Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: A letter to Spacetime Studios and the Community (Truthful criticism)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    334 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Who doesn't have 2k gl these days?
    You are missing his point, the point is we are running the same maps for pure gold all the time. It is so repetitive that it becomes pointless, you also need gold to farm gold because of the prices of gold loot. Getting gold loot is an issue for newer players due to the fact of inflation. More gold is looted by players which causes the item prices to rise endlessly, people blindly blame price rise to manipulation but don't see the fact that millions of gold each day is added into the game from people farming. Sts adding items to rahabkor is a step forward because it doesn't need goldloot to run. They need to lay off on gold loot and add items to bosses but keep gold loot useful. Keep on with gold loot and AL will turn into DL economy. DL economy is every item costs 99999999999, gold is worthless there.
    Prices rising indefinitely is only true for a limited number of vanities. Whereas gear is constantly supplied and gradually depreciates for each event with new crates that are released.

Gears only rise when they are new, obviously, and during awakening events, obviously, because that is when the majority of the player base gear up.

Removing or significantly reducing gold in Deepmarsh will actually harm newer players more. Because you're essentially depriving them of their income and they'll never be properly equipped for any Zodias content, which even fully equipped players struggle to run. What more from these ill-equipped, unknowledgable and mostly discriminated low lvl weak and new players?

I'd say to revise and implement a restriction to Deepmarsh, in which only lv75 gears and below can be used to play, and that you are penalized and can not run DM for 2 minites when you leave a random run.

That way fully equipped lv81 can't earn 30m a day while eyes are closed in DM, and to also significantly lessen picky players.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Ilove_Poopoo; 11-28-2021 at 09:44 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,069 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
    Prices rising indefinitely is only true for a limited number of vanities. Whereas gear is constantly supplied and gradually depreciates for each event with new crates that are released.

Gears only rise when they are new, obviously, and during awakening events, obviously, because that is when the majority of the player base gear up.

Removing or significantly reducing gold in Deepmarsh will actually harm newer players more. Because you're essentially depriving them of their income and they'll never be properly equipped for any Zodias content, which even fully equipped players struggle to run. What more from these ill-equipped, unknowledgable and mostly discriminated low lvl weak and new players?

I'd say to revise and implement a restriction to Deepmarsh, in which only lv75 gears and below can be used to play, and that you are penalized and can not run DM for 2 minites when you leave a random run.

That way fully equipped lv81 can't earn 30m a day while eyes are closed in DM, and to also significantly lessen picky players.

Not just endgame should be earning gold etc, if I ever made a game I would make tons of quests to get stuff to craft gears or loot good stuff at a low lvl map just so end game isn't the only way to have fun and even at end game it is boring once you are fully op. Its hard for me to explain but look at lv 16 arcane chest for example, no end gamer farms those but some new players get very lucky and loot them on their journey which helps them a ton.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    334 Posts

Not just endgame should be earning gold etc, if I ever made a game I would make tons of quests to get stuff to craft gears or loot good stuff at a low lvl map just so end game isn't the only way to have fun and even at end game it is boring once you are fully op. Its hard for me to explain but look at lv 16 arcane chest for example, no end gamer farms those but some new players get very lucky and loot them on their journey which helps them a ton.

Yea I agree with more means for new players to earn more gold amidst their journey. And generally more craftable gears.

Cuz how it currently is, I dislike how a good chunk of the gears are behind paywalls or just straight up as loots, instead of making it a craftable item and farm the components in various maps.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

This is almost impossible since it can easily be abused.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,069 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alome View Post
    This is almost impossible since it can easily be abused.
    Can't be abused if done correctly.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post

The best solution is to set a gold limit per level, or reduce it as you go up in level.
    For example, you are level 71, and your maximum base of gold that you can get from deep is 100k, you go up to level 72, your maximum drops 15% then you drop to 85k maximum.
    At level 73, another 15% is 30% less than at level 76, about 70k maximum. So 15% for each level you go up.
    Then you get to level 81 and deep will give you little gold even if you have a lot of gl and it will discourage massive farm in those areas. But they will not be completely useless.
    It could even be applied to all maps in the game, so a new player can make more gold while leveling up.

PS: the numbers are made up, they are just examples.