View Poll Results: Leveling-up a new character in Arcane Legends today is...

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • TOO HARD! The effort is too much. It takes too long. Grinding is fine and all but.. come on!

25 45.45%
  • JUST FINE! It's supposed to take time and effort otherwise it's meaningless. Leave it alone!

24 43.64%
  • TOO EASY! If you know what you're doing it's like you can max your toon by mistake in under an hour. Bring back meaningful grind!

6 10.91%

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Poll - Forum-Think: It's TOO EASY to level-up? Or is it TOO HARD??!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Probably the reason why it is such a controversial topic is:
    1-If you are new, you lack items, guide, help, etc, some even friends, to know what you should do, with which it is extremely difficult to do everything.
    2-If you are relatively old, you know all the tricks or glitch to level in a day at maximum level.

The new ones find it difficult to get items, gold etc, and although they open lockeds, they do not get really good items of the same level (the legendary ones are usually garbage, they do not help them at all to kill mobs or bosses).
    Old players finish an expansion in one day, with xp multipliers, and quest. With which everything ends up being easy.
    In my opinion everything is backwards.
    Progress through the maps for the new ones should be relatively easy. And as you get to the last maps it must be difficult to level and the rest.
    The problem, to begin with, are the xp multipliers that work in quests. This should be removed to work only with mobs.
    The xp of the quests should perhaps be increased a bit to compensate and that the quests are not useless.
    And then make the maps a little easier so someone with a legendary set can get through them with reasonable difficulty.
    Or offer perhaps bound equipment, which really helps to pass maps.
    In short, it should be easier for those new to lower maps, as they generally have to do it alone and without gear.
    I don't feel like any of the survey options pigeonhole what I'm trying to say, and I feel like you'll still get a fuzzy and wrong answer.
    Besides that generally new or casual players, they do not usually have accounts in forums.
    You will get responses from older players who level up 1 char in 1 day to max level, like me.
    I hope you understand what I am trying to say without generating more controversy

PS: I love that Christmas outfit you're wearing.
    Last edited by Nocturnus; 12-08-2021 at 02:47 PM.