Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: A letter to Spacetime Studios and the Community (Truthful criticism)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

This is so true....

Also, Although I still think that the game is still unfriendly to new players, I do notice the little changes such as...more gold drop from chests (not locked crates), Heroic egg/ Aura drops for the new map (Was highly requested), and the addition of legend 3/3 6/6 sets (Which I think is for new players to catch up on stats) .

Come on I mean like Arcane Legend is getting better...slowly but surely...the Devs are trying their best not to break the game (especially the in-game currency system because damn free ig trade is a mess.

Personally, I'd like for the new Elite 81 maps to be a bit harder than the current 81 Portal maps...not based on stats but rather Mechanics...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alome View Post
    This is so true....

Also, Although I still think that the game is still unfriendly to new players, I do notice the little changes such as...more gold drop from chests (not locked crates), Heroic egg/ Aura drops for the new map (Was highly requested), and the addition of legend 3/3 6/6 sets (Which I think is for new players to catch up on stats) .

Come on I mean like Arcane Legend is getting better...slowly but surely...the Devs are trying their best not to break the game (especially the in-game currency system because damn free ig trade is a mess.

Personally, I'd like for the new Elite 81 maps to be a bit harder than the current 81 Portal maps...not based on stats but rather Mechanics...
    The only mechanic they can think of is a red zone, a second to move, or instant death, totally ignoring your stats, pets, skilles, etc.
    Instakills are garbage, what sense does it make to improve if they kill you with 1 hit.
    Then you cannot go back to battle.
    Your solution: buy 1 weapon that will banished the boss in 1 sec.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nocturnus View Post
    The only mechanic they can think of is a red zone, a second to move, or instant death, totally ignoring your stats, pets, skilles, etc.
    Instakills are garbage, what sense does it make to improve if they kill you with 1 hit.
    Then you cannot go back to battle.
    Your solution: buy 1 weapon that will banished the boss in 1 sec.
    Come on bro...it's not like War heal/Mage shield/ War Immortality Ult doesn't exist.
    Also you can literally count the time it take s for a red zone to appear and expect it.
    Took me like a few runs to get used to it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alome View Post
    Come on bro...it's not like War heal/Mage shield/ War Immortality Ult doesn't exist.
    Also you can literally count the time it take s for a red zone to appear and expect it.
    Took me like a few runs to get used to it.
    It was just an example, every boss attack ended in instakill.
    On the other hand, in war the immortality lasts 3 seconds and the skill must be charged, in the case of the mage shield it lasts 2 seconds and it must also be charged, you must be quite precise to use it or you end up as a cheerleader behind a fence.
    Even that, there is no teamwork, it is playing to save whoever can.
    The above weapons are completely useless, that's why I say if you want to skip all instakill, you just buy a new mythic weapon and kill boss in a sec.
    If you know the game, compared to other game mechanics from previous expansions, the current mechanics are quite lazy and poor.
    Even Valley had more strategies and game modes, and I was never a fan of that map.