View Poll Results: Should Procs be added to Honor PvP?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES! I love the exhilarating randomness of procs and the skill it requires to capitalize on them individually and as a team!

3 16.67%
  • Yeah kinda. I am concerned that adding procs will endanger balance and could give wins to unqualified competitors.

3 16.67%
  • Indifferent. It could be okay (it's not gonna be great), and it could be a mistake (but then it'll get removed), so whatevs, devs.

1 5.56%
  • Not really. I know it'll add some excitement here and there but it's probably going to suck.

6 33.33%
  • NO! ARE YOU KIDDING ME? WHY DID YOU EVEN ASK?! This poll is an insult! You must think we are a joke. Arrogant devs!

5 27.78%

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Poll - Should Honor PVP Get PROCs?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

Man the ones complaining abt honor being dead doesn't even play it, no offense but I didn't see any of u complaining play it.

Come online at morning west time or after noon Asia, Europe, middle Eastern time in windmore we all gather up for matches at certain point range, ther r bch to back games till late night for abt 6_9 hours. Yes sometimes u end up staying in queue for an hour bcz of missing player at ur range doesn't mean it is dead. Come online at mentioned timezones and watch us live.

Tho their r category of top honor players that stopped playing after season 21 due to studies and stuff, they do will come back in summer.

And I can assure u I play abt 10_15 games a day, can go for more but thats my limit
    Last edited by Scll; 12-12-2021 at 09:47 AM.