Thread: Feedback to Arcane Legends about the game

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Wink Feedback to Arcane Legends about the game

Its midnight right now and im just asking myself - why i keep playing. (m an old player ), i have been playing since 2013. It was pretty fun back then
    . I got addicted to the game of course. The community, the adventures, the guilds!! Everything kept me playing. The late nights with friends all over the world, helping each other, talking about everything having fun all the time! The endless pvp battles, when we were all hungry for kills just to show off to our guildmates, friends and to the community mostly that we are one of these gods in the arena. Yeah! It was one of the best times ever!! Remembering all these things made me see the big gap between the old 2013 Arcane Legends and the new one nowadays. Because i dont think this is Arcane Legends no more. Its not easy for me to say these words, because you guys actually made my childhood. I had a little activity through the years for around a week or less just to see how were the things going on. Recently i decided to get back to the game. I just wanted to see if its still the old fun Arcane Legends. Well.... Its not. Everything is a big mess ... Which one should i pick first??? Market.manipulation, copy-paste vanities, recoloured vanities, exactly same looking weapons ( just as different levels ), Same effects and procs. Lack of players in the low lvls. The 500 plat-level instantly.. The pets, omg yes the pets. They are so many and that similar to each other that it doesnt make any difference which one im wearing. The game.has become on of these cosmetic's MMOS, where you play to look nice instead of actually playing the game.
    I dont want to be rude or make you feel bad and guilty guys, but what are you doing. Its obvious that you are running out of content and ideas! Its okay! Its okay.... Nobody is going to judge you.. its completly normal to happen after so many years!! I dont care no more about anything in that game. Its okay if you delete my thread, its understandable. Just wanted to share this with you.
    Regards Teto

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Duthy For This Useful Post: