Quote Originally Posted by Inozuke View Post
define me "creative" I only saw you put 200 candles -.- you don't take up space you don't know how to decorate with all respect
And it should not be like that to only platforms I understand that you will spend a lot to open everything, but not all are silverware and in millions it is worth almost a vanity of lb event above nor is there a good cultivation map therefore if they should lower the price or meter some other method (let's be honest at this step only 3 to 4 unions are going to put such an amount due to how expensive it is currently) if it drops at least 5 plat there will be more interested in opening spaces
Well by definition "relating to or involving the use of the imagination or original ideas to create something"...

Those candles you mentioned was used to draw out our guilds logo... which was done designed by myself and implemented using the candles in guildhall by a fellow guildie...

so by definition that is being creative.

Just because Im personally happy with the idea of spending plats for guildhall slots doesn't mean I said you should be as well and it's a poor excuse to try to have a pop at someone who actually backing up part of what your original post was about...

See now a suggestion like making it 5 plats for slots is something I can even get behind especially if they will increase the amount you can get so it's a double win for sts and for us as players as well making it cheaper.

ps. good tip... try not to burn bridges, unless you are 100% confident you'll be fine without them.

1 <3