Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Sword and bow 81 mythic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,066 Posts

Default Sword and bow 81 mythic

1 the sword, everyone is having issues on procing the sword due to its proc visuals and when others use the sword it is confusing for most. I suggest there to be a "SWARMED" word that appears above the mobs head when eels swarm the target off of your sword only. So if someone else has eels swarm the target then it will only show swarmed for them.

2 the bow, not exactly the same issue as the sword but make it where if a mob is hit by the first proc phase that it receives a 100% taunt buff to the rogue only so the rog will aim directly at that specific mob during the proc. No more worrying about if your charged bow normal attack will miss, taunt wears off after the proc is gone.

3 the gun I don't know much about, if there is an issue or suggestion then a mage can leave one below.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

I been using dags and bow for quite long now, and for me, dag proc rate is WAY too low. Bow proc rate is decent (i guess) but really we need something that makes the charged attack hit the actual debuffed target. E.g. if a boss spawns many mobs, the bow is useless coz it will never sea-blast hit the boss even if boss is debuffed.
    Also bow has sort of the same problem with swords since proc visuals is on boss and not on player, when running with multiple marianos rogues its hard to know whose bow proc'ed and whose didnt. Suggest to make these visuals only visible to the player who proc the weap.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by jazzbloonist; 12-04-2021 at 08:46 AM.
    Meow~

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

+1000 for sword and bow

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

Default Sword and bow 81 mythic

The gun is fine for the most part. The only minor annoying things about the gun is the proc rate is a bit inconsistent and initiating the proc (triggering pressure crush). Sometimes it procs on the first 5 charged attacks and sometimes it doesnt proc after 30 seconds of doing charged attacks. Initiating the proc can be a little annoying sometimes because of dodging or enemies are blocking the marked target, but it isnt that bad since the charged attack can hit 3 enemies. I think making the charged attack hit 1 or 2 more enemies would make it feel a bit more viable against bosses that spawn minions.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

the gun hardly process... and yes odd chance of processing when it does.. the damage is bad compared the rogue's dag or bow and warriors weapon process... very frustrating to get the gun process with 2 charge needed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

yea maybe better to put effect around the player who is proccing, like aquaris and dug dag

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

+1
    when the bow procs, it should also have the word “Deep Vengeance” pop up so we know it procs. This is honestly something that should have been established during its release because Bow procs rely on spamming basic attacks to trigger “Deep Vengeance” then charged attacks to deal “Sea Blast” damage. Since basically all the mythic animations look like a body of water how are we expected to differentiate between our proc and another class’ proc amidst all the fighting chaos. The dagger has “Sea Power” and “The Bends” which is a big help so this should be easy to implement with bow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Buff neptaris proc rate.

9.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #9
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,502 Posts

We agree that not enough information is given to the player. We'll be taking a look at proc visuals and proc details soon.

-ALS