Quote Originally Posted by Alome View Post
This is so true....

Also, Although I still think that the game is still unfriendly to new players, I do notice the little changes such as...more gold drop from chests (not locked crates), Heroic egg/ Aura drops for the new map (Was highly requested), and the addition of legend 3/3 6/6 sets (Which I think is for new players to catch up on stats) .

Come on I mean like Arcane Legend is getting better...slowly but surely...the Devs are trying their best not to break the game (especially the in-game currency system because damn free ig trade is a mess.

Personally, I'd like for the new Elite 81 maps to be a bit harder than the current 81 Portal maps...not based on stats but rather Mechanics...
I agree on legendary gear that gives stats to new players.
But they do and will break their game if it's going to grant them money from future purchases... As they broke proc stacks for paving way for new mythics that will grant them revenue for obtaining best gear for the moment.

Once they have a new idea which is behind a paywall, these current items /mythic weapons (if interfering with new gear) will either be nerfed, kills proc (giving a reason that it was broken) so that people will buy new equipment.

This is the worst result for players who have supported by opening locks for those weapons.

Equivalent to a scam where suddenly someone loses all their worth (happened severely to warriors) and does not get any compensation whatsover.
This feature of losing all the worth of a continuos playing toon, happens only in this game...theres only speculation that something wrong is happening in their implementation. Yet they don't address this at all... Go figure.