Quote Originally Posted by Mythocrisis View Post
There's a group of ultra rich people who use the fastest ms awakened gear and drop dm bosses in less than 2-3 minutes, and gold loot gets them what around 100k each run.
With the new mythic weapons.. The bosses are a breeze.

So you're telling me this isn't broken?
That's why the game is inflating and guess what these type of runs, an average - medium/rich player will not even be able to pull off.

They said proc stacking was broken but what about this?
That's why they nerf gold drops to prevent the inflation from going beyond the roof.

Tbh whatever you have worked hard (including me probably around your net worth) isn't going into their thought process when they make a decision regarding gl nerf, it's aimed at a group of people who are lb tier players who know what they're doing and sadly the game is only consisting of them. (2-3 min cleaning of gl map with high tier /maxed out/fresh out gear)
These players spend around 1B on what they got and so the advantage, but it is overall affecting the game..
So that's why I pose the question to sts, who are the players you want playing you're game?
Sure it's not the f2p player by this standard with negligible bang to buck for time invested.

So if they're not going to do something, the inflation is unstoppable.
You all seems like finished economy studies and telling about 'inflation' Guys stop crying about someone is rich and start do somethink to be rich too. Dont be jealous, do events, farm gold, chests, merch, hoard items do what you prefer but pls stop talking things you are no idea about.

Wysłane z mojego RMX2193 przy użyciu Tapatalka