Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Domination PvP 2

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by -Rogue- View Post
    -bleed/burn much difference? omg, probably it will be different animation, how could I forget about effects lol
    -freeze 3 seconds/stun 2 seconds? hmm... enemy disabled for 3 seconds or 2?
    -chance to ignore armor ... ? honor armor is almost 0 lol

Keep your 'chances' and other mentioned shet for normal pvp lvl66+ (It's when pvp started to 'die', since tainted sets 66 and all those "chances" including chances to get good awakes), honor had been created to avoid all that bs, and is ok now as it is, just some more damage for mages/warriors (imo), and its perfect.
    People didn’t complain when the first legend procs came into life that would be a good thing to try in honor especially with no awakes I also think we should have armor stat in honor everyone at a base armor if possible while tweaking damage values for classes needed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vqnities View Post
    People didn’t complain when the first legend procs came into life that would be a good thing to try in honor especially with no awakes I also think we should have armor stat in honor everyone at a base armor if possible while tweaking damage values for classes needed

Or just choose class and get gears for normal pvp? lol... have enough types of procs there atm, more 'chances' comming with new arcanes lvl81

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Or just choose class and get gears for normal pvp? lol... have enough types of procs there atm, more 'chances' comming with new arcanes lvl81
    We can never tell the future and it seems all people care for are the 81 arcanes when we haven’t even gotten the 81 spirit gears said to be coming @cinco and yes while procs are a very abundant thing in normal pvp there’s no harm in taking a step further in the honor system

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

-bleed/burn much difference? omg, probably it will be different animation, how could I forget about effects lol
    -freeze 3 seconds/stun 2 seconds? hmm... enemy disabled for 3 seconds or 2?
    -chance to ignore armor ... ? honor armor is almost 0 lol

Keep your 'chances' and other mentioned shet for normal pvp lvl66+ (It's when pvp started to 'die', since tainted sets 66 and all those "chances" including chances to get good awakes), honor had been created to avoid all that bs, and is ok now as it is, just some more damage/hp for mages/warriors (imo), and its perfect.
    Pvp died because of awakes, didn’t have anything to do with “chance to proc” or any procs. I’m trying to make PvP interesting again, right now it’s just skill timing and ping to win the match, with everyone using the same skills and pets. If you think that’s fun by all means keep playing just thought I’d throw in some spices instead of having the same old flavor again. No need to be rude Kyle.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to THE GOLDEN KING For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts

Normal PvP has endless flaws with all the gear, pets, ect. Trying to balance a Trinity class system with all these different influences would take massive work and countless hours. Your average AL player isn't going to invest 300million gold to be somewhat competitive in a PvP system based off Luck of the proc. That's just what i see.

Working from a Honor based PvP setup and adding in small variables is more than likely the only way PvP could get close to balanced or have active players.

Also about the arc 81 gear, and comparing it trying to loot these mythics.. The availability of Arc 81 is going to be limited untill the 4th quarter of next year. Thats just me guessing on how hard it is to loot new equip(ive opened many hundreds of locks) and my estimated timeline when sts releases the gear.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    197 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nocturnus View Post
    So that they are not indignant, did they kill the normal pvp?
    Please speak with facts.
    How long does it take honor? What did they improve?
    The only thing they did since it was launched was to go up set 76 to set 81.

1- I think you have a reading problem, I've literally been saying in all my posts that normal pvp is dead.
    And who plays honor? the lb manipulators? who agree to play at a certain time. Most of the time you can't even get in.

2- Fair or not fair you have more people there than in pvp.

LMAO why are you getting so triggered by this? Do you even remember what we're arguing about at this point?. Also I said ranked/unranked honor not just ranked. Honor isn't just ranked honor, there's also unranked which again is pretty active.

1) If you're actually reading my posts, I bring it up to explain my points, not to remind you that normal PvP is dead (which btw did you know normal PvP is dead?). My first comment that's directed towards you is "Honor is fair and requires skill" that's it. You go "Nu uh they should focus on normal PvP" I then tell you why they should focus on honor instead, which leads us to where we are now.

2) "Fair or not you have more people in expedition camp than PvP" that's what you're point sounds like lol.

I'm going to stop here dude, OP and others are having an actual constructive discussion, that I'd rather the devs read through than this pointless squabble. I've stated my points and given reasons to them, but you keep replying for the sake of replying. Have good day/night

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Neutrone For This Useful Post: