Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
It doesn't need to have the word "every" when it says "available during the winter holiday season", as that explicitly means that it should be back in winter. But it doesn't.

Over the years players had a dilemma to either sell or buy a set thinking it would return this time around. Only to have their hopes down and deceived by the faulty description promising that it is available during the winter holidays.

At the end of the day I don't make the rules and Sts could do whatever they want to their game. I am just here to say and justify that I don't think it's fair for its sudden return considering the inconsistent releases and faulty description, also the fact that it had climb up and established as an og, one of the more exclusive and thus, pricier vanities out there over the years.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
Not sure if you read the last part of second paragraph. If you did I suppose I won't continue further with the discussion as I have clearly made my point on the profit/losses of these arlor set owners, regardless of how it climbed to being pricey or "imaginarily" exclusive.

What's worthy for discussion here I reckon is the description part.

Is that the exact full description?
"Available during the winter holiday season"

If it's, I don't see how does one interprets that as "explicitly guarantees returns on every winter event", it just says it is available. I understand It as a source of where you can find this vanity rather than a promise that it will return.

Just like Heroic grimm for example it wasn't available this year Halloween although the description says "available in the store only during Halloween" and a few other that shares similar description.

Sent from my LIO-L29 using Tapatalk