Thread: are you serious...?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default are you serious...?

so i joined a lvl 4 run, and as soon as i got in i hear some dude named, Zloxx say, "Boot"

then the leader whispers me "Sorry, Bears only"

seems they were rushing, and dex bird with 90 dodge isnt good enough...

nerf rushing please...
    i saw her once, and swore i was in love...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chickdigcookies View Post
    nerf rushing please...
    Yeah, I think I'm ready to commit. A campaign needs to be started. The rush is just plain dumb and causes groups to exclude certain classes. It's killing PvE, and is a bad thing for PL in a variety of ways. Plus it really shouldn't even be possible. So nerf I say, nerf away...
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6183&dateline=1275696  601
    Quote Originally Posted by conradin View Post
    To doubt Royce, is to doubt your sanity...
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinkTastical View Post
    Royce is right, You are WRONG. Live with it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Archers are never allowed in ): but pallies are so freaking what if there is one archer or one pally in the group or 2
    Badass

Guardian of Alterra FluffNStuff's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

I got kicked out of one as a Dex bear, because the host said THEY fail as a Dex bear. It was quite LOL.

The Hundred Acre Legends:
    HunnySniper - HunnyStorm
    Please Fill out the End Game Pet Survey!|||||| What's With that Shield Icon?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yardsalez View Post
    Archers are never allowed in ): but pallies are so freaking what if there is one archer or one pally in the group or 2
    Rush farming is all about efficiency and loot drops. It's not at all about playing the game, having fun, being fair or anything else. The fact is that a group of 5 bears can do it most effectively on their own because their stun skills are way better tools for the job than the mage's freezing skills. Some groups want a paladin there mainly for the rez capability, but if they're good, or plan to use armor pots, they don't really need anything but other bears at all.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6183&dateline=1275696  601
    Quote Originally Posted by conradin View Post
    To doubt Royce, is to doubt your sanity...
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinkTastical View Post
    Royce is right, You are WRONG. Live with it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I've tried the rushing thing the past few days. I just don't like it But, I also understand WHY some people rush. It can take a long time, even w a great team, to clear a map. If I put in three hours a day playing pocket legends, for example, a month later, I probably won't have the good pinks I need to fully outfit one character. My hubby is a map-clearer also. He played for five hours last night and got one useless horus item. It's frustrating. We play the game the right way but have the worst gear unless we buy it... The zuraz lance I have? It was because I gave in & we rushed for some games. I agree that pinks shouldn't just appear at the drop of a hat, but clearing the map usually means not having the good gear. In a couple of days of rushing, I have better gear for multiple characters

Kavanah has done 200 runs looking for a lance. Lots of folks are lance hunting...
    But most everyone is rush farming because playing through can result in hours with not a single pink much less the elusive lance...

It feels like we play for pinks now
    And now sometimes, I'm going to be part of the problem

The only solution is for the devs to be willing to change things.
    Generally speaking, a howling wilderness does not howl: it is the imagination of the traveler that does the howling. ~ Thoreau
    FURRAWN 45 Paladin ButterflyPoet 45 pure dex ScarlettOHara 45 Intbear Jeannedarc 22 Mage Trickortreat lvl 22 100% pure organic chicken Christmastree 13 Mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I kindly ask people to switch to ursan since I am rushing, but I promise I would much prefer harder maps, excluding rushing, and playing with everyone! But that lance needs to become mine!!!
    Kavanah: "Cinco, would you rather be in a Norma Jean or As I Lay Dying mosh pit?"
    Cinco: "Norma Jean, in that case /mosh"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    260 Posts

So these guys get there levels by leeching, then they get their pinks by rushing? OK, I see now why there are so many noobs with so much more than me.

All I can say is, I am sure that I have more fun.

I don't believe being a level 45 is a worthwhile goal in itself, nor is having a ton of pinks. I think Yoda had it right when he said, "A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind. This one a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away... to the future, to the horizon. Never his mind on [poke] where he was."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by kavanah View Post
    I kindly ask people to switch to ursan since I am rushing, but I promise I would much prefer harder maps, excluding rushing, and playing with everyone! But that lance needs to become mine!!!
    you do see the problem? i dont have a bear, nor ill ever have one. so youre saying, if i dont have a bear, i cant join your games? good going...

I clear lvl 4 in 5 minutes when i use dmg pot, now imagine if we all used one...
    i saw her once, and swore i was in love...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chickdigcookies View Post
    so i joined a lvl 4 run, and as soon as i got in i hear some dude named, Zloxx say, "Boot"

then the leader whispers me "Sorry, Bears only"

seems they were rushing, and dex bird with 90 dodge isnt good enough...

nerf rushing please...
    Baaaaahahahahahahahhahha!! What a bunch of noobs!! LMAO!
    List of Insults! Found by me.
    THIS IS!!!!!!!.....sparta.