Thread: Add armor/weapon procs as skills

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Default Add armor/weapon procs as skills

Have a skill slot for Armor and Weapon procs...

It helps avoid RNG, and overall gives a better experience to players...

This will also help tremendously in PvP as well. Aside from Awakening, and removing PvP rewards, proc chance RNG plays a big role on why PvP is dead...

Think about how exciting would it be to time ur procs in response to enemy procs... to combo them with your skill rotation at ur own will.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

They Removed a pre - existing fun mechanism of proc stack of various weapons where countless possibilities was available instead of Reworking them to a more playable standard.

I hardly think they will develop and test and execute a new model like the one you suggested and then... The balancing and reworking...

I feel at this point, looking at their decisions, this is highly unlikely.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,055 Posts

If we had the option to proc what ever when ever then that would honestly destroy pvp and pve more. Pvp all a rogue has to do is proc sunk + dug then meph aa and boom charged aim shot 35k+ dmg jugg or not you are dead. Mages would wipe pve maps in seconds as a warrior would be the one to least benefit from this.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    If we had the option to proc what ever when ever then that would honestly destroy pvp and pve more. Pvp all a rogue has to do is proc sunk + dug then meph aa and boom charged aim shot 35k+ dmg jugg or not you are dead. Mages would wipe pve maps in seconds as a warrior would be the one to least benefit from this.
    Lemme break down ur analysis...

Rogs proc their Sunk + Dugg Dagg.... warrior can use their Horn of Renew / Jugg / Their Own armor procs to counter act this....this is where it gets fun! Choosing between proccing both at the same time, procing just one to bait enemy abilities, etc etc

Mages wouldn't be able to wipe PvE maps as they would still have cooldowns on their procs...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,055 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Avta View Post
    Lemme break down ur analysis...

Rogs proc their Sunk + Dugg Dagg.... warrior can use their Horn of Renew / Jugg / Their Own armor procs to counter act this....this is where it gets fun! Choosing between proccing both at the same time, procing just one to bait enemy abilities, etc etc

Mages wouldn't be able to wipe PvE maps as they would still have cooldowns on their procs...

Warriors horn invincibility is only 3 seconds, procs warriors have do not defense wise benefit warriors at all. Juggernaut will not resist a rog's 1 shot ability with its procs + pet aa, all I would have to do as a rogue is attack the warrior so he uses his horn then proc 2x meph and aim shot which leaves him dead. Even while the warrior's heal is active he will still die. 8,756 armor is the level 81 armor cap.

Mages would only have to taunt mobs and pile them up then proc and kill them all at once.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Too much to add proc as skills
    But...I'd be better if we can see the cooldown of the item procs

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Warriors horn invincibility is only 3 seconds, procs warriors have do not defense wise benefit warriors at all. Juggernaut will not resist a rog's 1 shot ability with its procs + pet aa, all I would have to do as a rogue is attack the warrior so he uses his horn then proc 2x meph and aim shot which leaves him dead. Even while the warrior's heal is active he will still die. 8,756 armor is the level 81 armor cap.

Mages would only have to taunt mobs and pile them up then proc and kill them all at once.
    Mages still do the same... Dropping clock after piling up mobs procs both armor and weapon 7/10 times.

PvP does not have an armor cap I think. So warriors can counter the enemy rog's damage procs with their own defensive procs + jugg + time horn shield to deny initial damage.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,055 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Avta View Post

PvP does not have an armor cap I think. So warriors can counter the enemy rog's damage procs with their own defensive procs + jugg + time horn shield to deny initial damage.

It does have an armor cap, pvp is the way players can calculate the armor cap for their level by using samael passive which is a consistent dot. A warrior can still be killed through horn skill and juggernaut very easily. Horn bubble is a 3 second immunity to damage and after that 3 seconds is up you are basically dead since the skill doesn't heal enough fast enough. Juggernaut has 6 seconds out of its 15 seconds where you have 40% damage reduction (65% damage reduction if charged). After those 6 seconds you are dead if the rog double procs and charged aimshot crits you. I pvp when ever I can in AL, people who have pvped me will tell you I precisely time my skills to the point I have either jug, horn, or glow aa on the entire battle, but sometimes still die through jug and horn being active.
    Warrior has 0 benefits from proc being controllable since its axe is a 100% proc rate and it really doesn't do much dmg with dual procs on in pvp.
    Last edited by Encryptions; 11-28-2021 at 10:56 AM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

the "PvP" mode will never have rewards again for obvious reasons, people sell their deaths and screw up the game to other players that is why when there was a pound of pvp it only lasted 1 session