TWILIGHT MIST

I want to introtude my new map design / style / idea.
Ofc it's a bit different type than Pocket Legends official maps, but I thought the style itself could be really cool!
The style itself could be even for Arcane Legends, if we think about it more closely.

There is 2min video below from the map and then there is some RAW pictures from the map.

Name:  ESlBDeG.png
Views: 65
Size:  1.59 MB

Name:  dv0vLUV.png
Views: 63
Size:  2.46 MB

Name:  1IhRH2D.png
Views: 64
Size:  1.50 MB

Some Notes:

- The map I made inclues the whole campaign style [ Forest Camp side, Cemetry after the Forest and lastly the Final Manor ]

- Cemetries could inclue the Side Bosses and the Forest Camp could have some Side Bosses too.

- And the Final boss could be in that huge manor, or alternatively in the place in front of the manor.

PS.
I'm aware about the fact how different style this is than the Pocket Legends official maps.

But if we think about the Pocket Legends, this map could come alot more simplier than my own design, only style is the most important thing that matters here.

But overall I just made this for fun and for the love of the Pocket Legends, and I just enjoyed for making the map.
I dont have that much hope that this could ever work in Pocket Legends.
But I just love doing modeling and designing the things, so it's just an small idea, which could maybe be developed for the real PVE Story map.

Lastly, Have a Nice Day.