Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: $1.99 - Buy Stats and Attribute Points!?!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Arjun View Post
    Shebee... Just so you know. . .sent this little gem to the Mods by way of the Exclamation point on the left had corner of each post. Take a look. See it. Good. Extended controls and functionality.

Yesterday*06:02 PM

Quoting your Wisdom.

. . ."I think you need medical attention.
    You talk crap that make no sense and whine that because someone distributes their attributes in a totally stupid way he's not able to equip items, well no ****?
    And now you talk crazy **** like this, just because everyone else is intelligent enough to understand why you are wrong doesn't mean I have 5 accounts on this forum." END QUOTE

Ill say it again. Happy to get banned right there with you. Oh-wait, that's right. you missed the earlier quote I submitted from the game update screen. Perhaps you didn't catch the one about Spacetime banning by device. Think about a 4G phone. I hear it’s gonna be all the rage.
    Bro, you need to chillax, nobody's going to get banned for something like that. Shebee does have a point with the stats distribution, if you distribute your stats evenly that is your own choice, but the items were created to follow a rough attribute format specific for each class. And nobodys going to buy a new phone just to play some dam game.
    Deathshock: Level 30 Warrior

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deathshock View Post
    Bro, you need to chillax, nobody's going to get banned for something like that. Shebee does have a point with the stats distribution, if you distribute your stats evenly that is your own choice, but the items were created to follow a rough attribute format specific for each class. And nobodys going to buy a new phone just to play some dam game.
    I'm easy man. Just posting good Shebee fair warning. How else would he/she/they of known tht I done gone and pressed the likkle red button. Hahaha. Ban by device. Heck. Like I said. Recession. What recession. Aint no such thing where I'm from.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I'm easy man. Just posting good Shebee fair warning. How else would he/she/they of known tht I done gone and pressed the likkle red button. Hahaha. Ban by device. Heck. Like I said. Recession. What recession. Aint no such thing where I'm from.
    Dam, no recession eh? Got any more room where you're from?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

S'ho Nuff! You Bet. Plenty of People too. Never got into the whole soft loan mix-up. But that's neither here nor there. I still say ban me and olde what-his-face. . shebee!?! . . ..n gimmie about a half-a-day to log my bird bakk in.

Perhaps they be sellin statts for $1.99 by then. And Attribute points to boot as well.
    Last edited by Arjun; 04-19-2010 at 04:43 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

S'ho Nuff! You Bet. Plenty of People too. Never got into the whole soft loan mix-up. But that's neither here nor there. I still say ban me and olde what-his-face. . shebee!?! . . ..n gimmie about a half-a-day to log my bird bakk in.
    Haha dude, if they ban your device I'm pretty sure they'll ban the account that has logged into it 100% of the time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yeah yeah absolutely right on tht one. . . . . . which is why will have to do it all the way through... iTunes. hence I even suggested earlier tht Sheebs might wanna go through AmEx second time round. I know I might.

Repeatin my edit: Perhaps they be sellin statts for $1.99 by then. And Attribute points to boot as well.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Banning someone on the forums has nothing to do with a bann in-game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

If you say so.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

If this happens it would ruin the game period.....
    Odvar
    Senior Councilor of Venom - Alterra Server
    Webpage: venom.forumn.net

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

If you say so.

I do say so.

Assuming I never posted my account info, or my character nicks, and assuming I did not use the same email to register for the forums and the iPhone, there is no way to link the two accounts.

Secondly, these two accounts are separate. There is no valid reason why banning here should affect your in game account. I'm sure in the T&C they state a clause that they reserve the right to dsiable your account for whatever reasons they deem fit. But I highly doubt they will ban an account for such a petty reason.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Ummm. . . .Shebee. . .

I'm just assuming that they extend the same logically forward. To the forums. Where what we post can indicate how we get along with other community members. Or not. It's an assumption at worst. One that I'm quite happy to make.

The next frame has smthing about false reports being dealt with as well. Click on the news icon in-game screen. You might have missed it in a rush to go play. Can't blame you for that. Game's still pretty awesome.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Splurd. . . yeah. Kind of figured tht you hadn't read it either. No surprises there.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Ummm. . . .Shebee. . .

I'm just assuming that they extend the same logically forward. To the forums. Where what we post can indicate how we get along with other community members. Or not. It's an assumption at worst. One that I'm quite happy to make.

The next frame has smthing about false reports being dealt with as well. Click on the news icon in-game screen. You might have missed it in a rush to go play. Can't blame you for that. Game's still pretty awesome.

And really, you assume too much. I did read it.

if you read carefully, it says behave in game.

And secondly, I refer to my previous post, there is no link between my account and my forum account. So they cant ban me.
    Last edited by Justg; 04-19-2010 at 06:58 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Once again Arjun your post makes no sense.
    Or well it does but i has nothing to do with it.
    Your argument (picture) proves nothing, it actually just proves myargument is right.
    I dont know, and dont take this personally but you seem to be mentally disabled, I dont mean to offend anyone here, but you just dont seem to fit in the community wih your weird suggestions (and mostly stupid) and with your posts that make no sensenat all (or prove you are wrong, like in your attribute topic).
    I feel sorry for you owning yourself with your own posts.

Ps. I didnt mean to offend anyone here.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I think it is ok to sell some decent but not rare items. It is ok to sell stats reset (cos the stat and skill descriptions are not clearly anyway) but it is not ok to buy stats or buy a level 20/30/40... character. They let you buy gold but don't make gold too useful to balance it out. If they screw the economy and the value of items, they screw the game and the real players who will keep playing and paying. There is not much point to get those lousy players who shell out a few dollars but forget the game quickly.

So in short. I don't think this will happen. May be until the ending life cycle of the game.
    Felora - Level 30 Enchantress
    Preda - Level 28 Archer

16.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #36
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

We do have rules for in-forum behavior: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ge-Forum-Rules

Please behave here as well. Think of it like this... the more time we have to be here moderating, the less time we are putting into the game.

It is highly unlikely that we would ever sell stat points or something that would allow you to buy your way to the top of the game.

Gonna lock this thread now.
    Last edited by Justg; 04-19-2010 at 07:47 AM.