Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Feedback to Arcane Legends about the game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Wink Feedback to Arcane Legends about the game

Its midnight right now and im just asking myself - why i keep playing. (m an old player ), i have been playing since 2013. It was pretty fun back then
    . I got addicted to the game of course. The community, the adventures, the guilds!! Everything kept me playing. The late nights with friends all over the world, helping each other, talking about everything having fun all the time! The endless pvp battles, when we were all hungry for kills just to show off to our guildmates, friends and to the community mostly that we are one of these gods in the arena. Yeah! It was one of the best times ever!! Remembering all these things made me see the big gap between the old 2013 Arcane Legends and the new one nowadays. Because i dont think this is Arcane Legends no more. Its not easy for me to say these words, because you guys actually made my childhood. I had a little activity through the years for around a week or less just to see how were the things going on. Recently i decided to get back to the game. I just wanted to see if its still the old fun Arcane Legends. Well.... Its not. Everything is a big mess ... Which one should i pick first??? Market.manipulation, copy-paste vanities, recoloured vanities, exactly same looking weapons ( just as different levels ), Same effects and procs. Lack of players in the low lvls. The 500 plat-level instantly.. The pets, omg yes the pets. They are so many and that similar to each other that it doesnt make any difference which one im wearing. The game.has become on of these cosmetic's MMOS, where you play to look nice instead of actually playing the game.
    I dont want to be rude or make you feel bad and guilty guys, but what are you doing. Its obvious that you are running out of content and ideas! Its okay! Its okay.... Nobody is going to judge you.. its completly normal to happen after so many years!! I dont care no more about anything in that game. Its okay if you delete my thread, its understandable. Just wanted to share this with you.
    Regards Teto

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Duthy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Thank you for your thoughts, I have the same feeling toward the game too. Don’t get me wrong Honor PvP is great endgame content is I wouldn’t say terrible IMO it’s better than fester fang and valley gates if you (exclude the gold farming).

The reason I think why the game isn’t as fun as it once was, is because everyone got too strong it all started back at level 46 cap. Ever since we hit 1k damage,etc the game just got boring. Farming locks back in the day was much more amusing than farming gold right now. Or better yet farming elite gold warchest/items/egg recipes like nekro was a much better experience than opening locks to get the latest best gear. Also the pets have gotten extremely strong I remember back in the day(2014) I would only dream of having pets like meph, arc Bemine, etc with their op stats and AA now that we have them it’s just a big mess.

Procs are one think too, increasing your damage by over 400% is just crazy!
    The only thing I do like now about the game is the vanity customization, other than that.
    From a scale of 1/10 overall fun/love,etc over the game went from 8-9/10(2013-2016)
    To 3-4/10(2017-2021) maybe a 5/10 just because of the vanity choices/Honor PvP. But gameplay wise it’s a no from me.

The only people who actually enjoy the game now are the:
    -giant plat spenders,

-the fools who bow down to STS giving them 100$ for items like a Sea-weed aura.
    -
    The ones who defend the devs that make terrible actions/ideas they create like removing Proc stacking(I don’t really care about it, but most players did), the rework of the new mythic items… the introduction of Gold Loot. Etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to THE GOLDEN KING For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

I agree sts lack ideas and content but maybe they are tired because the event is running, maybe they need a break after 1 event is over so they can get better ideas?

Sent from my M2004J19C using Tapatalk

6. The Following User Says Thank You to AlfineMahesa For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AlfineMahesa View Post
    I agree sts lack ideas and content but maybe they are tired because the event is running, maybe they need a break after 1 event is over so they can get better ideas?

they had so much time before expansion and still introduce broken staff

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk

8. The Following User Says Thank You to kulldeepboro For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

-1 Arcane Legends is great and so are the devs

10. The Following User Says Thank You to championboost For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by championboost View Post
    -1 Arcane Legends is great and so are the devs
    What about if i tell u there is 90% less players online then year ago , 300 players online is like a joke . And yes its must be a reason for it.

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka
    ign: NEXPL

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nexior For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nexior View Post
    What about if i tell u there is 90% less players online then year ago , 300 players online is like a joke . And yes its must be a reason for it.

Haha ye so many quit alot of friends gone....devs must be doing a great job!! Lol nah

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    524 Posts

Reading through made me realize the reason I don't enjoy the game as much as I did..think I already knew tbh.
    It has got worse with regards to all the bling bling, auras, procs, awakenings.
    It's more like hard work than play and I'm sick and tired of explaining why I decided to quit discord, line and WhatsApp. I don't want AL to be in my head 24/7 and in the early days I didn't use them so why is it a "must" now?
    When I go on it's to fiddle around with my pretend house and that's worn thin. Oh and I help new players but that's getting less because they leave, usually around level 60.
    Nevertheless, it is still the best mobile game. Being here proves that, we all would not keep posting about it if that wasn't the case.
    I just want to be able to play and not have to work hard at it. Choosing pets, awakening for gold loot, working out what procs with what and being called a nab for not wanting to buy the new mythic weapons that are way overpriced and overrated. I did like the new maps but the new weapons spoiled that feeling.
    All that is certain players fault. They got what they asked for.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Susanne For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    593 Posts

What my girl Suz just said times a million..
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Oakmaiden For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nexior View Post

More like 150 players

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    418 Posts

I have start this game Feb 2016 and i have love this game right away in the 1st days i have try it, i log at least once a day since then,
    so many memories and fun from this game!!!

And one of the main thing in this game is the people, the social aspect is the base but since many have stop playing because they got mad for many reason (removing proc stack after let it go for so long make us feel like we have been nerf sooo much, it give a really frustrating feeling especially when playing in old map were it was so easy and fast pace before) and even in new map, using new weapon is so frustrating, the proc rate is definitely too low and too much complicated, hence not fun to use, imho for example the sword eels should just appear when proc and electrocute all enemy who are near, the aegis should make huge dmg right away when the proc start, having to charge attack really make the process slow pace and frustrating...

And now with this Hoarfrost event, the event is nice yes but what is sad is i don't feel it at all like a level 81 event,
    we need use level 76 gears, myth 81 weapon completely useless for this event, this is the kind of things that don't encourage people to play for sure! (paying so many millions for new wep and not being useful is very frustrating)

Right now i am just waiting impatiently for winter event and also the moment we will be able to use arcane 81 gears (i really hope it is soon)

Really hope some changes are made so old players come back playing often as before and that it attract many new players as well!!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to PatD For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    418 Posts

Name:  indiana-jones.gif
Views: 248
Size:  323.2 KB
    This is how i see the neptaris sword :P

22. The Following User Says Thank You to PatD For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kulldeepboro View Post
    they had so much time before expansion and still introduce broken staff

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk
    you're right, and the funniest thing is that sts asked for advice before the expansion, but they did a nerf which is not advice, so what's the point of arguing if sts does something the player doesn't want, balance is just an excuse

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

everyone feels that something is wrong with the game.

Games are a art.
    when something is wrong you can feel it.

imagine listening to a happy song and youll understand it to be happy. but even a happy song can be played in such away that it feels sad.

i can feel it too and i understanding whats happening.

Sent from my Redmi 5 Plus using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Default Feedback to Arcane Legends about the game

Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
    Reading through made me realize the reason I don't enjoy the game as much as I did..think I already knew tbh.
    It has got worse with regards to all the bling bling, auras, procs, awakenings.
    It's more like hard work than play and I'm sick and tired of explaining why I decided to quit discord, line and WhatsApp. I don't want AL to be in my head 24/7 and in the early days I didn't use them so why is it a "must" now?
    When I go on it's to fiddle around with my pretend house and that's worn thin. Oh and I help new players but that's getting less because they leave, usually around level 60.
    Nevertheless, it is still the best mobile game. Being here proves that, we all would not keep posting about it if that wasn't the case.
    I just want to be able to play and not have to work hard at it. Choosing pets, awakening for gold loot, working out what procs with what and being called a nab for not wanting to buy the new mythic weapons that are way overpriced and overrated. I did like the new maps but the new weapons spoiled that feeling.
    All that is certain players fault. They got what they asked for.
    I tried looking for hobby’s to get my mind off the game. Took, a few years to actually find what I liked. Rather going outdoors, RC cars, 3D design, collecting statues, sculpting. Since 2018-2021 I took a chance with drawing, I wasn’t that good at first but now I think I’m starting to get the hang of it. Thanks to Ukku the finest, and my mentor the great. I’ve managed to find something I enjoyed and had passion for.

(Drawing from 02/21)

Not the greatest by at the time was my best. Now:12/21 (technically speaking this is 8 months apart since I stopped drawing for 2 months(work reasons) but for my own ability this is not terrible imo.

Obviously I’m not crazy good but I think if I keep at it I will soon I’m a few years hopefully I’ll be able to draw something like this: *My mentors drawing*
    Thank you for taking the time to read this, hope all is well!

Last edited by THE GOLDEN KING; 12-10-2021 at 11:44 AM.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to THE GOLDEN KING For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    524 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by THE GOLDEN KING View Post
    I tried looking for hobby’s to get my mind off the game. Took, a few years to actually find what I liked. Rather going outdoors, RC cars, 3D design, collecting statues, sculpting. Since 2018-2021 I took a chance with drawing, I wasn’t that good at first but now I think I’m starting to get the hang of it. Thanks to Ukku the finest, and my mentor the great. I’ve managed to find something I enjoyed and had passion for.

(Drawing from 02/21)

Not the greatest by at the time was my best. Now:12/21 (technically speaking this is 8 months apart since I stopped drawing for 2 months(work reasons) but for my own ability this is not terrible imo.

Obviously I’m not crazy good but I think if I keep at it I will soon I’m a few years hopefully I’ll be able to draw something like this: *My mentors drawing*

You have found your talent. 🙂 I haven't had as much work since the pandemic but things are picking up gradually. In the meantime I've been enjoying photography. Mainly nature pics.
    I still like to play AL but more casually now.
    Take care, good luck with your artwork and stay safe. 🙂

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Susanne For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

(Drawing from 02/21)

Woaaahhhhh , amazing!! Keep going my friend!! You have talent and bright future!! I have never seen better game art!!

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Duthy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

U said it
    When i joined al things were kinda way different (2018) its kinda sad on how things can change so quickly in just 3 years.it almost feels like i dont know this game anymore.many players quit the game already coz of dry expansion,bad 81 weaps.
    This game almost reminds me of warcraft a game beloved by fans that lost all of the best of it as time went by.from being the best of best on the market to now just bleh.
    Seems like we players have spoiled the devs by buying terrible looking items for plat. 81 maps are dead,gl farming is so repetitive and ud feel like a frikkin zombie.
    Auc prices are so unpredictable,unstable and almost insane.

Sent from my RMX2193 using Tapatalk

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Gamegrog For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gamegrog View Post
    U said it
    When i joined al things were kinda way different (2018) its kinda sad on how things can change so quickly in just 3 years.it almost feels like i dont know this game anymore.many players quit the game already coz of dry expansion,bad 81 weaps.
    This game almost reminds me of warcraft a game beloved by fans that lost all of the best of it as time went by.from being the best of best on the market to now just bleh.
    Seems like we players have spoiled the devs by buying terrible looking items for plat. 81 maps are dead,gl farming is so repetitive and ud feel like a frikkin zombie.
    Auc prices are so unpredictable,unstable and almost insane.

Sent from my RMX2193 using Tapatalk
    Exactly my friend

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

(Drawing from 02/21)

Proud of you buddy! Happy to be part of your progress..You're doing great and you're always doing your best in every sketch that you make..As always, keep it up!

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Ukku For This Useful Post: