Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Proc stacking should be avilable in maps level 76 and below

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Default Proc stacking should be avilable in maps level 76 and below

I'm sure there will be a lot of people disagreeing, but I as a warrior find it hard to solo elite varden maps, which are almost always empty, I don't care about the gold loot, you can reduce it so it doesn't pay off more than farming the new maps.

I just want the proc stacking to return to the old maps since I'm working on getting all the aps and without the proc stacking, soloing the elite varden maps will just take too long. Also the mausoleum maps are just ridicilous without the proc stacking, the maps that should've been outdated a long time ago.

I don't see the way this being implemented like this would harm the game in any way or shape.
    I want to hear your guys' opinions, what do you think, is it a good idea?
    Last edited by Vrazicak; 11-19-2021 at 11:01 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

bro if they had stack proc then sts cant make money

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Ah yes, cuz who doesn't want to see mages with 2 million dmg, warriors beeing able to kill everything including bosses in 0.1 second and rogues beeing able to tank any kind of attack from infinite amount of enemies while at the same time dealing 1m dps.

After all, people were able to do mauso aps and a bunch of other elite maps aps during that lvl cap, without proc stacking and without complaining, I think that you, as a lvl 81 player will do just fine farming maps lvl 76-

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

Senior Member firebelt & crystalkiller's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kolpertis_333 View Post
    Ah yes, cuz who doesn't want to see mages with 2 million dmg, warriors beeing able to kill everything including bosses in 0.1 second and rogues beeing able to tank any kind of attack from infinite amount of enemies while at the same time dealing 1m dps.

After all, people were able to do mauso aps and a bunch of other elite maps aps during that lvl cap, without proc stacking and without complaining, I think that you, as a lvl 81 player will do just fine farming maps lvl 76-

No one asked for broken weapons m8..proc stacking just increased skillcap if balanced rightly..they can't do it..less manpower maybe ...it's a small studio can't blame.
    Rn 100%(dragkin was exception bfor proc stack nerf) content is purely for the rich/no-lifers...tell me a single event where others can win(leaderboard).

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    497 Posts

No broken mechanics need to return so anyone can do unnecessary aps
    Coordinate with guildies or forumers who also need them

Personally I think gold should be nerfed in marsh and evg gold drops should be reverted to encourage ppl to play there and not in old easy maps
    \m/,____( >. < ‘ )________,\m/
    Suentous

“The Cult” does not exist. Stop asking questions!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

I'm quite happy with the current balance. Not perfect but better than evg at the end of last cap. 76 elite maps are easy now at 81. I think devs confirmed they wont bring any proc stacking back in their announcement thread. Leaderboards seem quite fair to me... or at least not more unfair than at any other point in time.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by firebelt & crystalkiller View Post
    No one asked for broken weapons m8..proc stacking just increased skillcap if balanced rightly..they can't do it..less manpower maybe ...it's a small studio can't blame.
    Rn 100%(dragkin was exception bfor proc stack nerf) content is purely for the rich/no-lifers...tell me a single event where others can win(leaderboard).

I dissagree with you, proc stacking removed skill from the game and removing proc stacking added skill to the game, now we actually have to dodge attacks while before all we had to do was activate 1 proc and all other procs would activate themselfs and kill everything near you in 5 seconds, yeah so much skill.

And about the event thing you said.. People get on lb on energy events without spending a single dollar and occasionally some gold all the time, even top 10 class, sure it takes a lot of grinding but ofc it does, its a lb, only event that is mainly for the rich is temple (solo), there it doesnt matter how godlike your skills are, unless you have an extremely good set you aint going nowhere

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kolpertis_333 View Post
    I dissagree with you, proc stacking removed skill from the game and removing proc stacking added skill to the game, now we actually have to dodge attacks while before all we had to do was activate 1 proc and all other procs would activate themselfs and kill everything near you in 5 seconds, yeah so much skill.

And about the event thing you said.. People get on lb on energy events without spending a single dollar and occasionally some gold all the time, even top 10 class, sure it takes a lot of grinding but ofc it does, its a lb, only event that is mainly for the rich is temple (solo), there it doesnt matter how godlike your skills are, unless you have an extremely good set you aint going nowhere

I was #1 solo and #1 party with 1600 str against ppl with 2300 str that answers your 2nd statement.
    And Incase of other events other than temple you have to spent 12-16 hrs every day for 2-3 weeks if u wanna get without spending gold for energy. That's way beyond abnormal, ofc I compare to other games..if u wanna know which lmk..ive been on multiple game lbs.
    other than arlor egghunt which don't need time for lb, but that innately requires gold.

In evg I don't think because of procstacking you don't have to dodge..you might wanna look at evg videos on yt bfor nerf..I got my own yt channel if you want.
    https://youtu.be/8qj2SppHV5c
    I don't just stand there and melt boss in 5 scnds.. I spent many months grinding to get the mechanics right and doing things perfectly.actually right now because of busted 81 weps we melt bosses in 0.5 scnd?. have you seen orrick/hydra lb? Go take a look..

See ...I don't mean any toxicity or anything...just want to have a discussion to know why people think what they think.
    Last edited by firebelt & crystalkiller; 11-19-2021 at 12:29 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

I was #1 solo and #1 party with 1600 str against ppl with 2300 str that answers your 2nd statement.
    And Incase of other events other than temple you have to spent 12-16 hrs every day for 2-3 weeks if u wanna get without spending gold for energy. That's way beyond abnormal, ofc I compare to other games..if u wanna know which lmk..ive been on multiple game lbs.
    other than arlor egghunt which don't need time for lb, but that innately requires gold.

In evg I don't think because of procstacking you don't have to dodge..you might wanna look at evg videos on yt bfor nerf..I got my own yt channel if you want.
    I don't just stand there and melt boss in 5 scnds.. I spent many months grinding to get the mechanics right and doing things perfectly.actually right now because of busted 81 weps we melt bosses in 0.5 scnd?. have you seen orrick/hydra lb? Go take a look..

See ...I don't mean any toxicity or anything...just want to have a discussion to know why people think what they think.
    I agree that you need certain gamesense to run lb or temple. I had one of the best mage sets at 71 and still had to try a few times for top 10. What I see a bit different is that an extremly good set doesnt necessarily mean most str. I see you are using 5 different loadouts with diverse expencive pieces of equipment in the video. Few players had all these items. I define that as extremely good set.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by QuaseT View Post
    I agree that you need certain gamesense to run lb or temple. I had one of the best mage sets at 71 and still had to try a few times for top 10. What I see a bit different is that an extremly good set doesnt necessarily mean most str. I see you are using 5 different loadouts with diverse expencive pieces of equipment in the video. Few players had all these items. I define that as extremely good set.
    That's part of being endgame isn't it..whoever can't afford it should get the gold and it's part of the fun..I think all can agree the grind from zero to endgame is the most fun.
    Idc if lbs cost gold and fair amount of time(2-4 hrs per day) but rn it's impossible unless you no-life it..

In temple I used 180ish m set(talking about dragkin not swamp btw)
    If properly played 180m is fairly easy to make. I made 200m in 3 months from 0 gold in 2020 march - somewhere around June.

Also for the note I'm not insisting on bringing back proc stacking..cuz it's too late I guess?
    But endgame suuuucks rn..no motivation to do anything other than long-term merch/vanity hoard(lbs ND all). My drive was getting wave based/skill based lbs which right now is cringe and boring so I'm taking brake till sts adds proper endgame.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Honestly i do miss prock stacking as warrior. (but only for mobs). Current myths seem good at bosses. Hopefully this would solve the "need" for prock stacking, once warrior gets new 81arc wep, that hopefuly would work on crowds.

But i think the former "prock stack equipments" should be have more use now, with like crafting, or maybe breaking arcane weps into components, that would have some use for crafting some new equip/pets.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

That's part of being endgame isn't it..whoever can't afford it should get the gold and it's part of the fun..I think all can agree the grind from zero to endgame is the most fun.
    Idc if lbs cost gold and fair amount of time(2-4 hrs per day) but rn it's impossible unless you no-life it..

In temple I used 180ish m set(talking about dragkin not swamp btw)
    If properly played 180m is fairly easy to make. I made 200m in 3 months from 0 gold in 2020 march - somewhere around June.

Also for the note I'm not insisting on bringing back proc stacking..cuz it's too late I guess?
    But endgame suuuucks rn..no motivation to do anything other than long-term merch/vanity hoard(lbs ND all). My drive was getting wave based/skill based lbs which right now is cringe and boring so I'm taking brake till sts adds proper endgame.

Thats alright everybody got their preferences. I personally stopped playing temple events and sold the gear because I played and won once. I didnt like evg because I was told to stand behind a wall most of the time and it seemed more repetitive than non-wave maps. Im alright with the impact gear progression has on lbs. Dragkin temple event does indeed require skill but gold/gear aswell. So I'd consider it is somewhere in between both extrema.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by QuaseT View Post
    Thats alright everybody got their preferences. I personally stopped playing temple events and sold the gear because I played and won once. I didnt like evg because I was told to stand behind a wall most of the time and it seemed more repetitive than non-wave maps. Im alright with the impact gear progression has on lbs. Dragkin temple event does indeed require skill but gold/gear aswell. So I'd consider it is somewhere in between both extrema.
    Yea the game is unique..and I wish it gl. 90% of community is so damn good.
    It's hard to tottaly quit so you most prolly will see many old players sooner or later lurking around.
    Just not my type of content currently but I'll wait while merching and accumulating vast wealth .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts

The new maps are empty enough, this would just put people back farming gates. Tired of hiding behind a wall watching 1 class play.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Yeah dw I'm not trying to argue either

I was actually gonna write pretty much the same thing qua did, but then I noticed he wrote it first so no point in you reading the same message twice, but my view of that is the same as his.

About evg dodging, before yes you needed to, but before damage reduction nerf, with mephisto, war was practically immortal and with a good party you could go on as long as you don't make any slip ups, what was clearly visable with evg scores during that time.

And I'm guessing you misunderstood me, but I didn't say we used to melt bosses in 0.1 second, I was saying that we would do that if proc stacking was still a thing, what is clearly visable by this ss by only using mythic 81's before nerfs :

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

I believe you guys misunderstood me, and believe me, new mythics won't help me solo anything easier than the dozer axe.
    All I want is an equal chance every else lb player had before the nerf of the procs (aps gathering wise, not timed lb).

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vrazicak View Post
    I believe you guys misunderstood me, and believe me, new mythics won't help me solo anything easier than the dozer axe.
    All I want is an equal chance every else lb player had before the nerf of the procs (aps gathering wise, not timed lb).
    Be sure, maus aps at 61/66 was much harder than now (and other maps below maus too), u seriously asking for equal? then you shouldn't have any awake except weapon lol (for doing maus aps and lower), also shouldn't have strong procs like dozer axe, shouldn't have ultimate, and shouldnt be much higher lvl than mobs (as it was at 61lvl) and shouldnt have hotbars... for 'equal chance' as u said good luck with your selfish ideas
    Last edited by Player AL; 11-19-2021 at 02:41 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Correct me if I’m wrong (I have not run evg pt nor have I ever been to high waves), but a warrior’s class is supposed to tank right? So in high evg waves the warrior is tanking the first few seconds because they’re immortal while the other classes are hiding. But the immortality doesn’t last forever that is why the other classes are needed. Without proc stacking and the nerf of damage reduction the immortality seems to be over? Again correct me if I’m wrong I haven’t played since nerf; I’m still lv76.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by IExposedYou View Post
    Correct me if I’m wrong (I have not run evg pt nor have I ever been to high waves), but a warrior’s class is supposed to tank right? So in high evg waves the warrior is tanking the first few seconds because they’re immortal while the other classes are hiding. But the immortality doesn’t last forever that is why the other classes are needed. Without proc stacking and the nerf of damage reduction the immortality seems to be over? Again correct me if I’m wrong I haven’t played since nerf; I’m still lv76.
    Idk why people keep saying that warrior is supposed to tank all the time.... 99% games have warrior like classes deal crazy dmg and/or be very tanky.
    Consider league of legends/dota/ all moba's, other MMOs like new world, warcraft, you name it.
    I agree it shouldn't be tanky + top dps alltogather forcing everyone playing other class to be at disadvantage but I'm p.sure that wasn't the case earlier.. rogues/mages were best at consistent dmg but warrior good at aggro/mob clearing/managing waves or whatever...and if mob clearing was too much they could've nerfed glint aegis alone.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vrazicak View Post
    If you want an equal chance you have to reverse all benefits you have now compared to them too. The fact that gear used to proc stacking is cheaper now. That you are 5 levels above the 76 maps and players back then. That you have the possibilty to take advantage of mates of other classes with mythic weapons and 81 set. And on some level you had more time to do 76 elites than them.