Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: the game needs less loot percentage

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Default the game needs less loot percentage

I know it's weird to say it like that (wanting less percentages) but unlike other players I prefer a thousand times to have 1 vanity with little probability of being looted to a vanity that ends in 10k gold
    Many cry when they say that a weapon costs them a lot to get it in platinum but that is the sense of the game, if it has high loot it would end in 10m in 1 month the vanities do not even say there is so much that you do not want to buy new ones knowing that they are looted In less than 50 chests, please lower the percentage of vanities that can be dropped in chests, remove so much trash that they put "epic" and "rare" rarity, it is preferable to take out a legendary object, an elixir or clean and safe gold, with respect to the auras , don't just put map / chest loot and buy
    let us use the new materials and craft very expensive auras to make either in events or in objects on the same map 81.

Senior Member firebelt & crystalkiller's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Last edited by firebelt & crystalkiller; 11-28-2021 at 10:43 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    593 Posts

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Oakmaiden For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

:>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Inozuke View Post
    I know it's weird to say it like that (wanting less percentages) but unlike other players I prefer a thousand times to have 1 vanity with little probability of being looted to a vanity that ends in 10k gold
    Many cry when they say that a weapon costs them a lot to get it in platinum but that is the sense of the game, if it has high loot it would end in 10m in 1 month the vanities do not even say there is so much that you do not want to buy new ones knowing that they are looted In less than 50 chests, please lower the percentage of vanities that can be dropped in chests, remove so much trash that they put "epic" and "rare" rarity, it is preferable to take out a legendary object, an elixir or clean and safe gold, with respect to the auras , don't just put map / chest loot and buy
    let us use the new materials and craft very expensive auras to make either in events or in objects on the same map 81.
    You my friend should type in points.
    I feel you think too much while typing that your ideas express themselves in words as you typing and as your thoughts change at whim, so are the sentences you're making... Which makes it too hard for us to interpret.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

This game doesnt need less loot%, it needs more lootable gear. Compared to other behemoths like osrs and wow this game only has gold loot, which is unhealthy for game and turns off new players since the first thing they see when starting to play this game is 10k in theyr inventory and 10m+ price tags in market.
    Current expansion did well with its legendary gear, but they should have done it many, many years ago.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Alkif For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alkif View Post
    This game doesnt need less loot%, it needs more lootable gear. Compared to other behemoths like osrs and wow this game only has gold loot, which is unhealthy for game and turns off new players since the first thing they see when starting to play this game is 10k in theyr inventory and 10m+ price tags in market.
    Current expansion did well with its legendary gear, but they should have done it many, many years ago.
    When i started the game i had 0 gold like others.. By hard working i becommed rich. We all have the same jurney before we getting rich.Talking about no chances for new players is wrong. We all went a new players and who wanna play and is determined, patient will become rich someday for sure. By gold loot they have a chance for growth. If you wanna change something direct your attention on elite golden chests drop rate bcs its really low. Last time i did like 100 runs and i got like 5 pcs so 1/20 runs. This is a problem not gold loot. Btw we have a lot of events where new players can make a lot of gold at the begining.

Wysłane z mojego RMX2193 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Camelot View Post
    When i started the game i had 0 gold like others.. By hard working i becommed rich. We all have the same jurney before we getting rich.Talking about no chances for new players is wrong. We all went a new players and who wanna play and is determined, patient will become rich someday for sure. By gold loot they have a chance for growth. If you wanna change something direct your attention on elite golden chests drop rate bcs its really low. Last time i did like 100 runs and i got like 5 pcs so 1/20 runs. This is a problem not gold loot. Btw we have a lot of events where new players can make a lot of gold at the begining.

There's a group of ultra rich people who use the fastest ms awakened gear and drop dm bosses in less than 2-3 minutes, and gold loot gets them what around 100k each run.
    With the new mythic weapons.. The bosses are a breeze.

So you're telling me this isn't broken?
    That's why the game is inflating and guess what these type of runs, an average - medium/rich player will not even be able to pull off.

They said proc stacking was broken but what about this?
    That's why they nerf gold drops to prevent the inflation from going beyond the roof.

Tbh whatever you have worked hard (including me probably around your net worth) isn't going into their thought process when they make a decision regarding gl nerf, it's aimed at a group of people who are lb tier players who know what they're doing and sadly the game is only consisting of them. (2-3 min cleaning of gl map with high tier /maxed out/fresh out gear)
    These players spend around 1B on what they got and so the advantage, but it is overall affecting the game..
    So that's why I pose the question to sts, who are the players you want playing you're game?
    Sure it's not the f2p player by this standard with negligible bang to buck for time invested.

So if they're not going to do something, the inflation is unstoppable.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mythocrisis View Post
    There's a group of ultra rich people who use the fastest ms awakened gear and drop dm bosses in less than 2-3 minutes, and gold loot gets them what around 100k each run.

That's why the game is inflating and guess what these type of runs, an average - medium/rich player will not even be able to pull off.

That's why they nerf gold drops to prevent the inflation from going beyond the roof.

Tbh whatever you have worked hard (including me probably around your net worth) isn't going into their thought process when they make a decision regarding gl nerf, it's aimed at a group of people who are lb tier players who know what they're doing and sadly the game is only consisting of them. (2-3 min cleaning of gl map with high tier /maxed out/fresh out gear)
    These players spend around 1B on what they got and so the advantage, but it is overall affecting the game..
    So that's why I pose the question to sts, who are the players you want playing you're game?
    Sure it's not the f2p player by this standard with negligible bang to buck for time invested.

You all seems like finished economy studies and telling about 'inflation' Guys stop crying about someone is rich and start do somethink to be rich too. Dont be jealous, do events, farm gold, chests, merch, hoard items do what you prefer but pls stop talking things you are no idea about.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

You all seems like finished economy studies and telling about 'inflation' Guys stop crying about someone is rich and start do somethink to be rich too. Dont be jealous, do events, farm gold, chests, merch, hoard items do what you prefer but pls stop talking things you are no idea about.

Oh no ...

Crying? Jealous? Economy studies?

Hear yourself.
    It's a forum, and anyone can say what they want.
    Put a stop to your hokum.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Oh no ...

Crying? Jealous? Economy studies?

Hear yourself.
    It's a forum, and anyone can say what they want.
    Put a stop to your hokum.
    Dont use forum to force your ideas on sts always someone will be dissatisfied.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Dont use forum to force your ideas on sts always someone will be dissatisfied.

Where am I forcing anything on anyone?

You are nuts as I feared. My last response to you.
    An advice for you which makes more sense.
    Don't tell others on a free forum what to talk about unless it breaks ToS.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Where am I forcing anything on anyone?

You are nuts as I feared. My last response to you.
    An advice for you which makes more sense.
    Don't tell others on a free forum what to talk about unless it breaks ToS.
    I want to prevent things earlier you said dm should be nerfed or smk like that its unacceptable

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Inflation has ruined this game and thats a fact. There is only 1 way to farm in this game and its gold loot. If you use any other farming method its only to get gold loot gear. And you don't need to study economy to know that inflation makes money lose value. When hyperinflation hits and you are no longer able to buy anything with gold in game, you will realise how stupid your logic is. 1 good example is how they rised maximum gold trade limit because players started using items instead of gold in trades.
    Last edited by Alkif; 12-02-2021 at 01:36 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Inflation has ruined this game and thats a fact. There is only 1 way to farm in this game and its gold loot. If you use any other farming method its only to get gold loot gear. And you don't need to study economy to know that inflation makes money lose value. When hyper inflation hits and you are no longer able to buy anything with gold in game, you will realise how stupid your logic is. 1 good example is how they rised maximum gold trade limit because players started using items instead of gold in trades.
    Agreed . .

Senior Member firebelt & crystalkiller's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Inflation has ruined this game and thats a fact. There is only 1 way to farm in this game and its gold loot. If you use any other farming method its only to get gold loot gear. And you don't need to study economy to know that inflation makes money lose value. When hyper inflation hits and you are no longer able to buy anything with gold in game, you will realise how stupid your logic is. 1 good example is how they rised maximum gold trade limit because players started using items instead of gold in trades.
    Facts. Cinco said bfor expansion we will have old school type farming and all..I hoped it was similar to locked crate farming or smthing but it's still same gl/evg style looting.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts

Inflation has ruined this game and thats a fact. There is only 1 way to farm in this game and its gold loot. If you use any other farming method its only to get gold loot gear. And you don't need to study economy to know that inflation makes money lose value. When hyperinflation hits and you are no longer able to buy anything with gold in game, you will realise how stupid your logic is. 1 good example is how they rised maximum gold trade limit because players started using items instead of gold in trades.
    There are a number of events you can farm and make insane gold quickly if you know what you are doing. When the new mythics first dropped i made over 30million in one day of running the event. While you are trying to paint this 'Death, Doom, Destruction' there are still logical players out there to call out the bs. I actually would assume gold looting took a little nerf when evg got adjusted and end game moved on. Add another gold sink like Scamsalot to help quell gold influx.

Inflation hasn't ruined the game and that's a fact. What items have been ruined by inflation? Curious. If you are going to talk on vanities then don't expect a response.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

You are delusional if you think few good profitable events make up for gold farming that goes on 24/7. Last time when I actually played the game and grinded hard was when mausoleum got released, back then arcanes cost around 500k-few millions. Now you cant even afford good legendary daggers with that amount.
    You probably havent played many mmos in your lifetime, but inflation takes place in every mmo. Unlike real world where central banks control the amount of money that goes out, in mmos players grind money every day causing inflation that may lead to hyperinflation which means players will start collecting valuable resources/items instead of money since gold is no longer worth anything.
    I also saw cinco saying that they want more old School style farming in new maps, but when I saw people getting 50k+ every run I was instantly turned off. Its not like I cant afford gold loot set, its just such a bad way to farm. What makes mmos interesting is working towards your goals and getting that ultra rare drop that you grinded for ages or crafting that op set after collecting Ingredients for it. That feeling of accomplishment is no longer there. If I am not mistaken then until glintstone release that game was on the right track, mythic sets you can grind for(himi,uller,vili,glint set) nice vanitys that were extreanly hard to craft (cryostar weapons), planar pendant, nekro egg. But now you loot gold and buy items that p2w players got from lockeds.
    Im not going to reply anymore because this discussion will lead to nowhere. As a dev they cant remove something that they have already implemented since many people would be very dissatisfied.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

I agree that there need to be more drops from bosses in the new maps. Introducing gear crafting components would be best.

However, I strongly disagree with the section about gold loot. Inflation affects everything that has its supply cut down, in this case it primarily affects vanities. Gear wise, because supplies are progressively released throughout the course of the expansion, gears are unaffected. Gold farming gears and simply gears are currently 35 percent and up to 50 percent cheaper than they were two years ago. LV76 death engine gears are at their lowest point, and the auction is flooded with gl and ms gears from all the awakening occurrences that have occurred, and keep in mind that this is all you need to farm DM efficiently. Of course, the new 81 gears are pricey, but that's because they're new; everything new is usually pricey at first, but it has already been reduced by up to 50% in the previous two events.

The EvG nerf, which was the major gold farming site that is now gone, has also resulted in much-reduced inflation rates. Following that, a number of farming players left.

In response to the "(2-3 minute cleaning of gl map with high tier /maxed out/fresh out gear)" narrative, better things = faster completion times, and this is true across the board. And I'd want to point out that I used to be a regular player who didn't have any of the aforementioned op gears you're referring to, but as you advance, everyone who started farming will ultimately get their hands on those gears, at a much cheaper and more commonly available condition.

More gold sink events, in any case, would counteract all of this gold, and the awakening event would do a good job doing just that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Ye just like osrs,warcraft,albion..and much more mmorpg games why dont al have a profession type gold making method
    Like skinners,fishing,mining ....ect ect

Sent from my RMX2193 using Tapatalk