Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: guild spaces

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Default guild spaces

I will say it as many times as necessary until they do something about it.
    Why do they give us so much guild decoration to loot? If not, we have how to use it, please give us an option to buy these spaces to facilitate (create token, for example)
    It costs more than 500 million to buy those 450 spaces ... it is not easy, not even with all the officers cooperating, it is somewhat complicated, nor do we have a good gold farm ...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    458 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Inozuke View Post
    I will say it as many times as necessary until they do something about it.
    Why do they give us so much guild decoration to loot? If not, we have how to use it, please give us an option to buy these spaces to facilitate (create token, for example)
    It costs more than 500 million to buy those 450 spaces ... it is not easy, not even with all the officers cooperating, it is somewhat complicated, nor do we have a good gold farm ...
    To be fair I'm quite content with keeping guild hall spaces for plat only... my only problem with spaces is there isn't enough for them =/

500 is just not enough when you're trying to get creative with a guildhall and they are much larger than houses so you need more furniture to fill them up.

We've been at 500/500 not long after the update and still need more so why not just bump it to like 5k and be done with it or perhaps introduce guild floors you can buy even so 500 on floor 1 and 500 on floor 2 perhaps?

Actually, the lack of furniture is disappointing as well especially when everything seems to get released for houses... why not make it available for guildhalls as well ??

And yeah why not be able to use the tons of different tokens we can farm in game to be able to buy cool furniture to be used to decorate guild halls ??

Is it not a detriment to the company if you hold out on ways for customers to be able to spend more money ?...

#1k+guildslots
    Godfather of Arlor
    HSGuild.com | HS Thread | H.O.F | HS Store | HS Discord

3. The Following User Says Thank You to BaronB For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BaronB View Post
    To be fair I'm quite content with keeping guild hall spaces for plat only... my only problem with spaces is there isn't enough for them =/

500 is just not enough when you're trying to get creative with a guildhall and they are much larger than houses so you need more furniture to fill them up.

We've been at 500/500 not long after the update and still need more so why not just bump it to like 5k and be done with it or perhaps introduce guild floors you can buy even so 500 on floor 1 and 500 on floor 2 perhaps?

Actually, the lack of furniture is disappointing as well especially when everything seems to get released for houses... why not make it available for guildhalls as well ??

And yeah why not be able to use the tons of different tokens we can farm in game to be able to buy cool furniture to be used to decorate guild halls ??

Is it not a detriment to the company if you hold out on ways for customers to be able to spend more money ?...

#1k+guildslots
    define me "creative" I only saw you put 200 candles -.- you don't take up space you don't know how to decorate with all respect
    And it should not be like that to only platforms I understand that you will spend a lot to open everything, but not all are silverware and in millions it is worth almost a vanity of lb event above nor is there a good cultivation map therefore if they should lower the price or meter some other method (let's be honest at this step only 3 to 4 unions are going to put such an amount due to how expensive it is currently) if it drops at least 5 plat there will be more interested in opening spaces

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    458 Posts

define me "creative" I only saw you put 200 candles -.- you don't take up space you don't know how to decorate with all respect
    And it should not be like that to only platforms I understand that you will spend a lot to open everything, but not all are silverware and in millions it is worth almost a vanity of lb event above nor is there a good cultivation map therefore if they should lower the price or meter some other method (let's be honest at this step only 3 to 4 unions are going to put such an amount due to how expensive it is currently) if it drops at least 5 plat there will be more interested in opening spaces
    Well by definition "relating to or involving the use of the imagination or original ideas to create something"...

Those candles you mentioned was used to draw out our guilds logo... which was done designed by myself and implemented using the candles in guildhall by a fellow guildie...

so by definition that is being creative.

Just because Im personally happy with the idea of spending plats for guildhall slots doesn't mean I said you should be as well and it's a poor excuse to try to have a pop at someone who actually backing up part of what your original post was about...

See now a suggestion like making it 5 plats for slots is something I can even get behind especially if they will increase the amount you can get so it's a double win for sts and for us as players as well making it cheaper.

ps. good tip... try not to burn bridges, unless you are 100% confident you'll be fine without them.

1 <3
    Godfather of Arlor

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Well by definition "relating to or involving the use of the imagination or original ideas to create something"...

Those candles you mentioned was used to draw out our guilds logo... which was done designed by myself and implemented using the candles in guildhall by a fellow guildie...

so by definition that is being creative.

Just because Im personally happy with the idea of spending plats for guildhall slots doesn't mean I said you should be as well and it's a poor excuse to try to have a pop at someone who actually backing up part of what your original post was about...

See now a suggestion like making it 5 plats for slots is something I can even get behind especially if they will increase the amount you can get so it's a double win for sts and for us as players as well making it cheaper.

ps. good tip... try not to burn bridges, unless you are 100% confident you'll be fine without them.

1 <3
    My definition of not knowing how to decorate is "if your limit is 500, do not make a decoration of more than 600, appreciate your spaces well and do something according to what you have, keep between those spaces and give yourself to your ideas that I want to do Therefore, they are not going to add spaces in such an exaggerated way (you are asking for 1k spaces) my suggestion if you have a more extended voice could generate more income because those of us who decorate in the guild are few and if above it is worth 4.5k of platinum in what remains it is complicated that more people will have spaces

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    458 Posts

My definition of not knowing how to decorate is "if your limit is 500, do not make a decoration of more than 600, appreciate your spaces well and do something according to what you have, keep between those spaces and give yourself to your ideas that I want to do Therefore, they are not going to add spaces in such an exaggerated way (you are asking for 1k spaces) my suggestion if you have a more extended voice could generate more income because those of us who decorate in the guild are few and if above it is worth 4.5k of platinum in what remains it is complicated that more people will have spaces
    I’ll give you credit if you can count exactly how many different furniture Items you need before you actually place everything in the way you want.

I’m sure there are plenty of people who would even say 500 slots isn’t enough either for house slots.. and those are even smaller to decorate.

I’ve already said I agree with having a lower plat cost for guildhall slots like you suggested along with using tokens to be able to buy furnishings (also including more variety of furniture)

I also agree if the cost was less more people might be inclined to buy slots an at the very least give us more slots so sts don’t have to feel like they might lose money if they lowered the price… don’t forget they also have bills to pay n kids to feed as well…

If you want I could go complete against what your suggesting as after working hard to get the 500 slots, me and few others spent the money at higher price to buy all the slots…

So what I’m going along with would actually mean it would devalue all that we have already spent…

An yet here I am agreeing with you for the sake of actually trying to make things better for everyone regardless if it means it will hurt my own previous investment…

Here’s another tip, if you want more people onboard with your idea why not try taking pics of your guildhall to show example of how cheaper slots could help you and your guildies out with customising your guild hall ?

Because otherwise if I hadn’t even come across this thread your post would have been drowned out by the noise of others and your idea would just sit back collecting dust…

Hope you can understand I’m actually trying to support and help you… if you still feel differently and want to keep at it then my work here is done and good luck

1 <3
    Godfather of Arlor

8. The Following User Says Thank You to BaronB For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

I will say 2 things:
    1- 200 candles and 300 palm trees definitely, it is like putting 500 frogs in your house and saying that it is the most creative. A waste, although I suppose that he spent all the money in slot and he only has left to buy candles.
    2- The houses can be decorated from the outside, so they are three times the size of a guild hall, even the colossal one. It would be more logical if more space was added there.
    Regarding the subject of this publication, they should do a guildhall event and somehow drop both slot and furniture there, obtained with some effort or money, gifts tend to lose meaning.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    458 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nocturnus View Post
    I will say 2 things:
    1- 200 candles and 300 palm trees definitely, it is like putting 500 frogs in your house and saying that it is the most creative. A waste, although I suppose that he spent all the money in slot and he only has left to buy candles.
    2- The houses can be decorated from the outside, so they are three times the size of a guild hall, even the colossal one. It would be more logical if more space was added there.
    Regarding the subject of this publication, they should do a guildhall event and somehow drop both slot and furniture there, obtained with some effort or money, gifts tend to lose meaning.
    Not quite 200 candles...

Name:  newhall2.png
Views: 150
Size:  664.0 KB

Maybe should ask to have a look for yourself first before just going by word of mouth...

A couple of examples as well...
    Name:  newhall5.5.png
Views: 164
Size:  853.4 KB
    Name:  newhall6.png
Views: 160
Size:  664.0 KB

You could use the slots to build up some nice rooms and walls etc... however then its not really very well decorated... more just a nice empty cold feeling room...

Now I can appreciate some great design work, one of my favs is actually the Blessing guildhall with statues made out of walls which were amazing! however, for me having the little extras like the trees adds to a slightly more cozy feel also makes it seem less of an empty cold room.

That's my preferences and the vibe I'm going for...

I would love to see what you've got to show that you've put together yourself especially as your being so vocal about your opinion...

Sharing is caring after all ^.^

(edit)
    Ps. Point being I also want more slots so I can keep building up and adding more ideas and designs without losing the cozy feeling that's already there... why settle for compromise when you can aim to have it all

1 <3
    Last edited by BaronB; 11-24-2021 at 12:27 PM.
    Godfather of Arlor

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Just in those photos, I already count more than 100 candles and 30 palm trees xD (and I already saw the rest of the guildhall).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    458 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nocturnus View Post
    Just in those photos, I already count more than 100 candles and 30 palm trees xD (and I already saw the rest of the guildhall).
    Well with a guild logo that beautiful... it would be blasphemy to have it represented in some way in guildhall...

Ahh the sacrifices we make XD

(ps there really is legit like 200+ palms tho in total and I cant even display all of them T.T I want to create like a massive tree in guildhall like Qua has a big tree in his house... but again not enough guildhall slots T.T

Still look forward to seeing more different guildhall designs tho! The game needs a guildhall showcase feature as we have for houses!

1 <3
    Godfather of Arlor

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Well with a guild logo that beautiful... it would be blasphemy to have it represented in some way in guildhall...

Ahh the sacrifices we make XD

(ps there really is legit like 200+ palms tho in total and I cant even display all of them T.T I want to create like a massive tree in guildhall like Qua has a big tree in his house... but again not enough guildhall slots T.T

Still look forward to seeing more different guildhall designs tho! The game needs a guildhall showcase feature as we have for houses!

1 <3
    So just for having more than 200 palms and a symbol that I don't know what it means to spend 300 spaces in a silly way, you're going to put aside your ideas ... you don't know how to decorate the same as I said before, you have 500 spaces (it's true that we occupy 1000 but I will not add Five for now, you must make a decoration that is in that approximate but it will remain as an incomplete guild for years
    good luck hope you don't bore your members to see the same thing in such a big guild with little things

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    458 Posts

So just for having more than 200 palms and a symbol that I don't know what it means to spend 300 spaces in a silly way, you're going to put aside your ideas ... you don't know how to decorate the same as I said before, you have 500 spaces (it's true that we occupy 1000 but I will not add Five for now, you must make a decoration that is in that approximate but it will remain as an incomplete guild for years
    good luck hope you don't bore your members to see the same thing in such a big guild with little things
    So you choose to just be content with the boundaries of what's given to you, whereas I prefer to strive for more...

My "silly" ideas are kind of what helped spur the momentum to gain the 500 slots we currently have now...

How about actually showing us exactly what you're talking about when it comes to design that you speak of?

So far it seems its safer to assume you wouldn't even know what to do with it so your argument is pretty much like a circle... pointless.

I look forward to seeing your amazing design work... and please don't show me other people's hard work if your going to slander others esp when they were trying to actually support you ^.^

1 <3
    Godfather of Arlor

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    516 Posts

You can always tell when a game has become boring when people start arguing about guild decor.
    Me..I spend too much time fiddling around with my pretend house rather than run maps. Also being a rogue is no fun since we can't act (allegedly) superior and snooty anymore.
    Thanks for this thread Baron, just made me realise I needed a wake up call. 🙂

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
    You can always tell when a game has become boring when people start arguing about guild decor.
    Me..I spend too much time fiddling around with my pretend house rather than run maps. Also being a rogue is no fun since we can't act (allegedly) superior and snooty anymore.
    Thanks for this thread Baron, just made me realise I needed a wake up call. 🙂
    Too bad for you that you barely discover the world of decoration.
    I have been decorating for approximately 3 years and even spent more than 300 million in my house

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    516 Posts

I have been decorating for approximately 3 years and even spent more than 300 million in my house
    I'm so sorry if I upset you in any way. I do appreciate the inventiveness and creativity of other players in-game. I too have decorated my in-game house but you probably have more time than me and I need to get out more.
    I actually restore furniture in real life and paint so yes, creativity is good in all it's different aspects.
    I just found it funny that people were a tad too critical of each other's ideas on decor.
    You have to excuse me, I'm English and not everyone gets my sense of humour.
    I just can't imagine it not being funny but that's me.
    I'm sure your decor is nice. Take care. 🙂

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Susanne For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    458 Posts

And I’ve done graphic and webdesign for around 15/20 years… was getting paid for it too for a while but hey what would I or anyone who’s paid me for design work before know eh ? Lol…

Still would love to see the great design work you speak of… even more so as you’ve spent so much on it too ^.^

Proof is in the pudding as they say

1 <3
    Godfather of Arlor

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    458 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
    Thanks for this thread Baron, just made me realise I needed a wake up call.
    The part that blows my mind is when actually trying to support the original post as well
    Godfather of Arlor

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    516 Posts

The part that blows my mind is when actually trying to support the original post as well
    I honestly don't know why I thought it was your thread. Think it was because I know how you feel about guildhall slots.
    I did see you wasn't the original poster but got sidetracked.
    I was laughing too much. There's another post on announcements that for some reason got me laughing too. Just two words long but it was enough to set me off.
    Still, it's better than being miserable and as always, your gh looks lovely. I'm intrigued about how Blessing's looks now seeing as it was mentioned. Yes, maybe a gh show would be a good idea but not good for those who can't afford much.
    I always think about how left out some folk must feel.
    Oh the two words that set me off? Quite simply, "Shut up". It was a short and sweet reply to another post. 😊

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

And I’ve done graphic and webdesign for around 15/20 years… was getting paid for it too for a while but hey what would I or anyone who’s paid me for design work before know eh ? Lol…

Still would love to see the great design work you speak of… even more so as you’ve spent so much on it too ^.^

Proof is in the pudding as they say

1 <3
    My name is "activist at stake if you don't believe me so much you can see, regarding the union until I have more spaces I will not show everything

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Did you think about splitting the cost with your guildmates? This is a serious question because most who like to be in a guild dont mind donating a plat egg or 5 plats. It's for the whole guild afterall anyways.
    Generally speaking, always better to have stuff easy accessable for all - even smaller guilds. However, I don't believe this part of the game is that important but kind of a bonus. I'd understand if it comes with a cost. Its basically about cosmetics and I see some enjoy decorating and being creative but a large amount of players don't care about housing at all. Still +1 for another opportunity to get those slots because why not.