Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 81 Myth Daggers Bugged Proc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Default 81 Myth Daggers Bugged Proc

I noticed that this has been pointed out before but the thread just got closed without a reply and the issue still occurs so I am making this thread in hopes of further explaining the issue.

So the animation for the 81 mythic daggs proc looks like this

Take note of the green light which first appears on the first hit when the proc is active and the blue after effects.

The issue is that these visual procs aren’t present when attacking the vardan mobs with dagger

They are however present when hitting the crystals in mogera

The reason why this is a big deal is because these procs are indicative of either extra dmg done on the mobs or the debuffs that is in the weapon description.

I have tested this out myself and I am clearing the mobs of the new maps faster than the mogera mobs when my dagger procs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,893 Posts

They're probably immune.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Futumsh View Post
    They're probably immune.
    That was funny +1

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka
    ign: NEXPL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Default 81 Myth Daggers Bugged Proc

They're probably immune.
    So sts made the mobs of the previous expansion immune to the weapon procs of the new expansion? This is a map where people still run for aps and gold. It would be great if sts could give the prior expansion content a little consideration when releasing new stuff since there’s still endgame people that run those maps.

Last edited by Deathlyreaper; 12-25-2021 at 06:14 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deathlyreaper View Post
    So sts made the mobs of the previous expansion immune to the weapon procs of the new expansion? This is a map where people still run for aps and gold. It would be great if sts could give the prior expansion content a little consideration when releasing new stuff since there’s still endgame people that run those maps.

There needs to be more incentives to use arcanes over mythics. Now mythics are already so good I don't see the need at all for arcanes. Expect a nerf either on mythics(unlikely) or on bosses/mobs(most probably).

The above could be their consideration.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Analytical View Post
    There needs to be more incentives to use arcanes over mythics. Now mythics are already so good I don't see the need at all for arcanes. Expect a nerf either on mythics(unlikely) or on bosses/mobs(most probably).

The above could be their consideration.
    That is a possibility, but I hope it isn’t because it just isn’t logically sound. First, there is always a way to make better version of the mythic procs. I can think of a handful of ways that they could make arcane procs better such as making the proc activate on any dmg dealt, increasing proc chances, increasing aggro on the mob where the proc is active, etc. Also, it would be extremely ridiculous for sts to make an arcane weapon whose main selling point is that it’s proc works on ONE type of mob in the previous expansion . The type of mob shown above does not historically have any dmg or debuff immunity so for them to be immune to the proc of ONE weapon makes me, a rog main, feel targeted. But more importantly it makes me (just as a player in general) beg the question “why?”.

As of now I’ve only known that the proc of the mythic daggs does not work on the mobs shown above. If there are other mythic 81 weps whose proc doesn’t work against those mobs let me know and I will retract my feeling of being targeted. But I will still ask why.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

They're probably immune.
    With all due respect, taking it in to Consideration, your a dev and yet your not sure if they are immune or not makes me wonder if you guys know what your doing. Again with all due respect, this statement “probably immune” makes also wonder did u guys take the time and the effort to write down the code of the weapons or u just did whatever job just to have people stop asking for new weapons. I’m just curious to know, because “probably” brings down lot of questions along side with it. Maybe u should just be clear with the answer. “Thinking out loud”

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mo3mo3ney For This Useful Post:

9.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #8
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,893 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mo3mo3ney View Post
    With all due respect, taking it in to Consideration, your a dev and yet your not sure if they are immune or not makes me wonder if you guys know what your doing. Again with all due respect, this statement “probably immune” makes also wonder did u guys take the time and the effort to write down the code of the weapons or u just did whatever job just to have people stop asking for new weapons. I’m just curious to know, because “probably” brings down lot of questions along side with it. Maybe u should just be clear with the answer. “Thinking out loud”
    It's a guess. I didn't investigate, it's the holidays. I'm not certain of what immunities every mob in the game has without looking.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,066 Posts

It's a guess. I didn't investigate, it's the holidays. I'm not certain of what immunities every mob in the game has without looking.
    Its a bug, and my reasoning to say that it is would be that all of the other 81 weapons work in this map, it would make no sense to make mobs lower than level 81 immune to lv 81 weapon procs, and mob immunity in AL to weapon procs is just a terrible idea to put into the game since its not like other games where we have multiple elements and weapons to choose from.

11.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #10
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,893 Posts

Closing. After the holidays we'll see if it's behaving as expected.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Futumsh For This Useful Post:

13.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #11
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,893 Posts

It looks like the mogera are immune to snares, and that's blocking the effect. It's not meant to block the visuals or damage, so we'll get that fixed.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Futumsh For This Useful Post: