Thread: Wich Better Equipment for Warrior

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default Wich Better Equipment for Warrior

If Have Use Warrior what type equipment i chose better STR or BD/ED for Farm and Pve

Sent from my M2007J20CG using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

The current maps that are used for farm are Deep and Zodias, they are not elite so ED is useless. So the best is full Str and BD for the portals.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I'd same full str+crit....if you can make your total crit at 100%, neptaris and polaris procs hit hard.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,063 Posts

Str is what I would advise since you really won't need bd as long as you are in a party. Str helps with hp, killing mobs while using doz axe, makes your character look more op so random other op players will pt you, and so on. Boss damage is if you only run rahabkor or ekenta, mech isn't worth the time farming; if you decide to do bd look at the pros and cons, bd doesn't help in events as str does.
    My gear setup is dozer axe / nept sword with chasmal helm, chasmal vest, 81 legendary belt, 81 ring, 81 pendant, and infested arti with a total of 50.5% str overall.
    I suggest instead of chasmal helmet use 81 legendary and have the 76 arcane pendant since its proc gives haste. I would of went that route but my helmet is bounded and has 8% str.
    If you use the 81 sword get heroic churro / arcanite sent and an aa of hero tadthep since those give haste you will be attacking much faster.
    Name:  g.PNG
Views: 211
Size:  567.2 KB

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post: