Quote Originally Posted by Analytical View Post
Unfortunately it is exactly those words that make it different from any other event vanities.

I don't notice any description other than this specific winter set that says similar meaning to "it will return", so it is predictable and incomparable to most other vanity sets that are assumed not to return back in the future (except a recolor). Owners of these predictable sets are well aware of this possibility and if they still decided to keep them for an "imagined exclusivity", they have silently acknowledged their risks and therefore using their potential losses as justification just doesn't fit that well here.

The consistency you mentioned/observed is more true with the "vanity class" that they rarely come back exactly same if it's specific to an event rather than with the winter arlor set alone. Speaking of vanities, at most dev either recolored or it's "predictable" that they will come back like Halloween ghost pirate sets. Besides, saying it will return doesn't mean it has to return every year unless it's specifically mentioned "every winter", so following that I don't see how they are being inconsistent (maybe someone with the set can show a screenshot of the exact words?)

As such, specifically for this winter set, I don't disagree with others who want it back.
It doesn't need to have the word "every" when it says "available during the winter holiday season", as that explicitly means that it should be back in winter. But it doesn't.

Over the years players had a dilemma to either sell or buy a set thinking it would return this time around. Only to have their hopes down and deceived by the faulty description promising that it is available during the winter holidays.

At the end of the day I don't make the rules and Sts could do whatever they want to their game. I am just here to say and justify that I don't think it's fair for its sudden return considering the inconsistent releases and faulty description, also the fact that it had climb up and established as an og, one of the more exclusive and thus, pricier vanities out there over the years.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk