Thread: Past few Lb Vanities

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Default Past few Lb Vanities

Hi everyone,

I was suppose to make this thread during Halloween event but let it slide. However, this has to be addressed now. We have seen how so not attractive vanities are rewarded as lb vanities such as the goblin event lb (Tho the aura covered the awfulness of that vanity), Halloween event which no one had interest in doing and now this winter. We don’t see any effort when it comes to lb vanities. So far everyone agrees on how awful the winter lb vanities looks. However, majority of the people won’t bother telling as not everyone has interest in running lb.

For example

Name:  6BC6F4B9-564B-411A-B48F-57D7A90D13C6.jpeg
Views: 345
Size:  363.6 KB

This actually might be one of the most disliked vanities. So why don’t we listen to peeps and actually make this interesting for those that were looking forward to this specific event. Just spoils the mood for people that have been waiting and end up with something this bad looking to win. Even the other vanities within the event all look better than lb reward which people are suppose to actually fight for.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Undershooting For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Also adding to the point, who do all class lb vanities match with each other? Why can’t we have different designs and ideas towards every class’s vanity rather than having similar design. It’s not like if a design looks good on a specific class, it will look good on the rest of the classes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

+1 imo whole event needs a revamp.
    Lb having fortified jwl is nonsense, and this vanity set is clearly not meeting the standards for a lb worthy set. I as well prefer specific designs for each class as some sets don't actually look good on different classes (there are some exceptions ofc).
    Event loot, useless outdated items should be removed from the loot table such as old eggs/egg recipes, nobody needs these, they're in the loot table only to be liquidated whenever the player loots them.
    Vendor needs an unlocked chest version (1pull). Can't argue that the blue tunic set looks good but many of us were expecting Festive designs to be available through vendor as well not only through locks.
    Event chests should have some useful items, these chests are the perfect way to introduce gear with different procs that spice up the gameplay (even pvp on twink levels since it would open the variety of gear instead of having only 1-2 usable sets for twinkling).
    Brood should drop a wider array of heroics along with gear that actually drives ppl to farm such as these new Mythics, legendary gear with useful winter related procs, this new arcanite boar, etc. But no, 2 heroic eggs, 1 egg recipe, vanity weapons recipes and some extra furnish items I think.
    Event bosses loot table seems decent but again, Ingot pet is outdated would've been a good chance to add an arcanite version of another winter related pet to the loot table, and 1 heroic pet only when there are so many to choose from so then again, missing out on good loot that could've been added yet here we are.

This is a 3 weeks event and I don't see myself running it as much as I would have liked since event bosses loot barely any valuable item and spend tokens on 1 vanity set to be done with vendor.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to flashio For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Also adding to that, wing do those lb wings look same as ‘Krampus Punishing Wings’

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Stop dissing sts made vanities. Its unique design, no matter if you like or not. Also your decision to run/not run event for vanity, gives more ppl chance to score top ranks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gobbels View Post
    Stop dissing sts made vanities. Its unique design, no matter if you like or not. Also your decision to run/not run event for vanity, gives more ppl chance to score top ranks.
    What’s unique about those wings

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Simple
    They have learnt that no matter the vanities, there will be the same group of people running the LBs spending money.
    They have accustomed to that same group of providers and have made it a pure business rather than a mmorpg.
    I might come off strong but that is my idea.

A game which created items like medusa / golem and now this... Is unacceptable.

It's a common theory that as time goes by and progression of the game and it's items just get better, but this is regressive, that is essence for downfall .

They also may have come to a conclusion that the standard of the game provides to what they need and are not keen on making it reach out to other players.
    Aka not a single cent goes to advertising the game.

This is result you see...

Lackluster gameplay and items.

Breaking of gameplay features constantly just for profit from the coming update.

This i

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Sent from my RMX2189 using Tapatalk