I recently saw a post about how sts should show that they are thankful for the community I completely agree and I do apologize for bringing this topic back up but I will make it clean and simple sts , cinco whoever all the community wants is better I don’t quite know what’s happened behind the scenes over the years especially during covid but you have to communicate with the consumers about such issues like development etc Arcane Legends events used to be so great from regular vanities to earn to lb and I won’t just say this is the only game that has this issue every triple AAA Game I’ve touched recently these days have been absolute garbage compared to its earlier versions 2014-2016 and for me that was the time will Arcane was really shining what went wrong I quit the game in 2015 and came back around 2017-2018 quit again and came back to see aura we’re put into game what a nice addition but when I say we need better not just mythic arcane you added a legend set to game for 81 very nice but I still feel like it’s not enough to make the game I don’t care for expansion releases all to often but atleast show more effort for events I know someone will say why don’t you come up with ideas that is not my job I am simply a consumer giving an opinion I love AL and still come back but I will say slowly I’m drifting away not like anyone cares but maybe I’m not the only one who feels that way I just want to see better sts take that into consideration I know I didn’t go into key detail on what I want but I have no need they get enough feedback

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk