View Poll Results: Should Procs be added to Honor PvP?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES! I love the exhilarating randomness of procs and the skill it requires to capitalize on them individually and as a team!

3 16.67%
  • Yeah kinda. I am concerned that adding procs will endanger balance and could give wins to unqualified competitors.

3 16.67%
  • Indifferent. It could be okay (it's not gonna be great), and it could be a mistake (but then it'll get removed), so whatevs, devs.

1 5.56%
  • Not really. I know it'll add some excitement here and there but it's probably going to suck.

6 33.33%
  • NO! ARE YOU KIDDING ME? WHY DID YOU EVEN ASK?! This poll is an insult! You must think we are a joke. Arrogant devs!

5 27.78%

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Poll - Should Honor PVP Get PROCs?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,171 Posts

Default Poll - Should Honor PVP Get PROCs?

For Honor Players. What do you think about adding "procs" to Honor?

Note: this is not a poll on Honor Pets. I'll do a different poll on that subject.

Also note: if we decide we want to do this we'll have a whole separate public discussion about the nature of the procs and who gets them (and it could range from a proc or two that everyone shares, or a set of balanced Class-based procs that all seem like good ideas... before they become part of our Honor PvP system).

If you are already playing Honor it's not that likely you'll want to scramble the balance with the introduction of procs. But hear me out: a good number of players (mostly new to Honor) are inquiring about the addition of proc gameplay to Honor clashes. Reason being: proc play adds an exciting level of uncertainty and a need for vigilance to capitalize on the effects... plus they're common to normal PvP and procs might gain more converts to Honor, etc., etc..

Let's hear your thoughts, Legends!

Name:  spooky_war.JPG
Views: 2921
Size:  23.2 KB
    Last edited by Cinco; 12-08-2021 at 03:18 PM.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com