Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview - Winter is Coming! Cladius the Cursed returns for the 2021 Hoarfrost Event!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Combine the Bebop vanity armor, vanity helmet, a Hoarfrost weapon, the Starfish ship wisp, and the Hoarfrost banner to activate the "Hacker's Delight" vanity set aura,

Attachment 240030

which also gives a chance for 'Starship Strafe Attack' proc when defeating an enemy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aminsamimi2000 View Post
    How to get wisp for 5/5 set?

Sent from my M2102J20SG using Tapatalk
    There it says what is necessary for the aura, the fifth item is the Starfish wisp, some say it is dropped by the boss but I'm not sure, I haven't seen any.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Where get Starfish wisp ?
    At srore or drop boss?
    Idnt know :/

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

3.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #103
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,177 Posts

The vanity wisp item required to complete the event set can be looted from the boss... and his big frosty bodyguard ;-)
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

Is there any plans to release New Spirit Set Winter Event 2021? Or do you have an idea when we might see these items? @Cinco

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    419 Posts

Can the "big frosty bodyguard" auto spawn even if we one shot the boss?
    or we absolutely need to not kill boss too fast to be sure he spawn?

7.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #106
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,177 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatD View Post
    Can the "big frosty bodyguard" auto spawn even if we one shot the boss?
    or we absolutely need to not kill boss too fast to be sure he spawn?
    It's set up this way to balance outcomes for OP players and those who are OP-adjacent ;-)
    So, if you whip Cladius super fast then I figure you can do it again... since rmke is free and instantaneous.
    On the other hand, if you can't kill super fast you can get a second shot at the good loot by killing the troll once you down Cladius.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    419 Posts

It's set up this way to balance outcomes for OP players and those who are OP-adjacent ;-)
    So, if you whip Cladius super fast then I figure you can do it again... since rmke is free and instantaneous.
    On the other hand, if you can't kill super fast you can get a second shot at the good loot by killing the troll once you down Cladius.
    Ok i get it thank you

ps: When will we be able to hide backpack vanity?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

The vanity wisp item required to complete the event set can be looted from the boss... and his big frosty bodyguard ;-)
    I feel that part 5/5 ty

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fearrr View Post
    Is there any plans to release New Spirit Set Winter Event 2021? Or do you have an idea when we might see these items? @Cinco
    I know you guys our also Reworking Gold drops in Zodias Maps. Releasing both at the same time in a Content Update would be big in terms of increasing map activity and giving player's one more thing to grind and farm for. If that is a possibility.*

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Why are 90% of vanities that came in last 3 years so discusting.....

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

I believe new spirit set announced at this winter event. I hope my gold is ready xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kolpertis_333 View Post
    Why are 90% of vanities that came in last 3 years so discusting.....

is that why the vanity from last 3 years already reached 50 - 100m some even 200-300m?..while the vanity which are older than that are still cheap
    i like the vanities
    not here to argue with you , just here to say there are people who like those vanities too

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

so you need a wisp aura to recieve an aura . so now you cant stack the 2 auras together like the neo cyber sets?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Megatr0n View Post
    so you need a wisp aura to recieve an aura . so now you cant stack the 2 auras together like the neo cyber sets?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yup u got it xD

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nexior View Post
    * april 4 2019

*aug 28 2019(4.7months)

*jan 1 2020(4months)

*jun 18 2020(5months)

*jan 7 2021(6months)

*jun 28 2021( 6months)

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka
    It's in roadmap ;-; early jan

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by comingsoon View Post
    is that why the vanity from last 3 years already reached 50 - 100m some even 200-300m?..while the vanity which are older than that are still cheap
    i like the vanities
    not here to argue with you , just here to say there are people who like those vanities too
    Prices of vanities dont mean pretty much anything because quantity > quality, in other words if something is rare it doesn't matter how it looks, it's gonna be expensive, take a look at winter soldier, it looks like Indian remake of toy story and it costs 300m only cuz its rare.

And yes, of course there are some beautiful new vanities, but very very little, and since you took prices for an example, then go in auc and see how many vanities that came after 2019 cost above 3m, the answer is almost none of them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Prices of vanities dont mean pretty much anything because quantity > quality, in other words if something is rare it doesn't matter how it looks, it's gonna be expensive, take a look at winter soldier, it looks like Indian remake of toy story and it costs 300m only cuz its rare.

And yes, of course there are some beautiful new vanities, but very very little, and since you took prices for an example, then go in auc and see how many vanities that came after 2019 cost above 3m, the answer is almost none of them.

none?
    infernal , cotton , kansas , lion , tin
    ice sculpture , popcorn , whirl-e-bird , bride , wolf , woodsman , hellion , skyborne, goodknight , golden gaze , shenanigan , love legend dresses
    luminary , hardbringer , new celtic , celtic fairy ,monarch wings , ashera ,murky cuniculus
    i might have missed some

lets not forget auras!mid 2020 and 2021 has been mostly about auras

i love all these vanities , and i am sure many love them too

and sts trying so hard to make what community wants all the time these past few years they are taking the criticism and trying their best to make most happy and I'm tired of seeing whiny kids in each and every post

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by comingsoon View Post
    none?
    infernal , cotton , kansas , lion , tin
    ice sculpture , popcorn , whirl-e-bird , bride , wolf , woodsman , hellion , skyborne, goodknight , golden gaze , shenanigan , love legend dresses
    luminary , hardbringer , new celtic , celtic fairy ,monarch wings , ashera ,murky cuniculus
    i might have missed some

lets not forget auras!mid 2020 and 2021 has been mostly about auras

i love all these vanities , and i am sure many love them too

and sts trying so hard to make what community wants all the time these past few years they are taking the criticism and trying their best to make most happy and I'm tired of seeing whiny kids in each and every post
    I never said none, I said almost none multiple times but you keep ignoring it, and after all you counted like 15 sets, compare that to hundreds of other sets that came in last 3 years and you Will realise that my statement "almost none" is absolutely correct.

About auras, even tho they are a vanity, now we are talking about weapons, helmets, armors and backpacks, auras aren't part of sets, some are but most aren't, after all if we aren't talking about banners then we shouldn't about auras either, also auras only came last year, so again, no point in mentioning them.

Just count how many butter knife vanities there are for rog, how many stick staffs for mage and how many swords for war that are barely bigger then the mage character.

This has been going on for a while, but especially since auras came out, tbh it feels like they have lets say a week to design new stuff for events that they spend 6 days doing auras and 1 Day doing everything else.

And about sts trying their best to please the comunity, i both agree and dissagree with that. You see, I'm a very old player, I've been playing for 8 years and in my pov it just seems like they don't really care anymore. Before every map had its own purpose and was unique in its own way, every few years methods of getting gear, gold, eggs were changing and getting innovative, but for the past 5 years (since mausoleum expansion) game has been pretty much the same, it's just farming with gold loot but in different maps every year.

Tho you gotta give credit when credit is due, in the last time game has been improving a lot and there is no doubt about that, the main problem is content, people mainly farm dm now and it's a 3 years old map, currently there are 2 expansions after dm that just feel useless atm, devs said that there will be an update on 81 maps so let's hope that finally something good will come.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

I never said none, I said almost none multiple times but you keep ignoring it, and after all you counted like 15 sets, compare that to hundreds of other sets that came in last 3 years and you Will realise that my statement "almost none" is absolutely correct.

About auras, even tho they are a vanity, now we are talking about weapons, helmets, armors and backpacks, auras aren't part of sets, some are but most aren't, after all if we aren't talking about banners then we shouldn't about auras either, also auras only came last year, so again, no point in mentioning them.

Just count how many butter knife vanities there are for rog, how many stick staffs for mage and how many swords for war that are barely bigger then the mage character.

This has been going on for a while, but especially since auras came out, tbh it feels like they have lets say a week to design new stuff for events that they spend 6 days doing auras and 1 Day doing everything else.

And about sts trying their best to please the comunity, i both agree and dissagree with that. You see, I'm a very old player, I've been playing for 8 years and in my pov it just seems like they don't really care anymore. Before every map had its own purpose and was unique in its own way, every few years methods of getting gear, gold, eggs were changing and getting innovative, but for the past 5 years (since mausoleum expansion) game has been pretty much the same, it's just farming with gold loot but in different maps every year.

Tho you gotta give credit when credit is due, in the last time game has been improving a lot and there is no doubt about that, the main problem is content, people mainly farm dm now and it's a 3 years old map, currently there are 2 expansions after dm that just feel useless atm, devs said that there will be an update on 81 maps so let's hope that finally something good will come.

there is no way people would go back to old game play now , most like to obtain things easily
    new maps have a bunch of gold to make why do people still prefer dm ? because it is easier , not many care about pve strategy anymore they just want an easier way to make gold
    if only i could list all the vanities but i dont have that kind of memory i just listed what i remember and aura is in the vanity category they do spend time making it and many are happy , you cant just ignore that part
    anyways i made my point
    adios

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

I like the event it’s pretty cool , diff style like it should ,hate all the hate comments here but ….

Let this thing drop oh god , this wisp it does exist or what ?!

……..………. I am forever sorry for my typos ……..……….