Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: L66

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Default L66

Tommorow, I will be working with my dad, and hopefully he'll pay me $50 so I can buy plat for my first time ever! Now, how much plat does it take to get to 66? For example: If I start at 12k. Also, if im with a 4x group, and we run all day long, how much xp can I make? Last, how long does it take to get to 66? I heard 24 hours. Thankyou!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

I think running in crypt with 4 other potted players without killing boss I want to say averaged about 10k per hour.

Killing boss somewhere around 8k.

With a good mix party and a good bear you'll go a lot faster.

50 can buy you an 800 plat pack which should be plenty with some to spare.

Edit: i feel like I'm pushing plat for sts.
    Last edited by Rare; 12-19-2011 at 06:39 PM.

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Crypt & Floor 2 r fastest. I'd say crypt no boss. If you're with an experienced group, floor 2 is fastest with no boss.

I Like Pie
    Level 56 Farming Mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    315 Posts

Why don't you buy Activate EXP and pot 4x EXP and do Plasma Pyramid?
    It's around 20k an hour with a full party of people(the other people don't need to be on pots).
    I'll probably end up using some Platinum to do this as a last minute level up if I'm too lazy to get 66 beforehand.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

I know this isn't your question, but if there is anyway, I recommend you getting the 2000 plat option for $89.99. You just end up getting SO MUCH more plat per dollar spent:

800 plat for $50
    2000 plat for $90

You get more than double the plat for less than twice the increase in price. Also, once you take the step down the "plat road" you will find it very very difficult to go back, and I guarantee you will be looking to buy more sooner than you expect.

Now to your question -- I generally estimate 10k exp/hour maximum on 4x elixirs. This can really only be achieved when running crypt exclusively. If you do XP runs on crypt (skip 2 rooms and boss) you will get a little bit more than 500 xp per run at an average of a little less than 3 minutes per run -- depending on the quality of your group. That basically is the 10k exp/hour, and you'll get to 66 in 9 hours (when starting at 12k).

A couple more tips--
    1. If you are really trying to make your plat go the extra mile, wait till the weekend for the Deal of the Day. You will save 6 plat for each hour (from the guild price).
    2. If you do buy a large plat pack, like the 800 or 2000, DON'T go spending crazy. Suddenly 40 plat for a balloon or 25 plat for some other vanity will suddenly be just a click away!
    3. If you spend your plat wisely, your 2000 plat can last you 55 hours of 4x play!! Thats enough to get you to cap on 1 character for Mt. Fang, Humania, and possibly even the next one! ONLY if you don't burn it all on other random stuff!!
    4. Whatever you do, make sure you are in a tier 3 guild to get the cheaper elixirs.
    Kiitz - Int/Dex Bear (66) || Kiitx - Dex Bird (66) || Kiitzx - Int/Dex Mage (66)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Whirlz, are you sure I can get 20k in plasma? I would so do it! Btw, when you use activate xp in plasma, you still get the same amount of xp you do in Mt. Fang right?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    316 Posts

If Whirlzie is correct, I'm down.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

@Kiitz, thanks for all the info! My plat will just be for elixirs. Whatever I have left over I will save.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Whirlzap View Post
    Why don't you buy Activate EXP and pot 4x EXP and do Plasma Pyramid?
    It's around 20k an hour with a full party of people(the other people don't need to be on pots).
    I'll probably end up using some Platinum to do this as a last minute level up if I'm too lazy to get 66 beforehand.
    When Activate EXP was only 1 plat, it was worth it to do this. Now, with it being a whopping 5 plat, the only reason to do this would be if you are in a super crunch/rush to hit cap, OR if you absolutely cannot find good groups. Here is a quick look at the math:

4x pot: 36 plat per hour
    Activate XP: 5 plat x 12/hour = 60 plat per hour

You will be spending 96 plat per hour for, I guess 20k XP. (I've never actually used activate XP since it was changed before I had time)

20000xp / 96 plat = 208.3 xp/plat spent

VS:

4x pot in crypt: 36 plat

You get 10k XP without bosses in Crypt

10000/36 - 277.7 xp / plat spent

Note:
    There are benefits to using activate XP:
    1. You aren't grinding 1 boring map for 9 hours (with no boss, so no excitement or possibility of any good pinks!)
    2. You don't need to try to find a group (potted groups do seem pretty sparse now...)
    3. The game play is easy. You can run through and blast mobs down literally with 1 button and never worry about dying or anything.
    Kiitz - Int/Dex Bear (66) || Kiitx - Dex Bird (66) || Kiitzx - Int/Dex Mage (66)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    315 Posts

Oh, my bad. Thought he had unlimited plat at his disposal.
    Anyways, yeah this 20k/hr works but it's only if you got like..1000Plat or something.
    Thought you only wanted to know where to get fastest EXP.
    If you want efficiency wise, lemme give you some stats.
    Here's what I did:
    5 hours of 1.5x at Crypt, no boss with 4 other people on 4x combo runs: 20k EXP, 4k/hr
    I did this for 3 days straight, and then I fainted.

Now with 4x Combo on, its 4 divided by 1.5 or times 2/3 which is 8/3 multiplied then by 4 which is 32/3, around 11kish exp/hr at crypt no boss runs.
    By far, plasma has given me the best exp. what you do is go all the way until first miniboss and remake.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Okay! Thanks for your feedback, looking forward to getting 66.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    315 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Draocad View Post
    Whirlz, are you sure I can get 20k in plasma? I would so do it! Btw, when you use activate xp in plasma, you still get the same amount of xp you do in Mt. Fang right?
    If you're a mage/bird, at a high level, clearing Plasma should be the same as clearing Crypt on a 5-6x Damage elixir.
    If you're a bear, pot 2x damage if you want. Otherwise just go dex with a bow and shoot down enemies.
    It's same exp per kill, and using activate XP makes every kill's XP given scale to your level.
    So it would be like killing a lv65 monster in a lv65 dungeon, if you were lv65.

Techincally, thats more exp per kill than Mount Fang since the Mt Fang monsters are level 60ish?

It's not more exp, but FASTER exp, because you have many mobs in a small space, more than Mt Fang.
    Plasma, IMO is fastest exp in game for ANY LEVEL ATM, if you have the resources at disposal.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    316 Posts

So....
    20k exp = 1 hour = 60 platinum
    ^All times 50 for 100,000 exp^
    100k exp = 5 hours = 300 platinum

Is that right?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Looks like im going to Plasma! Wait! Would haunted be good to? I love haunted. :-)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default hi

Hi I just got this app and DOMO
    Attached Images Attached Images  

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Subhan09 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Lmao, what does that have do to with the subject? xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kiitz View Post
    I know this isn't your question, but if there is anyway, I recommend you getting the 2000 plat option for $89.99. You just end up getting SO MUCH more plat per dollar spent:

800 plat for $50
    2000 plat for $90

You get more than double the plat for less than twice the increase in price. Also, once you take the step down the "plat road" you will find it very very difficult to go back, and I guarantee you will be looking to buy more sooner than you expect.

Now to your question -- I generally estimate 10k exp/hour maximum on 4x elixirs. This can really only be achieved when running crypt exclusively. If you do XP runs on crypt (skip 2 rooms and boss) you will get a little bit more than 500 xp per run at an average of a little less than 3 minutes per run -- depending on the quality of your group. That basically is the 10k exp/hour, and you'll get to 66 in 9 hours (when starting at 12k).

A couple more tips--
    1. If you are really trying to make your plat go the extra mile, wait till the weekend for the Deal of the Day. You will save 6 plat for each hour (from the guild price).
    2. If you do buy a large plat pack, like the 800 or 2000, DON'T go spending crazy. Suddenly 40 plat for a balloon or 25 plat for some other vanity will suddenly be just a click away!
    3. If you spend your plat wisely, your 2000 plat can last you 55 hours of 4x play!! Thats enough to get you to cap on 1 character for Mt. Fang, Humania, and possibly even the next one! ONLY if you don't burn it all on other random stuff!!
    4. Whatever you do, make sure you are in a tier 3 guild to get the cheaper elixirs.
    Very good advice here....I follow many things said here.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WoundedEagle View Post
    So....
    20k exp = 1 hour = 60 platinum
    ^All times 50 for 100,000 exp^
    100k exp = 5 hours = 300 platinum

Is that right?
    Again, no expert here, but I think its 20k exp WITH 4x elixir as well, so you have to add in the additional cost of that. I am assuming he used thrasher cuz that makes the runs fly.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to kiitz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kiitz:517178

800 plat for $50
    2000 plat for $90

A couple more tips--
    Whoawhoawhoa.... HUMANIA?! as in, HUMANS? As in, 66-71 is HUMANIA?!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

My dad ditched me, now I can't buy my plat! D: