Dear Mr Barnes,

I am writing to let you know that I appreciate you taking listening to the community and implementing some suggested features e.g. removal of booting and separating L100 and 105 honor arenas.

I thought I would propose an idea of my own which should be quite straightforward to implement and shouldn't take long at all to code. I've got some ideas on how the visual indicators could be added.

The reason for this indicator is to know if someone is using enchantments. Before you stop reading here, I just wanted you to know that I don't want enchantments to go anywhere. They are part of the game as you stated many times. However, they shouldn't be the only way to play the game at some of our favourite twink (or what once was) levels namely 56, 61, 66 and 71. People have the choice between clean or enchanted but when doing clean pvp, it can be difficult to tell if people are 'cheating'.

All I ask is a visual indicator to show if someone is using enchantments, any enchantments at all. Just to make things easier. I see this as nothing but a positive improvement for the game with precisely no drawbacks whatsoever. Feel free to disagree if you see some disadvantages. Would love to hear them and maybe we can work something out.

As for how they can be added:
* It can be as simple as changing the colour of their name when using enchantments
* Changing the colour of the 'quest icon' by their name. It's either gold or silver but maybe make it purple when they're not using clean gear.
* Changing their title to [ENCHANTED]. Welp bad idea I know .
* Maybe some other way you see fit.

Why this works:
Easy to implement, no removal of enchantments, no disabling of enchantments, no separate map for enchantments, clean pvp is a easier to play.

It will also make other pvp zones more active because let's face it only having 110 pvp gets tiring and isn't keeping players interested.

I see only value from this idea but once again am happy for criticism.

Regards,
Vapourised