I already said it last year, when the dragon vanities were only for top 5 lb (*visible sadness*) and this time it's even worse (*sight*). Why we don't get Dragonstyle vanities anymore???

The vanities were always great and cool-looking, especially for dragon-fans... I know that you guys need space for new content, but that's no reason to take away something that was traditional. Don't understand me wrong, I love this nordic styled vanities and there is much creativity, but the Event is dragonthemed! Atleast one dragonthemed vanity would be enough, and you can't have empty ideas there is so much potential in dragon fantasy...

For me the dragon vanities are still my favorite vanities, and the best reason why the Winter Event got also my favorite Event. After one Winter Event I always look forwards to the next, in hope and curiosity of the new vanity. Fighting a brood dragon and beeing able to obtain his look during event with a nice vanity, always satisfied me and got something important for me at Christmas, each and every year. I got disappointed last year(even with some tears in my eyes tbh), so I was hoping for a comeback this year, but RIP. The vanity named after Drauger doesn't even look similar to Drauger...

I know this is more something personal, not all people are overhyped dragon-fans like me, but i know many people who love those vanities too and collect them, so i'm not the only one affected.Hope the devs atleast pay attention to the thread this year...

I wish y'all Merry Christmas!
Thanks for reading!