View Poll Results: Should Procs be added to Honor PvP?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES! I love the exhilarating randomness of procs and the skill it requires to capitalize on them individually and as a team!

3 16.67%
  • Yeah kinda. I am concerned that adding procs will endanger balance and could give wins to unqualified competitors.

3 16.67%
  • Indifferent. It could be okay (it's not gonna be great), and it could be a mistake (but then it'll get removed), so whatevs, devs.

1 5.56%
  • Not really. I know it'll add some excitement here and there but it's probably going to suck.

6 33.33%
  • NO! ARE YOU KIDDING ME? WHY DID YOU EVEN ASK?! This poll is an insult! You must think we are a joke. Arrogant devs!

5 27.78%

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Poll - Should Honor PVP Get PROCs?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,190 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Polosam View Post
    Can you give us some example for procs in order to have a more clear view what to vote? @Cinco

Στάλθηκε από το M2012K11AG μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
    I have nothing in mind right now. Full disclosure: I am not a fan of adding procs to Honor PvP. I like Honor to be simple because I think that's the best way to maintain the most skilled play.

The poll exists because there appears to be enough interest in the subject and I've been asked repeatedly to do polls on things that could have major impact.

So right now we're really voting on the idea of developing procs for Honor. If the poll winds up decisively in the "Yes" column, I will have a public discussion about the procs before I start developing them.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    I have nothing in mind right now. Full disclosure: I am not a fan of adding procs to Honor PvP. I like Honor to be simple because I think that's the best way to maintain the most skilled play.

The poll exists because there appears to be enough interest in the subject and I've been asked repeatedly to do polls on things that could have major impact.

So right now we're really voting on the idea of developing procs for Honor. If the poll winds up decisively in the "Yes" column, I will have a public discussion about the procs before I start developing them.
    It is nice asking for public opinion. Crit is already something that makes it a bit luck based, (not too huge) but combining procs too will destroy it I think. There is already normal pvp for people who want proc etc

Στάλθηκε από το M2012K11AG μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Polosam For This Useful Post: