Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne:685896
Undertheradar, I'm sorry you feel jilted by this. Hopefully my comments and the other people replying to the thread can help you understand our position. It doesn't mean you have to agree with it, but maybe just understand

We know all to well that things hadn't changed in Pocket Legends for a number of months and wanted to provide strong incentive for players to come back and play. Yes, someone who had purchased that much Platinum likely already had a 66, but not always - maybe they were an active player during the Sewers or Nuris level cap. What better way to jump into the action with the new content than to have a character at that level?

We know that not everyone will agree with this action, but hopefully you can understand our desire to give cool reward to those who support us the most. We really appreciate everyone who plays Pocket Legends. This is similar to our motivation for creation of the Angelic Loyalty Gear for those who had spent $50 or more or had otherwise obtained a lvl 66 character.

I'm reminded of a recent cartoon I saw. Check this out:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=1&theater

They were trolling in Dutch lol. That was a very well said paragraph so I'll say that I agree with him ^^