Thread: (A Small Change is Needed) Pisces Daggers Review

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Default (A Small Change is Needed) Pisces Daggers Review

Hey, I wanted to share my thoughts about Pisces Daggers
    First Thing you may already know, is that every class has 2 kinds of mythic 81 weapons.

One kind is more effective against bosses (Bow, Gun, Sword)
    Second kind is more effective against mobs (Daggers, Staff, Aegis)

I have tried 5/6 mythics (except from the gun) and everything is pretty much balanced (maby staff just a lil bit too strong) but I couldn't ignore the fact that Pisces Daggers proc chance is weird.

I mean that if I attack a single target 5 times, (charge attacks) I proc once out of the 5 attacks, BUT when I gather big groups of mobs, like 10-12 mobs, and making charge attacks that hits all of them, its still takes me around 5 attacks in average to get the proc..

Now by the time I get that "Sea Power" proc the mobs are dead by my team.
    The "Sea Power" proc is good I just don't get it why it can take awhile to proc.

For example take the 81 staff, you attack a boss and it wont always proc right?
    But when you gather 10-12 mobs together and use any kind of attack it will proc in 1-2 seconds.

Its the tiny things that can make weapons good or not..
    Is there any chance we can fix this?
    Cause it seems like Duggar Daggers will still be my choice for the mob-killing as of now.
    Last edited by Synergia; 12-05-2021 at 12:08 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Sword, gun and bow need to buffs for mobs because it is good for boss only while dagger, aegis and staff is for all mobs and boss, i see dagger, staff and aegis kill boss fast and it is not equal

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

As far as i know proc chances are literally "chances", sometimes u get them sometimes u dont. But really the fact that i can charge once and proc on 1 mob 1st try, but i gather big group and i charge over 40times (yes i stayed alive and counted), it didnt proc once. It shld really be amplified by the amount of mobs u can damage on 1 charged swing. E.g. max u can hit 3mobs on charged, and u have 3 mobs infront of u, the proc chance should be 3x that as compared to hitting 1 mob.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk
    Meow~