View Poll Results: Leveling-up a new character in Arcane Legends today is...

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • TOO HARD! The effort is too much. It takes too long. Grinding is fine and all but.. come on!

25 45.45%
  • JUST FINE! It's supposed to take time and effort otherwise it's meaningless. Leave it alone!

24 43.64%
  • TOO EASY! If you know what you're doing it's like you can max your toon by mistake in under an hour. Bring back meaningful grind!

6 10.91%

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Poll - Forum-Think: It's TOO EASY to level-up? Or is it TOO HARD??!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,065 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oakmaiden View Post
    I voted Fine as Is, but that isn’t quite accurate. The journey needs more interest.(perhaps more quests per map or items). Previously mentioned, allow a broader range of levels to play together. Events aimed at lower maps. Stop scaling event bosses to endgame. Oh, and stop the “fast cap” mentality. The expansion might have kept interest/lasted longer than 5 days.

P.S. That fuzzy warm outfit better be available for me! (Not LB item) or rilly might jaunt over to Tejas n ruff u up!
    You are correct here, I made a video on explaining the leveling system and why it is messed up currently. Level 1-60 it is fun and adventurous as you progress through the game but once you hit level 60 thats when the game becomes a chore. Repeat daily quests until 81. The game is a rollercoaster that starts at the top then goes down as you fly past levels up to 60, once at level 60 you have to climb the coaster until lv 81 and there is no going down again. The system needs to become a bridge, steady fun advancements where people can level and enjoy the game learning new stuff. Lots of stuff missing for lower levels that would make the game fun, for me I vote all 3 options. Its easy starting off sort of stable around level 30-50 and lv 60+ too hard. People get used to leveling fast then get hit with leveling slow.
    @Cinco do watch this video. This is a solo perspective since its rare these days for people to find parties or people in the same map with similar levels as they are. I am posting with a realistic point of view.
    Last edited by Encryptions; 12-08-2021 at 06:57 PM.