Thread: Quality of life suggestions

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Default Quality of life suggestions

● Add an option to put a note in item/s you're selling at auction (ex: mail/dm/add me for offers cause I can accept lower price OR dm/mail/add me I am selling more of this item).

● Make offline dming available, but maybe limit it to 10 or fewer messages per person to avoid spam.

● Add a "bought and sold tab history" in auction showing the time and date of buying/selling the item, as well as the price and the seller/buyer.

● Add an option to "search seller name" instead of item name in auction. It could be a different tab which shows all items the player has posted in auction, or just the current setup where you could go on each item category and see what they have posted.

● Add a "price range search" in auction.

● Make "time left" of items in auction visible to buyers.

● Allow "bidding" for items in auction so that the auc tax isn't a waste. The seller could choose to accept lower bids while item is still in auc. The buyer should have enough gold to put a bid and the gold will held by the auctioneer until the item expires/is sold/offer is declined/bid is cancelled. I'm sure this has been suggested before, I'm not taking any credit for it but I hope the devs consider it.

● Option to add auction seller as a friend. Some names are hard to memorize, and it gets tricky when you want to add multiple people at a time.

● See your outgoing friend requests in social tab and get an option to cancel, message, etc. the user you've sent a request to. This is in connection to the former suggestion, would make things simpler as well.

Idk if these has been suggested before, but they're just things that make sense.

Sent from my SM-A526B using Tapatalk
    Last edited by spctmstds; 12-11-2021 at 10:22 PM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to spctmstds For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

A better offer system would be quite nicer & helpful tbh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jaeden. For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

There is mailing system available, can send mails when person is offline, and as the ign of seller is available in auction, you can try to pm directly or mail him/her.
    This is just extra function..imo unnecessary costing.
    And for people listing from alt characters, and not owning a house since they don't want ign to be revealed, then will be the matter of how desperate you are to buy that item..or u can send him friend request.

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MasterSan For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Maybe put a search feature in inventory and a way to see your items in stash without unstashing them. I know things are in Alphabetical order but some things start with the words " Sorcerers what ever" and in a trade its hard to find when you have a crowded inventory. Also, Have a way to delete old pets you dont want. maybe make a Used pet lot. sell them for cheaper than new.
    "Used Nekro forsale. only 100 miles on him."

8. The Following User Says Thank You to chiiwawa For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by chiiwawa View Post
    Maybe put a search feature in inventory and a way to see your items in stash without unstashing them. I know things are in Alphabetical order but some things start with the words " Sorcerers what ever" and in a trade its hard to find when you have a crowded inventory. Also, Have a way to delete old pets you dont want. maybe make a Used pet lot. sell them for cheaper than new.
    "Used Nekro forsale. only 100 miles on him."
    Giggled on the last bit .

By seeing stashed items without unstashing, you mean how it looks on your character? Same as with the one in inventory? With that I'll agree on.

Might I also suggest being able to see what the item looks like on other classes, by pressing the "show on character" thing it should show the class that can use it. Rather than clicking on someone random and then gifting tab and have the chance to accidentally give it . Or maybe there are other ways I don't know of, let me know.

As for the search tab, I have never encountered such a problem but maybe cause I don't have many items. But yeah, I do agree with the naming of items, the class is already stated and it shouldn't be stated in the name anymore.

Finally, for the pets there probably won't be any update on re-egging them ever. Best that devs can do is let them free like a pokemon, but then it comes back cause you have a strong bond, then you beat it to death.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Another suggestion:

Add an option to search seller name instead of item name in auction. It could be a different tab which shows all items the player has posted in auction, or just the current setup where you could go on each item category and see what they have posted.

Will this be hard to implement? Is it another waste of time and money? What do you guys think?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

There is ongoing thread on auct history:
    https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...-Albion-Online

Only probem i have with auct is that u cant rly list items that asking price is more than max gold. Gets rly annoying to have find off forums some rare lb vanities, and do cringe trades where u have to offer items, cus max gold caps at 999m.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gobbels View Post
    There is ongoing thread on auct history:
    https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...-Albion-Online

Only probem i have with auct is that u cant rly list items that asking price is more than max gold. Gets rly annoying to have find off forums some rare lb vanities, and do cringe trades where u have to offer items, cus max gold caps at 999m.
    This thread is older, albeit having less activity. I never mentioned anything about price history, just a "bought and sold tab".

As for maximum prices, STS should just remove the max gold and 4 slots per trade. They already raised it to 1b from was it max 100m before? For safety concerns, have a double or triple authorization on trades when accepting over 4 items or over 1b gold.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Added suggestions:

Add a "price range search" in auction.

Make "time left" of items in auction visible to buyers.

Allow "bidding" for items in auction so that the auc tax isn't a waste. The seller could choose to accept lower bids while item is still in auc. The buyer should have enough gold to put a bid and the gold will held by the auctioneer until the item expires/is sold/offer is declined/bid is cancelled.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to spctmstds For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thanks man nice tips

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts