Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Proc stacking should be avilable in maps level 76 and below

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by QuaseT View Post
    If you want an equal chance you have to reverse all benefits you have now compared to them too. The fact that gear used to proc stacking is cheaper now. That you are 5 levels above the 76 maps and players back then. That you have the possibilty to take advantage of mates of other classes with mythic weapons and 81 set. And on some level you had more time to do 76 elites than them.
    I'm talking about soloing maps, I would have no problem if the maps were not as dead as they are, I hate being dependant and I have to be now, because warriors are as useful as deary.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by firebelt & crystalkiller View Post
    Idk why people keep saying that warrior is supposed to tank all the time.... 99% games have warrior like classes deal crazy dmg and/or be very tanky.
    Consider league of legends/dota/ all moba's, other MMOs like new world, warcraft, you name it.
    I agree it shouldn't be tanky + top dps alltogather forcing everyone playing other class to be at disadvantage but I'm p.sure that wasn't the case earlier.. rogues/mages were best at consistent dmg but warrior good at aggro/mob clearing/managing waves or whatever...and if mob clearing was too much they could've nerfed glint aegis alone.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk
    Agreed. A meta changing season would be cool. Mages were super op this season I heard before they nerfed their weapons. I for once was glad because warriors were getting all the complaints. But taking away all proc stacking took away the fun. It’s too late anyways but would have preferred a nerf on glint aegis only, or a limit to stacking two weapons (sword/aegis, gun/staff, and dagger/bow), or a significant boost to all available stats for teams consisting of all classes so that a 4 warrior team is not the ultimate combo. Maybe they’ll change it in the future *wish*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vrazicak View Post
    I'm talking about soloing maps, I would have no problem if the maps were not as dead as they are, I hate being dependant and I have to be now, because warriors are as useful as deary.
    So as I understand you want warriors to be buffed so they can solo elite valley. Why is the way to revert this fundamental concept? It doesnt seem fair to ask for benefits while still having additional advantage of 81 cap and elite valley nerf. Seems more fair and balanced to me to just ask for a buff of mythic weapons so you can solo valley with them.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by firebelt & crystalkiller View Post
    Idk why people keep saying that warrior is supposed to tank all the time.... 99% games have warrior like classes deal crazy dmg and/or be very tanky.
    Consider league of legends/dota/ all moba's, other MMOs like new world, warcraft, you name it.
    I agree it shouldn't be tanky + top dps alltogather forcing everyone playing other class to be at disadvantage but I'm p.sure that wasn't the case earlier.. rogues/mages were best at consistent dmg but warrior good at aggro/mob clearing/managing waves or whatever...and if mob clearing was too much they could've nerfed glint aegis alone.

Yea and tank Garen 1v9 the game

Sent from my Redmi 6A using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by QuaseT View Post
    So as I understand you want warriors to be buffed so they can solo elite valley. Why is the way to revert this fundamental concept? It doesnt seem fair to ask for benefits while still having additional advantage of 81 cap and elite valley nerf. Seems more fair and balanced to me to just ask for a buff of mythic weapons so you can solo valley with them.
    I'm not looking for anyone to be buffed, rogues and mages can easily solo the maps we're talking about, while the warriors can't do it nearly as easy, and it shouldn't be that way, cause this puts tanks in an unneccessary position, why would anyone need a tank if they're useless.
    And I didn't ask for tanks to be the only class being able to stack procs, I'm asking for all classes, even though it's not needed for mages and rogues, you guys once again, got super op weapons both staff n gun and bow n daggers which melt both bosses and mobs, and I'm not even bothered by that I just want equality, cause tanks obviously have lost their part of taking damage ages ago in this game, and the other classes lost their roles too. So all I'm asking for is to not be depandant on other classes. At least not in the old maps.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

I'm not looking for anyone to be buffed, rogues and mages can easily solo the maps we're talking about, while the warriors can't do it nearly as easy, and it shouldn't be that way, cause this puts tanks in an unneccessary position, why would anyone need a tank if they're useless.
    And I didn't ask for tanks to be the only class being able to stack procs, I'm asking for all classes, even though it's not needed for mages and rogues, you guys once again, got super op weapons both staff n gun and bow n daggers which melt both bosses and mobs, and I'm not even bothered by that I just want equality, cause tanks obviously have lost their part of taking damage ages ago in this game, and the other classes lost their roles too. So all I'm asking for is to not be depandant on other classes. At least not in the old maps.
    Yes I got that and I agree that tanks lost their use in some maps but also gained some insane benefits, example hydra and orrick lb. If one class is significantly worse than others it should be buffed. Im not sure why you want proc stacking back if mages and rogues are doing just fine without. We dont need to revert a whole system for a single class in one map. A seperate solution for tank seems much more fitting. However, I stated my opinion and it isnt worth discussing this further since their decision has been made.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kolpertis_333 View Post
    Yeah dw I'm not trying to argue either

I was actually gonna write pretty much the same thing qua did, but then I noticed he wrote it first so no point in you reading the same message twice, but my view of that is the same as his.

About evg dodging, before yes you needed to, but before damage reduction nerf, with mephisto, war was practically immortal and with a good party you could go on as long as you don't make any slip ups, what was clearly visable with evg scores during that time.

And I'm guessing you misunderstood me, but I didn't say we used to melt bosses in 0.1 second, I was saying that we would do that if proc stacking was still a thing, what is clearly visable by this ss by only using mythic 81's before nerfs :

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk
    Im pretty sure those were done when warrior aegis
    can proc by swinging at thin air
    Which is a bug

ign Battling /irg /answer
    Custom banner 4m pm me ⌥[▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▍ ]⚠

Answer

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stephencobear View Post
    No broken mechanics need to return so anyone can do unnecessary aps
    Coordinate with guildies or forumers who also need them

Personally I think gold should be nerfed in marsh and evg gold drops should be reverted to encourage ppl to play there and not in old easy maps
    I had to answer about that what you said.. and tell me please you was thinking about many players who was building thier gold loot sets by years, spending tons of money and time to get better one? Allready nerfing evg is a big hit to thoose people including me.. Dm is opened 24 hours around 2 times by week only. I lost lot of money allready and i wont to loose the rest. Nerfing deep marsh too will actually kill the game F2p people. What we will do in game? How we will stand up with the knees? Im ready to quite if deep marsh will be nerfed i will not handle this one.. Please respect all of kind players in game im a gold farmer i like to do it and im enjoying that. Im glad there is a map like deep marsh. Without that i dont know what i gonna do in game. Put yourselves in our place. My post is the voice of gold farmers which allready bleeding..

Wysłane z mojego RMX2193 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

"I find it hard to solo elite valley maps" ... Well it's supposed to be hard especially when soloing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xyv.io View Post
    "I find it hard to solo elite valley maps" ... Well it's supposed to be hard especially when soloing.
    Well if it's supposed to be hard why are mages and rogues soloing it so easy?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Well if it's supposed to be hard why are mages and rogues soloing it so easy?
    Cuz they are top lb players, you saying if they revert the thing you'll be on the lb? Look legolasn score how he got 250k on evg solo? He hacked?
    Plus talk about other maps, wars can nuke bosses easily with new weaps, what about that lol?

Senior Member firebelt & crystalkiller's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by brid06 View Post
    Yea and tank Garen 1v9 the game

Sent from my Redmi 6A using Tapatalk
    Lul I mean in league it depends..anything can 1v9 if played right or if you let them do it..it's prolly the most balanced game I feel like.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Warrior is the only class atm that will not be able to have a diverse scoreboard in temple. Rog and mage both can get above wave 115 easily with these new mythics; warrior on the other hand is missing its crowd killing ability. I don't think we need proc stacking since if that existed with these mythics then we would be doing over 100mil damage. War just needs its aegis reworked imo.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

As long as you’re 76 and not on the new maps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    501 Posts

Lol
    If wars could also handle crowds of mobs why need mages
    Tf
    \m/,____( >. < ‘ )________,\m/
    Suentous

“The Cult” does not exist. Stop asking questions!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stephencobear View Post
    Lol
    If wars could also handle crowds of mobs why need mages
    Tf
    The thing is, both rogues and mages melt mobs, and they melt bosses, tanks can't do anything when it comes to mobs.