Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Loyalty Stats points

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    418 Posts

Default Loyalty Stats points

What if we would get an extra primary stats points everyday we log in?
    if we reach let say 365 days streak then we get some other stats points, like hp or armor etc
    and if we don't log for 24h then we lose our bonus!

what do you think?

PS: Ofc this is only a rough idea, it could reset after 6 months, 1 month or even 1 week instead, also this system would probably be active only at endgame etc

Also if base on long term like 1 year maybe it could give some special bound jewel?
    jewel we could put on vanity?
    those are just rough idea like i said but the point would be to reward players who play everyday
    Last edited by PatD; 12-14-2021 at 11:48 AM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatD View Post
    What if we would get an extra primary stats points everyday we log in?
    if we reach let say 365 days streak then we get some other stats points, like hp or armor etc
    and if we don't log for 24h then we lose our bonus!

what do you think?

PS: Ofc this is only a rough idea, it could reset after 6 months, 1 month or even 1 week instead, also this system would probably be active only at endgame etc

Also if base on long term like 1 year maybe it could give some special bound jewel?
    jewel we could put on vanity?
    those are just rough idea like i said but the point would be to reward players who play everyday
    -1 bad idea
    (It does not help at all, also not all of us have time, some of us work a lot outside the game to have a disadvantage against those who do not even leave the game)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Inozuke View Post
    -1 bad idea
    (It does not help at all, also not all of us have time, some of us work a lot outside the game to have a disadvantage against those who do not even leave the game)
    The idea is to "reward players" who play more frequently, be it on a judgement of daily, weekly or monthly basis.

If you are busy and cant play the game for more than 30 days I don't see why and how you are entitled to maintain your status as compared to those who willingly invest their time and effort into this game even when they are working (like qua for example and is still top in the game)

Maybe the idea could be polished more or other alternatives but definitely his intention is a good one. Not a "bad idea" to me.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Analytical For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Analytical View Post
    The idea is to "reward players" who play more frequently, be it on a judgement of daily, weekly or monthly basis.

If you are busy and cant play the game for more than 30 days I don't see why and how you are entitled to maintain your status as compared to those who willingly invest their time and effort into this game even when they are working (like qua for example and is still top in the game)

Maybe the idea could be polished more or other alternatives but definitely his intention is a good one. Not a "bad idea" to me.
    What does Qua have to do with this?
    not everyone has the same time, job, salary, and schedule as him.

in second it is a pointless advantage I want to play once in a while and there will be people who just for playing every day because they have time will have an advantage over me just because they do not enter (?) it has no logic
    It is like saying "we reward those who do not leave the game and screw those who have a life outside of here"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

in second it is a pointless advantage I want to play once in a while and there will be people who just for playing every day because they have time will have an advantage over me just because they do not enter (?) it has no logic
    It is like saying "we reward those who do not leave the game and screw those who have a life outside of here"
    Disagreeing with the part where we said "reward players who play frequently" just because of work, study or whatever is the one that doesn't make sense.

Almost all mobile games reward players who play on a daily basis although the reward may vary like giving free elixirs, coins, gems, gold, trial cards, spin of wheel etc. And the logic is of course to retain players inside a game = giving them rewards.

I could employ your same logic and say its like saying :

"Play until you are good and then you don't have to come back again and can still be the top"

Tell me how's that fair to people who play more than those who only log in once per 30 days? They put in more effort, so of course they deserve better.

I brought in qua as an example of what's possible. Could be other people like smallsoda who might be equally busy but still can make time to play the game. The point is, don't give me excuses of you having a life. If you think this game is important you will take out some time out of your day, week or month to play it.

Better still, OP suggested weekly and monthly rewards, which I think already addressed people issues of "not being able to login daily"

But even so, it is itself fair that people who play daily should of course be better than those who only play once a month or once a year.

Sent from my LIO-L29 using Tapatalk

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Analytical For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    418 Posts

To log in 1 min is enough, anyone have 1 min!!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Analytical View Post
    Disagreeing with the part where we said "reward players who play frequently" just because of work, study or whatever is the one that doesn't make sense.

Almost all mobile games reward players who play on a daily basis although the reward may vary like giving free elixirs, coins, gems, gold, trial cards, spin of wheel etc. And the logic is of course to retain players inside a game = giving them rewards.

I could employ your same logic and say its like saying :

"Play until you are good and then you don't have to come back again and can still be the top"

Tell me how's that fair to people who play more than those who only log in once per 30 days? They put in more effort, so of course they deserve better.

I brought in qua as an example of what's possible. Could be other people like smallsoda who might be equally busy but still can make time to play the game. The point is, don't give me excuses of you having a life. If you think this game is important you will take out some time out of your day, week or month to play it.

Better still, OP suggested weekly and monthly rewards, which I think already addressed people issues of "not being able to login daily"

But even so, it is itself fair that people who play daily should of course be better than those who only play once a month or once a year.

Sent from my LIO-L29 using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by PatD View Post
    To log in 1 min is enough, anyone have 1 min!!
    I'll just say that this idea will never get involved and most of the ones we suggest
    but this one in particular is bad no matter how you see it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    418 Posts

I'll just say that this idea will never get involved and most of the ones we suggest
    but this one in particular is bad no matter how you see it
    In my culture, when someone put more effort, time or work it usually mean he will get more reward than the one who don't,
    same apply irl or in a virtual game imo, just my 2 cents

11. The Following User Says Thank You to PatD For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Other games do this, but are limited to only in-game currency, consumables, and a limited skin/vanity at the end of the month/season. None of which are exclusive personal buffs and advantageous over others gameplay wise. These rewards are only meant to be side aids to the players.

This could work with gold, potion, free tradable elixir, different type of slots, pets. And maybe a limited banner or furniture at the end of the month/season. The target population would be more on newer players that are struggling financially.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
    Other games do this, but are limited to only in-game currency, consumables, and a limited skin/vanity at the end of the month/season. None of which are exclusive personal buffs and advantageous over others gameplay wise. These rewards are only meant to be side aids to the players.

This could work with gold, potion, free tradable elixir, different type of slots, pets. And maybe a limited banner or furniture at the end of the month/season. The target population would be more on newer players that are struggling financially.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    It would become a boring game if they create 80 accounts and get gold or some resource just entering 1 min, you see why this idea does not have logic, it would even begin to have more widespread illegal sale of gold if they give gold or some other tradable object?
    If it were statistics per day it would be even more foolish, what is the use of having 300 more stats on the last day if it is going to restart, this idea is foolish no matter how you see it

14.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #11
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,489 Posts

A while ago, we implemented a calendar of daily login rewards, but it didn't really have much in terms of what was granted, so we scrapped it. Now that the game has much more in it, we'll consider bringing it back.

-ALS

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to asommers For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Once it occurred to me (I think I saw something similar in another game), instead of just join and receive a prize, a system of daily, weekly and monthly "achievements".
    They are different in each case every day every week or every month. And they ask you to do a certain action to complete it.
    For example, kill a certain boss 10 times today, do 50 pvp in a month, kill 1k of mobs in a week, spend x amount of gold, farm a certain item, craft a certain thing, search for a certain boss, collect certain tokens, etc.
    These would give certain benefits, it would not give gold, it generates a lot of inflation that is difficult to control.
    THese benefits could be 1 temporary specific elixir, 1 temporary bonus (maybe 1 day, 1 week), etc.
    Also the achievements could give an exclusive token, which is used to buy items in a store, such as pets, chest, which are also temporary offers. You could also put achievements per hour.
    And accelerate these achievements with platinum or change them if they are too difficult to do.
    It could also be unprofitable for an old, but really significant for a hc, a seasonal, or just a new player.
    More or less that's where the idea goes, some points need to be polished.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Nocturnus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    418 Posts

It would become a boring game if they create 80 accounts and get gold or some resource just entering 1 min, you see why this idea does not have logic, it would even begin to have more widespread illegal sale of gold if they give gold or some other tradable object?
    If it were statistics per day it would be even more foolish, what is the use of having 300 more stats on the last day if it is going to restart, this idea is foolish no matter how you see it
    This is why my 1st idea is to give some stats and on a very long term maybe some bound stuff, not gold or anything tradable

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    501 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post
    A while ago, we implemented a calendar of daily login rewards, but it didn't really have much in terms of what was granted, so we scrapped it. Now that the game has much more in it, we'll consider bringing it back.

-ALS
    Sounds great

If it’s similar to how pl has one I have one suggestion

Eliminate the time window to collect
    Just allow it the next 24 hrs

every day when you collect culminated w the best prizes on the 7th day. You had to log in the next day around that same time, miss the time window- whole process resets

It sucked to make it 6 days in a row then have something irl make you miss that time window to collect
    I remember even just a full 8 hr rest could perfectly interfere w my 7th day collection window :/
    \m/,____( >. < ‘ )________,\m/
    Suentous

“The Cult” does not exist. Stop asking questions!

20.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #15
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,489 Posts

Yeah, I don't like time pinches (windows) either. The new daily reward system has no time pinch -- if you return after whatever time required, you get the reward.

-ALS

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to asommers For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    501 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post
    Yeah, I don't like time pinches (windows) either. The new daily reward system has no time pinch -- if you return after whatever time required, you get the reward.

-ALS
    Perfect, we’re on the same page-ty
    Look forward to whatever y’all come up w
    Cheers
    \m/,____( >. < ‘ )________,\m/
    Suentous

“The Cult” does not exist. Stop asking questions!