Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: A Question About Banned Forum Accounts

  1. #1
    Forum Adept Synergia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    444
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    10
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    79
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

    Default A Question About Banned Forum Accounts

    Hello, I was wondering if somebody got banned from the forum for breaking the terms and since then is using new forum accounts, is that allowed?

    Thanks in advanced
    Last edited by Synergia; 11-19-2021 at 09:18 AM.

  2. #2
    Member Fytheo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Nordr
    Posts
    125
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    54
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

    Post

    Imo, imagine yourself commiting a crime and then getting a brand new body. I think there is no way to ban someone from using the forum at all. So there is no reason to try doing it. Thus if your account gets banned and you create another one and there you will admit your identity but do anything agaisnt the ToS, there is no reasing for banning you again.

    Btw, I have just read the ToS and it seems that there is written NOTHING about this. But my eyes are not what they used to be, so you should look at it by yourself.

  3. #3
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    401
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    62
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    68
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

    Default

    I once got banned for a week, I tried to make a new forum account but the thing with forums is that creator of the forum needs to confirm your account and then you can start making posts, if your account is banned, they won't do that, basicly for a week both on my old account and my new I could only read what others were posting, but I couldn't do anything else

    Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Member Fytheo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Nordr
    Posts
    125
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    54
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

    Default

    How come you need to verify yourself?

    I have never had to verify myself. Just the e-mail.

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Posts
    147
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    17
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

    Default

    Your name is not the only thing that probably gets banned. I would guess So does your i.p. address. So your location is recognized as well. At least I would say thats the way it works.

  6. #6
    Forum Adept Synergia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    444
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    10
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    79
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chiiwawa View Post
    Your name is not the only thing that probably gets banned. I would guess So does your i.p. address. So your location is recognized as well. At least I would say thats the way it works.
    Are you sure? Because I know in fact that some specific individual who got banned recently is using other 2-3 forum accounts..
    If what you are saying is true ao it has to be from different devices

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    667
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    69
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

    Default

    I was banned last year for being toxic, fighting and using two accounts because I was just new to the forum then, 1st I think 1 week then forever banned, now I create this account and I changed my behavior, then it's ok to be able to post, and it's ok to comment properly now on the forum because I don't want to be banned again.

  8. #8
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    401
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    62
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    68
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Synergia View Post
    Are you sure? Because I know in fact that some specific individual who got banned recently is using other 2-3 forum accounts..
    If what you are saying is true ao it has to be from different devices
    Probably just a vpn

    Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    667
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    69
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Synergia View Post
    Hello, I was wondering if somebody got banned from the forum for breaking the terms and since then is using new forum accounts, is that allowed?

    Thanks in advanced
    I think its ok to use 2 account just dont break the tos and manipulate the price on al traders market some using 2 account for manipulating and fighting to hide their original account,

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    667
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    69
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyes View Post
    I was banned last year for being toxic, fighting and using two accounts because I was just new to the forum then, 1st I think 1 week then forever banned, now I create this account and I changed my behavior, then it's ok to be able to post, and it's ok to comment properly now on the forum because I don't want to be banned again.
    And about using new again now im using new and im a senior member after a ban

Similar Threads

  1. My accounts are getting banned
    By Smokianlordx in forum DL Technical Issues and Bugs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-01-2017, 08:46 AM
  2. Banned Accounts
    By Chambee in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-08-2015, 11:33 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •