For me, the process of getting to end game isn’t super challenging. That said, I’ve played this game for a bit of time…

My issue for the new players is that it’s pretty expensive to break through once you reach end game.

The only path to a viable party composition, decent gear (awakenings), is through the spending of real world money.

Some just can’t swing that…others are more fortunate.

My one hope is that your team decides to add access to gold purchasable awakenings year round, with the “special” awakening kits requiring plat. Awakening events are few and far between, and that fastest way to advance the game for all players is by making progression assessable.

I can pretty much assure you that the sink would overflow, and plat purchase would 100% increase with more access. I know for certain that I would spend more if I was able to add an extra % here and there…not simply on awaken events…

That said, you would see a more diverse leaderboard, more competition for those competing for those spots, and ultimately, more time played by a ton of players.

Just my take. Super grateful for how much progress your team has made this year. Your engaging the community alone, is leaps and bounds ahead of where you once were.

Happy holidays to all arlorians and the entire sts team, you all are amazing!!