Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: A letter to Spacetime Studios and the Community (Truthful criticism)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

agree with u

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I truly agree with the new player experience. You used to need to grind like at least a week for getting to the level cap but now it's just one days work to get to level 60, which is kind of a huge waste of the original maps, which have almost no purpose any more.
    Formerly Cheackezig/Crigne

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cheackezig View Post
    I truly agree with the new player experience. You used to need to grind like at least a week for getting to the level cap but now it's just one days work to get to level 60, which is kind of a huge waste of the original maps, which have almost no purpose any more.
    this is kinda the nature of mmos tho. World of Warcraft has like 100 zones and most people are in 5 of them. As more and more expansions are released, people start to be spread thin across the zones. Eventually the old zones are considered "dead" because instead of having 5 people each in 20 zones, u have 1 person each in 100 zones. Then leveling simply becomes a race to endgame instead of a natural progression with player interactions.

Just kinda the way it is.
    Last edited by Lawpvp; 12-02-2021 at 01:56 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Ive seen this movie back in 2015-2016 where there’s nothing to do in game then chat.

I just want to point out that the last events which were released after Jarl event were not compensating at all.

They didnt come with increases for people and nobody sticked around.

Even if i dont like the idea to farm gold cause its way too plain and boring. Sometimes i like my chances to get suprised by something which i might drop.

If the developers and game owners would start pulling some records of when people were active and what actually happened during that time frame in game then maybe they will get to the bottom of it and start releasing consistent events which benefit the community and them.

Everybody here is having a blast during egg zavier, egg hunt, lunar and lovecraft.

I think daily missions should keep the people coming and playing.

The release of auras has to stop and please stop introducing so many vanities if toons body has the same shape.

Bet you can do better than that. Nevertheless the vanities should be lively colored. Ive seen enough dark themed vanities already.

Thank you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

One thing that’s always bothered me is how it feels like there’s nothing to do if there are no events available. I think the game has depended too heavily on events for a while now and the core game is suffering from lack of interesting content. I usually just play now whenever there is an event going on, or if i remember to do Zodias dailies. Speaking of Zodias, I dislike how a bulk of the points we get are locked behind dailies. I wish the points were more farmable through a repeatable quest, or make bosses give substantially more points (or have a chance to drop point kits). Points are the only reason I have to farm the Zodias campaign missions atm and I feel they need more to make them more viable for farming while we have event downtime.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

just quit the game . nothing you gonna achieve from playing it , toxicity everywhere .focus on your life and get what you want in real life than buying pixels

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk

7. The Following User Says Thank You to kulldeepboro For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Im a firm believer that gold loot ruins the game however its not because gear becomes unaffordable, its because its very boring and unhealthy for the game. I've quit this game 3-4 times now and I have a bad habit to give all my stuff away every time I quit and yet every time I return to this game I manage to rebuild within a month or 2. It is possible to get best weapons, armor, SS without using gold loot, I never used it, but new player will never be able to do that because they lack knowledge about that game and this game is so small that 99% of people wont bother finding out either. If you want to bring new players in you need to spoil them, I played many small MMOs and what those older games do is give special quests with very op rewards to new players. Some of those rewards are so op that even older players make new accounts which also breathes new life to the game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

It’s constantly putting up with inflations and copy and paste events for me. And the reason why inflation keep happening is because of the amount of gold circulating in game, which is from gold loot. Players in less advance countries take advantage of this and do this for a living and sell it off for real $$. People from Indonesia and the Philippines abuse the living dead out of black market gold selling. Nerf gold loot, you fix that problem.

I rarely play AL anymore. And I honestly cannot see STS fixing it any time soon.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    147 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Who doesn't have 2k gl these days?
    You are missing his point, the point is we are running the same maps for pure gold all the time. It is so repetitive that it becomes pointless, you also need gold to farm gold because of the prices of gold loot. Getting gold loot is an issue for newer players due to the fact of inflation. More gold is looted by players which causes the item prices to rise endlessly, people blindly blame price rise to manipulation but don't see the fact that millions of gold each day is added into the game from people farming. Sts adding items to rahabkor is a step forward because it doesn't need goldloot to run. They need to lay off on gold loot and add items to bosses but keep gold loot useful. Keep on with gold loot and AL will turn into DL economy. DL economy is every item costs 99999999999, gold is worthless there.
    I don’t have 2k gold loot …

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anehazaz View Post
    Omg i thought everyone have it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anehazaz View Post
    I got only 2/10 of that :>

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

I dont agree with your points and this doesnt seem like an objective criticism more like your personal problems. The devs are doing an amazing job for the ressources they have and they always try to improve the game which they actually do by adding more than "just vanities" they keep adding new amazing events like the race event, fish event and now the new winter event. the devs also just made a poll where they ask the community if its too hard to lvl up -> they listen to the community

my only problem is that the breaks between events still sometimes are too long. the breaks should never be over 1 week till the next event

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    516 Posts

Should have kept the fishing event permanent. Most in-game players agree. The graphics were relaxing and it did give players something to do between quests.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Susanne For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

vanities vanities vanities....auras auras auras.... "bring this x vanity back"

"more gold drops"

"please aura that has 5 particle effects, please auras that stack in 10 vanity slots, change this aura, i don't like this aura"

"More vanities please! more auras, more gold loot!!!"

lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
    Should have kept the fishing event permanent. Most in-game players agree. The graphics were relaxing and it did give players something to do between quests.
    Was a boring event. Felt like a game for a 5 year old.
    Avy
    12-2012

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default Turn me back the real AL

I created account in Nov 2012 and I wanna share my views and observations.

Couple points to cover the topic:

Awakening system
    I remember the system was released after the expansion of Somberholt. I understand this is the way sts earn money. However, the “gold loot” destroyed the nature of game. I agreed with other players’ views about the “inflation”. Players need to buy tools (gold loot items) before farming. Oops, I should not call it “farming” cuz we are not grinding for items nowadays. I perceive it as “working”, earning golds in game after hours of work in my real life. I always tell this joke during the conversations with my friends and guildies.

Tiers in expansions
    Ppl won’t spend more than 10 hours a day on a mobile game. I have no idea why sts add this system into the game. To make ppl grind/ run maps repeatedly for the points and pursue higher tiers to unlock more maps? Sts should increase their motivation rather than forcing them to run maps. Ppl may think it s a waste of time and quit running. Sts has experienced ppl quitting the game after the expansion of somberholt. Nevertheless, they don’t treat it as a problem and add it in new expansion again.

Endgame weapons
    Make it short, players won’t be stupid to buy new weapons after the adjustments on old arcanes & hotbar operation. As everything changes too fast, players are not secure to spend money(plat) to take risk. They are more willing to “work” and trade with gold in game. Opening crates is for the rich only.

AL? Arcane or Aura legends?
    I understand sts need to make money so they decrease the cool down period between events and increase the number of vanity items. Tbh the designs of vanities and auras were awesome, but I think that s too much. We need more gears and weapons to fight despite the importance of nice appearance.

There won’t be any newcomers if these problems continue to grow.

Some suggestions:
    1. Deal with “gold loot”
    The influence of inflation is underrated.

2. To be “new users friendly”
    Making twinks active can be another way to bring old/ new players back/ in. At least they have ppl to run with when level-up.
    Last edited by neuzihi; 12-15-2021 at 02:13 AM.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to neuzihi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    516 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Avaree View Post
    Was a boring event. Felt like a game for a 5 year old.
    Awww Avy..I thought the devs did a good job with the graphics. The mini puzzles were ok too, a nice relaxing little event.
    Still, whatever floats your boat. 🎣 ⛵

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    590 Posts

@Suz & Avy, I wanted to like fishing, but the random pole/cast type was frustrating. I gave up trying for any proficiency.
    Other game fishing minis had one type of cast. The variation was the farmable bait, good, better and best.
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Oakmaiden For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    516 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oakmaiden View Post
    @Suz & Avy, I wanted to like fishing, but the random pole/cast type was frustrating. I gave up trying for any proficiency.
    Other game fishing minis had one type of cast. The variation was the farmable bait, good, better and best.
    I just liked the relaxed feel to it. I'm useless at the car racing event though, always manage to go backwards so the fishing event was a pleasant change. I'm looking forward to the Winter event now, nice rogue vanity. ❄️🌨️😊

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Susanne For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

We need new gears added to the expansion map, the legendary gears are all super common and cheap now.

That's all i'm asking, thx.