Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Most op mythic weapon

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    521 Posts

I know people probably won't agree with me but I tried daggers and bow and wasn't impressed.
    I purchased them and sold them but not at the same time, that would have been too expensive.
    I don't see the point in paying out all that for the expansion anyway. At first I was pleased with it but not anymore.
    There's nothing there.
    Sorry to say this but these forums influenced the developers in the wrong way. All the talk of balance etc. is ok for the rich players but not everyone can afford to be op.
    People in-game who don't post on here or use social networks don't complain, they just stop playing.
    There is no teamwork. It's started all over again, just like it did with maus. If you don't have the gears, people leave the map.
    Good luck.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Don't worry second nerf is coming

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
    I know people probably won't agree with me but I tried daggers and bow and wasn't impressed.
    I purchased them and sold them but not at the same time, that would have been too expensive.
    I don't see the point in paying out all that for the expansion anyway. At first I was pleased with it but not anymore.
    There's nothing there.
    Sorry to say this but these forums influenced the developers in the wrong way. All the talk of balance etc. is ok for the rich players but not everyone can afford to be op.
    People in-game who don't post on here or use social networks don't complain, they just stop playing.
    There is no teamwork. It's started all over again, just like it did with maus. If you don't have the gears, people leave the map.
    Good luck.
    Is it StS fault when people leave the map if no good geared players? Shouldn't you blame those "op" players instead of StS?
    I saw what you described, but i find it even more pathetic : All those players who leaves the maps consider themselves "op" and worth a lot to waste time with noobs in maps. What i think is...shouldn't it be easy for them to run maps if they really are "op"? If they need to rely on others to run maps quickly, wth is that opness?

About maps being too difficult if no gear, people don't remember older expansions? Kraken? Shuyal? Tindirin? A single map used to take 20-30mins, full of deaths...and top gear was much more difficult to grab, therefore most of players were weaker than nowadays (if you compare).
    In my opinion, i just see a bunch of people who want instant rewards without any effort or challenge, might be reason why DM is so popular or why they don't mind to hide behind a wall in EvG (yet they claim they are "op")

Pd : i agree that expansion need several tweaks, like rank system, vendor having attractive stuff or lower Mecharydon hp (i think its too tanky atm). Doesn't mean is terrible, just need few adjustments. Just my opinion
    Last edited by Bluehazee; 11-25-2021 at 12:54 PM. Reason: Typo

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    521 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehazee View Post
    Is it StS fault when people leave the map if no good geared players? Shouldn't you blame those "op" players instead of StS?
    I saw what you described, but i find it even more pathetic : All those players who leaves the maps consider themselves "op" and worth a lot to waste time with noobs in maps. What i think is...shouldn't it be easy for them to run maps if they really are "op"? If they need to rely on others to run maps quickly, wth is that opness?

About maps being too difficult if no gear, people don't remember older expansions? Kraken? Shuyal? Tindirin? A single map used to take 20-30mins, full of deaths...and top gear was much more difficult to grab, therefore most of players were weaker than nowadays (if you compare).
    In my opinion, i just see a bunch of people who want instant rewards without any effort or challenge, might be reason why DM is so popular or why they don't mind to hide behind a wall in EvG (yet they claim they are "op")

Pd : i agree that expansion need several tweaks, like rank system, vendor having attractive stuff or lower Mecharydon hp (i think its too tanky atm). Doesn't mean is terrible, just need few adjustments. Just my opinion
    Wow..you really let me have it didn't you? I certainly do remember all the maps you mentioned but we didn't have such overpriced weapons back then that got nerfed, tweaked and had a ridiculously unpredictable proc. Neither did we have so many auras impeding gameplay.
    People crafted items remember? Planar pendant, rendtail. You could purchase gears from npc for tokens too. Sets were craftable and last but not least, there was decent loot.
    If you read my post properly you will see that I did try the new weapons and I don't like them and that's my opinion of which I'm entitled to.
    I don't blame the developers for the gears, they listened to the people on here.
    I do blame them for the low drops and creating so many auras.
    I do think that the npc sells nothing that's any use and I can't see where the expansion is heading.
    Please enlighten me if you know because I played earlier and there was hardly anyone there.
    I don't want instant maps that drop loads of gold, I only ran evg for aps, that place was boring. Deep Marsh, well that place is good if you suffer from insomnia and don't even get me started on mogera.
    Maus is still playable though.
    I wish marsh crates would disappear forever and be replaced by something worth having. You can make your own mind up about that.
    I stated my opinion. I'm entitled to have one. I respect your opinion.
    Have a good day.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Susanne For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

Wow..you really let me have it didn't you? I certainly do remember all the maps you mentioned but we didn't have such overpriced weapons back then that got nerfed, tweaked and had a ridiculously unpredictable proc. Neither did we have so many auras impeding gameplay.
    People crafted items remember? Planar pendant, rendtail. You could purchase gears from npc for tokens too. Sets were craftable and last but not least, there was decent loot.
    If you read my post properly you will see that I did try the new weapons and I don't like them and that's my opinion of which I'm entitled to.
    I don't blame the developers for the gears, they listened to the people on here.
    I do blame them for the low drops and creating so many auras.
    I do think that the npc sells nothing that's any use and I can't see where the expansion is heading.
    Please enlighten me if you know because I played earlier and there was hardly anyone there.
    I don't want instant maps that drop loads of gold, I only ran evg for aps, that place was boring. Deep Marsh, well that place is good if you suffer from insomnia and don't even get me started on mogera.
    Maus is still playable though.
    I wish marsh crates would disappear forever and be replaced by something worth having. You can make your own mind up about that.
    I stated my opinion. I'm entitled to have one. I respect your opinion.
    Have a good day.
    I did read your post properly. If you actually do same with mine, you will see that i didn't mention your preferences/opinion about weapons, so don't get offended about something that i didnt even say.
    I remember craftable stuff, but you dont mention how hard it was to craft. Farming weeks and weeks for planar pendant, arcane ring, nekro, glintstone set, etc. Although i agree it was fun and i'd love to see something similar again, let me tell you something : nowadays is much easier to get best ring/amulet/pet than it was before. You can farm gold in those maps i said or run events and sell stuff.

Enlighten you about new maps being barely played? I did in my post : players want instant rewards, so they run DM or EvG. No efforts, no challenges, have fun doesn't matter for them.

I also said that npc (vendor) needs more attractive things, and i wish they would add option to hide auras, yes.

If you post your opinion on a public forum, you will likely get a response. It may be to agree or to disagree with you, so i'd recommend to thicken your skin.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    521 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehazee View Post
    I did read your post properly. If you actually do same with mine, you will see that i didn't mention your preferences/opinion about weapons, so don't get offended about something that i didnt even say.
    I remember craftable stuff, but you dont mention how hard it was to craft. Farming weeks and weeks for planar pendant, arcane ring, nekro, glintstone set, etc. Although i agree it was fun and i'd love to see something similar again, let me tell you something : nowadays is much easier to get best ring/amulet/pet than it was before. You can farm gold in those maps i said or run events and sell stuff.

Enlighten you about new maps being barely played? I did in my post : players want instant rewards, so they run DM or EvG. No efforts, no challenges, have fun doesn't matter for them.

I also said that npc (vendor) needs more attractive things, and i wish they would add option to hide auras, yes.

If you post your opinion on a public forum, you will likely get a response. It may be to agree or to disagree with you, so i'd recommend to thicken your skin.
    I am not offended. You say you enjoyed crafting the planar pendant etc then say but it's easier to get ring and amulet.
    I would prefer to do the former and enjoy doing it than be bored having daily quests.
    Look..you have your opinion, which I did say I respect. I have mine.
    We have different ideas on how we like to play, I'm leaving it at that.
    Good Day and enjoy playing. By the way, I have killed all the bosses, every single one of all the available bosses, I do have the title and now I'm just waiting for the Winter event.
    Thankyou sts for the plat sale. 🙂

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Paktwo View Post
    Don't worry second nerf is coming
    Happy birthday..

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

the warrior sword was super OP. Mobs literally just Drowned.
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

There's nothing there.
    Good luck.
    I agree.

I will say the artwork of the Zodias expac is wonderful. Expac and loot drop rates do need a little tweaking for player enjoyment. I also hope STS look into tweaking mage skills for the better.
    Last edited by Tuhguhbuhbuh; 11-25-2021 at 07:04 PM.

MAGE OF DEVIANT MISFITSKGKGKFK

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashis View Post
    I think u mean aegis? Because aegis does have drowned proc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashis View Post
    I still use skull Axe+Chasmal for mob... Only Polaris in boss... Idk that they are op in mob too

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

For me warrior weapons matched up with their ulti make their weapon the best atm. I disagree on common opinions on gun, for me is good and proc rate is decent. Daggers for me are useless, maybe is me or idk but i tried them and they never proc, like 1 proc in 5 min of charging or something. Bow is nice, especially in dm tbh, in evg sucks cause is hard charge attacks when you keep getting stunned by spiders etc. In new maps would need a lil buff in dmg, also cause rogues have no protection against bosses nor any helpful ulti to help them out. What i do lately tbh is waiting rahabkor map to open, i love it. They should make bosses drop zodias points and they should add more loots, also in ekenta and mecha. About the shark... It needs to be adjusted imho cause i have 8k+ armor as rogue and still his lightning sometimes oneshots me. In general tho i like portals alot, they should open more frequently

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 7 utilizzando Tapatalk

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Sulphurea For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    417 Posts

After using the new aegis alot, idk if it's me but it seem that after proc chance was increase it came back to what it was before, so way too long to proc, and also charge time destroy all the fun, overall use of those weapons should be way more fast pace...

In new map (2 last map especially) to kill the 4 mini boss and final boss, i get frustrated many time cuz the mech of the proc is way too long, very often when after hiting 20 times b4 it proc i get stun or push etc, making the run really not enjoyable

I highly suggest better proc chance and faster charge (no i don't want to lower my stats of almost half just to get haste)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    521 Posts

The bow doesn't proc much and by the time it does it's too late. ☠️
    I know....all the changes were implemented to create balance and encourage characters to team up.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatD View Post
    After using the new aegis alot, idk if it's me but it seem that after proc chance was increase it came back to what it was before, so way too long to proc, and also charge time destroy all the fun, overall use of those weapons should be way more fast pace...

In new map (2 last map especially) to kill the 4 mini boss and final boss, i get frustrated many time cuz the mech of the proc is way too long, very often when after hiting 20 times b4 it proc i get stun or push etc, making the run really not enjoyable

I highly suggest better proc chance and faster charge (no i don't want to lower my stats of almost half just to get haste)
    I agree... The charged proc of aegis is really frustrating especially when fighting boss in evg or any boss that stun or move....we can't even proc the Aegis and even if it's proc only can be (2 times) cuz we need to charged them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    417 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AucResearcher View Post
    I agree... The charged proc of aegis is really frustrating especially when fighting boss in evg or any boss that stun or move....we can't even proc the Aegis and even if it's proc only can be (2 times) cuz we need to charged them
    yep "FRUSTRATING" is the keyword lately

1- Myth weapon 81 (compare to all previous weapon, myth or arc they are very not fun to use on the long run)

2- Morpheus (really thought it would be a kind of Mephisto 2.0 but idk why it is less good than Mephisto....)

3- Heroic Gobbles (I know i even ask what was the difference between the legendary and the heroic, and Cinco said it was only more damage.... but dang i had fate!!! i really thought the pull would be more powerful!!! so i bought one to try by myself loll, bought 40m and now i cant even sell back 20m lolll i know it is my fault but man this is soooo frustrating!!!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatD View Post
    yep "FRUSTRATING" is the keyword lately

1- Myth weapon 81 (compare to all previous weapon, myth or arc they are very not fun to use on the long run)

2- Morpheus (really thought it would be a kind of Mephisto 2.0 but idk why it is less good than Mephisto....)

3- Heroic Gobbles (I know i even ask what was the difference between the legendary and the heroic, and Cinco said it was only more damage.... but dang i had fate!!! i really thought the pull would be more powerful!!! so i bought one to try by myself loll, bought 40m and now i cant even sell back 20m lolll i know it is my fault but man this is soooo frustrating!!!
    Wanna know what's more frustrating? Mecharydon boss

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    417 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yum View Post
    Wanna know what's more frustrating? Mecharydon boss
    Once you get the tricks its not too bad but i agree that being locked outside of the map when die is the most frustrating part of those maps!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts

I want to see a devs using these items, specifically the daggers and bow for the rogs. Maybe they can show us how to use them in a fun way... Because they are not fun to use.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Switchback For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    417 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Switchback View Post
    I want to see a devs using these items, specifically the daggers and bow for the rogs. Maybe they can show us how to use them in a fun way... Because they are not fun to use.
    Seem all the myth 81 are this way, they have make them complicated to use, fun once but not when using daily, way too slow paced mech,
    and become boring to use very fast!!

24. The Following User Says Thank You to PatD For This Useful Post: