Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 61

  Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview - "Poseidon's Ring" Domination PvP! A New Honor Arena!

  1. #41
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    246
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    51
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    47
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thewolfbull View Post
    Will domination kills count toward the PvP APS?
    Its already dead

  2. #42
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2021
    Posts
    67
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    21
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

    Default

    @cinco you must convert this to regular PvP what you donít understand is pvp gave someone a thing to grind for whether it was a positive kd or going for an lb banner

    The constant issue that is brought up that people donít have enough gears to afford endgame pvp items is complete nonsense
    While you want to be a different mmo in some way every mmo has a grind to the top I was poor at one point in game now I can actually say I have gold to maintain yes not everyone can do that but it take time and effort

    Please consider changing this to normal honor is just not it in its current state


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Vqnities For This Useful Post:


  4. #43
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    1,056
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    8
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    128
    Thanked in
    100 Posts

    Default

    Rogs are dealing too much damage. And allow it pls to chat on watchmode like we can in regular maps.


    Gesendet von iPhone 13 mit Tapatalk

  5. #44
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    712
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    36
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

    Default

    Arcane legende Before Honor PvP came
    - Players used to grind event/gold make gold buy themself gears, step by step buying stuff they need, gear up nd play pvp spend on gears. Hence players used to actively grind pve nd play pvp in free time.
    Arcane legends after Honor PvP
    - sells out all gears, buys expensive vanities, and play honor xD
    Tho it's completely there choice how they like a play a game.
    But since honor came, for most ppl it's like who needs gears or grind pve to make gold or merch just make 50k lvl up nd buh honor set nd play xD
    Hopefully Devs makes something different for players who wants Regular pvp, not just honor
    And so ppl get choice weather theh want to play honor or regular pvp. Peace ^-^

    Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

  6. #45
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2021
    Posts
    67
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    21
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aayushh007 View Post
    Arcane legende Before Honor PvP came
    - Players used to grind event/gold make gold buy themself gears, step by step buying stuff they need, gear up nd play pvp spend on gears. Hence players used to actively grind pve nd play pvp in free time.
    Arcane legends after Honor PvP
    - sells out all gears, buys expensive vanities, and play honor xD
    Tho it's completely there choice how they like a play a game.
    But since honor came, for most ppl it's like who needs gears or grind pve to make gold or merch just make 50k lvl up nd buh honor set nd play xD
    Hopefully Devs makes something different for players who wants Regular pvp, not just honor
    And so ppl get choice weather theh want to play honor or regular pvp. Peace ^-^

    Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk
    Exactly why canít we just have both peace man and two lbs to go for in there own maybe if honor was balanced it could have its own possible kd system along with lb


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #46
    Senior Member Titanium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Bucharest
    Posts
    2,703
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    563
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,050
    Thanked in
    464 Posts

    Default

    Last Legend Staying is boring.

    Ive seen tanks allying to kill rogues and mages to have their vs at the end.

    CTF has more potential than LLS.

  8. #47
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    535
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    33
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

    Default

    Space cowboy for Christmas? Instead of recolor winter fest we get space cowboy. Can we go back to the recolor thing. At least it's Christmas themed. Really dropped the ball on the 2 biggest events of the year. Halloween and Christmas was very dull this year. I hope these sets aren't the only sets that will be released. I do like them don't get me wrong, I just feel like you don't give Christmas vanities during Easter so why give Halloween during Christmas.

    Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

  9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fidelth For This Useful Post:


  10. #48
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2021
    Posts
    67
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    21
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fidelth View Post
    Space cowboy for Christmas? Instead of recolor winter fest we get space cowboy. Can we go back to the recolor thing. At least it's Christmas themed. Really dropped the ball on the 2 biggest events of the year. Halloween and Christmas was very dull this year. I hope these sets aren't the only sets that will be released. I do like them don't get me wrong, I just feel like you don't give Christmas vanities during Easter so why give Halloween during Christmas.

    Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk
    Exactly


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Vqnities For This Useful Post:


  12. #49
    Senior Member PatD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Quťbec
    Posts
    1,835
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    841
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    732
    Thanked in
    410 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fidelth View Post
    Space cowboy for Christmas? Instead of recolor winter fest we get space cowboy. Can we go back to the recolor thing. At least it's Christmas themed. Really dropped the ball on the 2 biggest events of the year. Halloween and Christmas was very dull this year. I hope these sets aren't the only sets that will be released. I do like them don't get me wrong, I just feel like you don't give Christmas vanities during Easter so why give Halloween during Christmas.

    Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk
    When i read it says its for for hoarfrost event, not winter event

  13. #50
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    40
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    12
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

    Default

    Woaa cowboy bepop


    Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

  14. #51
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    476
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    16
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    61
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oawaoebi View Post
    Rogs are dealing too much damage. And allow it pls to chat on watchmode like we can in regular maps.


    Gesendet von iPhone 13 mit Tapatalk
    that you smoked ?
    the rogue must be strong in damage is normal

  15. #52
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    1,056
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    8
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    128
    Thanked in
    100 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Inozuke View Post
    that you smoked ?
    the rogue must be strong in damage is normal
    I never have seen you in honor. You donít know what you are saying rn. Rogs dmg has been buffed bc matches took too long especially at beginning. But now rog can 1-2 combo a war in stun at start which is too strong remove like 5-10% of rogs final damage. We could also buff other classes hp and armor but it makes more sense to nerf the problem than buff the rest.


    Gesendet von iPhone 13 mit Tapatalk

  16. #53
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    476
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    16
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    61
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oawaoebi View Post
    I never have seen you in honor. You donít know what you are saying rn. Rogs dmg has been buffed bc matches took too long especially at beginning. But now rog can 1-2 combo a war in stun at start which is too strong remove like 5-10% of rogs final damage. We could also buff other classes hp and armor but it makes more sense to nerf the problem than buff the rest.


    Gesendet von iPhone 13 mit Tapatalk
    but it's your roll (?) ._. we are strong damage of only objective
    What else would I like to splash like you or hold on with your immortal shields but look .. they always cry for one thing or another

  17. #54
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    1,056
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    8
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    128
    Thanked in
    100 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Inozuke View Post
    but it's your roll (?) ._. we are strong damage of only objective
    What else would I like to splash like you or hold on with your immortal shields but look .. they always cry for one thing or another
    Rogs can crit up to 5.5k dmg in early game which omeshots a war.
    I am not asking for big dmg nerf to still make it skill required playing but a little damage nerf would make absolutely sense.


    Gesendet von iPhone 13 mit Tapatalk

  18. #55
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    476
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    16
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    61
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oawaoebi View Post
    Rogs can crit up to 5.5k dmg in early game which omeshots a war.
    I am not asking for big dmg nerf to still make it skill required playing but a little damage nerf would make absolutely sense.


    Gesendet von iPhone 13 mit Tapatalk
    no then better ask that the rogue not serve xD
    They want to take everything from the rogue since always they have so much envy of my beautiful class

  19. #56
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    327
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    69
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    23
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

    Default

    nice anime vanity is not impossible

    Sent from my M2010J19CI using Tapatalk

  20. #57
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    342
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    35
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    55
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

    Default

    Do people actually like/care about those movie themed vanities? And food weapons..

  21. #58
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    1,109
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    436
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    214
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alkif View Post
    Do people actually like/care about those movie themed vanities? And food weapons..
    Movie themes fascinate me.
    Why would anyone think that people would like to use a sandwich as a weapon? It's really a mystery

  22. #59
    Forum Adept Terracraft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    269
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    46
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    23
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nocturnus View Post
    Movie themes fascinate me.
    Why would anyone think that people would like to use a sandwich as a weapon? It's really a mystery
    Im imagine when player facing mobs,then mobs said :
    "Dam,really? A sandwich?,there's tons of weapon and u choose sandwich to kill me? Enough,im done with this"
    Then mobs suicide
    xD

  23. #60
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    1,109
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    436
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    214
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Terracraft View Post
    Im imagine when player facing mobs,then mobs said :
    "Dam,really? A sandwich?,there's tons of weapon and u choose sandwich to kill me? Enough,im done with this"
    Then mobs suicide
    -Kraken: very generous this guy, he came to the bottom of the ocean to bring me a sandwich.

    -War: hell, he ate my weapon.

    -Kraken: wtf I'm dying...

    -War: surprise, fool! That was poisoned. *evil laugh*
    Good hunting today, I'm going to have grilled kraken.

    To be continue...

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 62
    Last Post: 04-30-2019, 04:43 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •