Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Misclicked and bought a weapon

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by swoutttt View Post
    You missclicked twice? Or u regret buying the item after u found out you overpaid? After your last message I'm thinking it's the second option. If you have no clue on a price then simply don't buy it and figure out price first.
    I don’t know what to tell you,The item I bought had 2 of them listen one that’s 6m and another that’s 20m, do I sound that dumb to you, and if I bought without knowing you think I would bring thing up to forums?Use your mind

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gajilo View Post
    I don’t know what to tell you,The item I bought had 2 of them listen one that’s 6m and another that’s 20m, do I sound that dumb to you, and if I bought without knowing you think I would bring thing up to forums?Use your mind

Guess I have nothing to add on your first sentence. And bring this matter up in forum is your own decision. I know a lot people who would have taken their loss. Instead you mention the sellers name and put him in a weird position (It's against forum rules). U should have send him/her a private message instead of going public and ask others to undo your mistake.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by swoutttt View Post
    Guess I have nothing to add on your first sentence. And bring this matter up in forum is your own decision. I know a lot people who would have taken their loss. Instead you mention the sellers name and put him in a weird position (It's against forum rules). U should have send him/her a private message instead of going public and ask others to undo your mistake.
    Wdym call him out? I said it’s completely my fault, I didn’t have any intentions to make this on him and it’s not, I only brought this on forums to know if a mod can help with this now I got my answers from other that it’s not possible.