View Poll Results: Should Procs be added to Honor PvP?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES! I love the exhilarating randomness of procs and the skill it requires to capitalize on them individually and as a team!

3 16.67%
  • Yeah kinda. I am concerned that adding procs will endanger balance and could give wins to unqualified competitors.

3 16.67%
  • Indifferent. It could be okay (it's not gonna be great), and it could be a mistake (but then it'll get removed), so whatevs, devs.

1 5.56%
  • Not really. I know it'll add some excitement here and there but it's probably going to suck.

6 33.33%
  • NO! ARE YOU KIDDING ME? WHY DID YOU EVEN ASK?! This poll is an insult! You must think we are a joke. Arrogant devs!

5 27.78%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Poll - Should Honor PVP Get PROCs?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Scll View Post
    Just read ur first line "what would make honor revive" it was never dead plus I dont see u playing it no offense. Ther r back to back matches at certain time just gotta know when honor players usually go on to queue up.
    It’s dead, even Cap agrees. I don’t play because when ever I do manage to head online and enter there is no one there. Not denying there are back to back matches(since I played 2 games a few days ago) but to me, revived pvp is something where what ever time of day it was, there are always minimum 2 full rooms.

Having to make “clash appointments” with certain players to play means it’s dead, joining a map with no players, means it’s dead. Having to see the same faces in said map, means it’s dead. That’s the way I see it. Nothing personal, just my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by THE GOLDEN KING View Post
    It’s dead, even Cap agrees. I don’t play because when ever I do manage to head online and enter there is no one there. Not denying there are back to back matches(since I played 2 games a few days ago) but to me, revived pvp is something where what ever time of day it was, there are always minimum 2 full rooms.

Having to make “clash appointments” with certain players to play means it’s dead, joining a map with no players, means it’s dead. Having to see the same faces in said map, means it’s dead. That’s the way I see it. Nothing personal, just my opinion.

Shared. I can't believe someone is arguing whether honor is dead or not. The answer is obvious.
    Even here in the forum nobody seems to be interested in the topic. Look at the total number of votes, and the poll was launched 3 days ago.

3.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #23
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,157 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nocturnus View Post
    Shared. I can't believe someone is arguing whether honor is dead or not. The answer is obvious.
    Even here in the forum nobody seems to be interested in the topic. Look at the total number of votes, and the poll was launched 3 days ago.
    Definitely not dead. Not sure what your point is - but whatever it is, you’re not making it.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Definitely not dead. Not sure what your point is - but whatever it is, you’re not making it.
    Thoughts on having AI bots? For Pve? So if no one joins within the first 20 seconds of a map. Bots start spawning in?

Also on a side note, would it be possible to launch a Mini event adding weapon procs to honor? have it for 1 week just to see results. Better having an actual ingame event instead of having only 8 people respond to a forum poll. Just a thought, not a must.

5.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #25
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,157 Posts

Thoughts on having AI bots? For Pve? So if no one joins within the first 20 seconds of a map. Bots start spawning in?

Also on a side note, would it be possible to launch a Mini event adding weapon procs to honor? have it for 1 week just to see results. Better having an actual ingame event instead of having only 8 people respond to a forum poll. Just a thought, not a must.

Got two ‘no’ answers for you here. Best wishes nevertheless!

| | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Got two ‘no’ answers for you here. Best wishes nevertheless!

Worth a shot but. Thoughts on AL second server? Or AL 2.0?

7.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #27
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,157 Posts

Worth a shot but. Thoughts on AL second server? Or AL 2.0?

What problem would either of these solve? Thanks in advance.

| | | |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

What problem would either of these solve? Thanks in advance.

More players would be a first… I would think the game had more players then. Not only active in pve but also pvp.

Past mistakes like “why did I not think to add this earlier” or “we shouldn’t have added this to begin with”.

To me, I am wealthier now than when I ever was back in 2014-2016, but I’m not having as much fun as I thought I would have. I’d give everything I have to bring those memories back. Since you guys have the power to play god in your game, I guess it would only matter to you if you would profit from it. Just doesn’t hurt to ask. I could go into more detail but Im not sure if it would make a difference.

It’s really up to you guys, I’m not sure what future you had in mind for the game just hoping it brings new players and not just planning on keeping the current ones happy.

9.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #29
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,157 Posts

More players would be a first… I would think the game had more players then. Not only active in pve but also pvp.

Past mistakes like “why did I not think to add this earlier” or “we shouldn’t have added this to begin with”.

To me, I am wealthier now than when I ever was back in 2014-2016, but I’m not having as much fun as I thought I would have. I’d give everything I have to bring those memories back. Since you guys have the power to play god in your game, I guess it would only matter to you if you would profit from it. Just doesn’t hurt to ask. I could go into more detail but Im not sure if it would make a difference.

It’s really up to you guys, I’m not sure what future you had in mind for the game just hoping it brings new players and not just planning on keeping the current ones happy.

Both of these would have the opposite effect. Happy to talk about why offline if u want. Just coming from my experience here. Best wishes! :-)

| | | |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Both of these would have the opposite effect. Happy to talk about why offline if u want. Just coming from my experience here. Best wishes! :-)

Sure, I would like to know your thoughts on why.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default No

For Honor Players. What do you think about adding "procs" to Honor?

Note: this is not a poll on Honor Pets. I'll do a different poll on that subject.

Also note: if we decide we want to do this we'll have a whole separate public discussion about the nature of the procs and who gets them (and it could range from a proc or two that everyone shares, or a set of balanced Class-based procs that all seem like good ideas... before they become part of our Honor PvP system).

If you are already playing Honor it's not that likely you'll want to scramble the balance with the introduction of procs. But hear me out: a good number of players (mostly new to Honor) are inquiring about the addition of proc gameplay to Honor clashes. Reason being: proc play adds an exciting level of uncertainty and a need for vigilance to capitalize on the effects... plus they're common to normal PvP and procs might gain more converts to Honor, etc., etc..

Let's hear your thoughts, Legends!

Attachment 240087
    In my opinion, its honor for a reason. Adding anything could present advantages and completely ruin the reason why people choose to honor pvp. I’d say if honor did have proc, keep it to the elite set only and see how it goes.

Benbirdy / Isolates

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

Man the ones complaining abt honor being dead doesn't even play it, no offense but I didn't see any of u complaining play it.

Come online at morning west time or after noon Asia, Europe, middle Eastern time in windmore we all gather up for matches at certain point range, ther r bch to back games till late night for abt 6_9 hours. Yes sometimes u end up staying in queue for an hour bcz of missing player at ur range doesn't mean it is dead. Come online at mentioned timezones and watch us live.

Tho their r category of top honor players that stopped playing after season 21 due to studies and stuff, they do will come back in summer.

And I can assure u I play abt 10_15 games a day, can go for more but thats my limit
    Last edited by Scll; 12-12-2021 at 09:47 AM.