Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: I Would Like To See Better

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Default I Would Like To See Better

I recently saw a post about how sts should show that they are thankful for the community I completely agree and I do apologize for bringing this topic back up but I will make it clean and simple sts , cinco whoever all the community wants is better I don’t quite know what’s happened behind the scenes over the years especially during covid but you have to communicate with the consumers about such issues like development etc Arcane Legends events used to be so great from regular vanities to earn to lb and I won’t just say this is the only game that has this issue every triple AAA Game I’ve touched recently these days have been absolute garbage compared to its earlier versions 2014-2016 and for me that was the time will Arcane was really shining what went wrong I quit the game in 2015 and came back around 2017-2018 quit again and came back to see aura we’re put into game what a nice addition but when I say we need better not just mythic arcane you added a legend set to game for 81 very nice but I still feel like it’s not enough to make the game I don’t care for expansion releases all to often but atleast show more effort for events I know someone will say why don’t you come up with ideas that is not my job I am simply a consumer giving an opinion I love AL and still come back but I will say slowly I’m drifting away not like anyone cares but maybe I’m not the only one who feels that way I just want to see better sts take that into consideration I know I didn’t go into key detail on what I want but I have no need they get enough feedback

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

That's a very long sentence.

Sent from my SM-A526B using Tapatalk

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spctmstds For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by spctmstds View Post

If you read it all you are a soldier

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Vqnities For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by spctmstds View Post

That's a useless feedback .

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Bellicz Al For This Useful Post:

8.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #5
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,169 Posts

I would strongly suggest that the OP read the forums a bit and see how players offer very specific and detailed feedback on the issues that they encounter and the creative ideas they have to improve the game.

We read these ideas and talk about them internally. We don't always respond on the threads (especially when our response is "No. Just no," or when the idea has already been discussed, or the OP can't be bothered to read their fellow players' threads and the new thread is just a recolor of someone else's idea).

Thanks!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    I would strongly suggest that the OP read the forums a bit and see how players offer very specific and detailed feedback on the issues that they encounter and the creative ideas they have to improve the game.

We read these ideas and talk about them internally. We don't always respond on the threads (especially when our response is "No. Just no," or when the idea has already been discussed, or the OP can't be bothered to read their fellow players' threads and the new thread is just a recolor of someone else's idea).

Thanks!
    I’m glad you responded cinco which mean from time to time you do put into see what your players are saying and thinking and while I did sit here and write all of that I don’t expect feedback on this one I just wanted to be heard I want it to be known that some type of change has to come at some point i love this game and I don’t expect major changes but one idea for starters man new event ideas is a must ive been doing the same events since I was 13 years old the only new events that came to game were booty event which I’m fine with it not being here and the racing event which I didn’t play but was an amazing concept for a mobile mmo cinco idk if you need a creative director or if you plan to stick with the original event format but whatever it is I just want to see some slight change hopefully starting with events down the line

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

“I don’t care for expansion” comes from guy who looted 2x shredder wisp xD