Thread: Clarification on this game- Thanks

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Post Clarification on this game- Thanks

Can someone please explain to me what the developers direction & thinking is for this game. This cap was a disaster no one plays it at all. What was the point of making a cap if we have events 24/7 which detract from people playing the new content? What was the point of making all this stuff in this game if it detracts from the cap? What was the point of adding so many plat walls with weapons etc that can only be gotten by your wallet rather than playing? You all have gone so far down the rabbit hole that I truly don't know how you all think continuing to sabotage yourself is a good thing. This same crap happened with the PL cap and it completely destroyed the game. I'm frustrated right now because I can't fathom how you all spend all this time on the level 81 cap etc for absolutely dead content in a new cap. (What you need to be doing is making things related to running cap content and start making it so people have a reason to play the cap you spent all this time and resources on). We should have a plat advantage in this game, but should be able to still obtain everything from playing the content at an extremely low drop chance.

I love playing arcane legends, but I don't see the point of playing when the old content is played more than the new one.... it just doesn't make any sense.
    Last edited by Chaasivab; 11-21-2021 at 06:57 PM.

I don't know how to play video games casually. I'm either not interested at all or I play 16 hours and forget to eat.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chaasivab For This Useful Post: