Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview - Winter is Coming! Cladius the Cursed returns for the 2021 Hoarfrost Event!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Yep Winter, Yep Space themed vanities.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Are these real suggestions?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to rokksteady For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Wohohohoho nice aura.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

The vanities are not terrible in my opinion (the mage vanity is ugly, though we’ll live), but I’m really struggling to see what relation they have to winter… I think a Cowboy Bebop theme is cool, but not for this event, it has no relevance. Food themed vanities are also getting really old and none of them look good, I’d love to see a little more creativity and relevance to winter next year.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Snowdager For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Snowdager View Post
    The vanities are not terrible in my opinion (the mage vanity is ugly, though we’ll live), but I’m really struggling to see what relation they have to winter… I think a Cowboy Bebop theme is cool, but not for this event, it has no relevance. Food themed vanities are also getting really old and none of them look good, I’d love to see a little more creativity and relevance to winter next year.
    I agree

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #26
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,169 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Snowdager View Post
    A cool theme for an event... heaven forbid ;-)

Truth be told, we just wanted to do something creative and different before we spent our every waking hour making Winter-themed, Holiday-looking vanities to flesh out this year's epic Winter event.

Finding fault with this is totally cool. We hear you and we'll definitely go back to more predictable (not going to say 'boring') stuff for next year's Hoarfrost.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Synergia View Post
    Damn I am hyped
    "Damn I'm hyped"

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kiddlefrog For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post

Truth be told, we just wanted to do something creative and different before we spent our every waking hour making Winter-themed, Holiday-looking vanities to flesh out this year's epic Winter event.

Finding fault with this is totally cool. We hear you and we'll definitely go back to more predictable (not going to say 'boring') stuff for next year's Hoarfrost.
    @Cinco for once I'm actually for Cinco alot of people are absolutely hating the food items, which I can see would be old if your just a player, but for people who aren't serious people, or people like me who were dieing for more house deco items this actually opens up worlds of possibilities. So I'm actually greatful for the stuff. I think the turkey weapon was amazingly done too. But Im going to have to push it since I'm here please give me another 500 slots to work with I'm dieing on house slots. Oh and just because some people are complaining or alot. Just know the people who go heavy into house love your creative weapon choices. Me being one of them

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Deadsuperman For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

I can’t wait to see the team comes up with, I have high hopes!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deadsuperman View Post
    @Cinco for once I'm actually for Cinco alot of people are absolutely hating the food items, which I can see would be old if your just a player, but for people who aren't serious people, or people like me who were dieing for more house deco items this actually opens up worlds of possibilities. So I'm actually greatful for the stuff. I think the turkey weapon was amazingly done too. But Im going to have to push it since I'm here please give me another 500 slots to work with I'm dieing on house slots. Oh and just because some people are complaining or alot. Just know the people who go heavy into house love your creative weapon choices. Me being one of them

“Opens a new world of possibilities” bro it’s just some house decorations

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Thanks, the design team can be pretty creative and different without actually drifting away from the main theme of the event, and in case they have a hard time, there are several suggestions from your playerbase worth the try on the forums.
    If still doubted between what ideas to focus the event on, a survey to see what players are more looking forward can be held as well, the community was pretty positive on this system the last time to decide on the future of arcanite fields event.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to flashio For This Useful Post:

18.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #32
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,169 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by flashio View Post
    Thanks, the design team can be pretty creative and different without actually drifting away from the main theme of the event, and in case they have a hard time, there are several suggestions from your playerbase worth the try on the forums.
    If still doubted between what ideas to focus the event on, a survey to see what players are more looking forward can be held as well, the community was pretty positive on this system the last time to decide on the future of arcanite fields event.
    That Arc Fields poll / event was a fiasco, my friend.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

I love the rogue outfit but the face for the vanity hair is always a grumpy look. Any ways to fix it so we can chose our face? Thanks for another event!!

Senior Member firebelt & crystalkiller's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Gold loot sets will be there right?

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deadsuperman View Post

We shouldn’t need to rely on vanity weapons for “food” to decorate our houses in my opinion. While I totally get your point, I feel like we need more house decor- not more food themed vanity weapons. I definitely would like to see another 500 house slots available, I too am at the 500 cap and it really limits some players creativity.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Snowdager For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fearrr View Post
    Training Dummy just for fun? Can we get a real Training Dummy in the future? So like we click it" Start" and click again for "Stop". In between the Start and Stop intervals the Training Dummy registers: Total Boss Damage being delt, Elite Damage, Crit Damage, Pet Damage, Etc? So like when we hit "Stop" a Menu will Pop Up where we can see these results? Most MMORPG games have something like this. Just a thought.
    +1 this has been suggested before, still waiting for it to be implemented as it would ease the gear set up by a lot.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to flashio For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

6 months after awakening event @Cinco its time.

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka
    ign: NEXPL

26.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #38
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,169 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nexior View Post
    6 months after awakening event @Cinco its time.

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka
    Time for what?
    | | | |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

That Arc Fields poll / event was a fiasco, my friend.
    Regardless the result of the poll, can't deny the community was very positive with this system being held, and the poll manipulation can be prevented by allowing to vote only accounts that meet "x" requirements (not the 10 post requirement).

28.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #40
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,169 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by flashio View Post
    Regardless the result of the poll, can't deny the community was very positive with this system being held, and the poll manipulation can be prevented by allowing to vote only accounts that meet "x" requirements (not the 10 post requirement).
    Success on the forums - fiasco in game (where it counts). This is what I'm saying. Sorry to be a downer but truth is truth :-)
    | | | |

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post: