Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

Default New Project Twink

Project Twink 2.0

Much has changed in PT, therefore the new entry is needed.*

First off, I'd like to say one thing.*

Now we have been called bullies for sticking up for one another in this guild, I assure we are not bullies. You can harass one of the members and rush him/her repeatedly, but as soon as we take action upon it we are the bad guys? No, we don't tolerate anyone bullying our members. We will take action upon anyone doing so, whether it be fair fights and you admit defeat or we speak to you and have you stop. Now, if you don't wish to stop and you continue your behavior, don't be surprised when the GM steps in. We here at PT are a family, and we WILL stick up for each other. Don't bully our members and we won't take action.*

That being said, now we have the new things in PT.*

The guild master was switched, it was Ardon and now it's Goatinferno. Even though Ardon is no longer the GM, he still has as much say in things as Goatinferno.*

The Rules:

1. No bullying other players or guild members.*
    2. No harassing other players.*
    3. No begging for anything in the guild.*
    4. No rushing other players because you think it's an easy kill, only rushing that is acceptable is if they rushed you. You will rush them once for each time they rushed you, no more. If you wish to rush them just once but they rushed more times, feel free.*
    5. No poking other players.*
    6. No build sharing with other guilds, if you need help with a build we will find a build that suits YOU. If someone give you their build, do not give it out to other players unless they say it's okay.*
    7. No fighting amongst the guild. If you have a problem with a member, take it to Conflict Resolution (CR) and deal with it there. What happens in CR, stays in CR.*
    8. No scamming.*
    9. Do not go around telling every other Twink guild that they suck, and that PT is better.*
    10. Do not complain if we don't have the most members out of the Twink guilds. It's quality over quantity, be happy you got to join.*
    11. Be nice, play nice.*
    12. If someone tells you they don't want to fight you, don't call them names for it. A no is a no.*
    13. No spamming guild chat that you're selling something.*
    14. Don't disrespect anyone in the guild.*
    15. You will fight players your level or higher, don't pick fights with players 5 levels + lower than you.*
    Golden Rule:*

Do not start feuds with other Twink guilds or players and say that PT is on your side, so they better not mess with you. Yes we will help you out if you are being rushed or bullied, but if you start a war (where all of our members are booted/rushed for no reason) you will be booted. The only way to stay in the guild for this reason is to apologize to both of the parties *(PT and the guild/player you started the feud with).

If you break one of these rules, you will have one warning. If you do it again, you will be booted (Note: Golden rule does not have second warnings, you will be booted automatically if the feud doesn't clear up) from the guild.*

You may a joint again if you prove to use that you have changed, but if you break the rules again, you will be booted and won't be allowed back.*

Everyone gets a second chance, don't ruin yours.*

How To Join:

Joining PT is simple, and it can be done by anyone. If you wish to join, you must beat someone (an officer, recruiter, or the GM) 3/5 times in a match.*

Now, if you face a recruiter, you MUST beat them 3/5. If you face an officer or the GM and you get close to beating them (under 20% each go), they can decide whether or not you can join.*

If you join, and have a different Twink you wish to join with, you must take the test again (if it is a different level).

You have unlimited tests, so if you fail the first time don't be sad. Train hard, and try again later.*

How to get promoted:

To get promoted is simple, but it may be hard.*

For a recruiter, you must beat the GM 4/5 times. If the GM beats you twice during this, the match is over. *

For an officer, you must beat the GM 5/5 times. If the GM beats you once during this, whether it be the first fight or the last, the match ends.*

If you get close to killing the GM during this, it will not matter. You must have the actual wins to be promoted.*

The tests are given to you whenever you ask for one, and if the GM thinks he has good enough ping to administer the test. You have one a day.*

Each person that has been promoted has done these things, you can do them too.*

The Goal of PT:*

Our goal is simple, and it hasn't changed, to dominate Twink PvP.*

We will have twinks of all levels, the max Twink level will be: 5 levels before level cap. Anything after that, is basically endgame.*

What do we do offer?

We offer help in increasing your PvP skills, and to make sure you have the best time in PvP.*

We are a Twink PvP guild, so we only have stock tier guild hall. If you need to level up to a different level, we will be happy to invite you the a Tier 3 guild where one of our mains is. We will also help you level up said Twink.*

Now, we know that not everyone is on at the same time so if you need to talk to the guild we have a guild site.*

Projecttwink.forumotion.com*

If you have any problems with a guild member, pm me.

Have fun and enjoy the game! Hope to see you in PvP, make the guild proud!
    http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb418/javier995/132ba71b.jpg
    When the sky falls, when it crumbles,
    we will stand tall, and face it all together.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to javier995 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    94 Posts

pfft ardon taking all credit of being the leader , that bum didnt help me at all

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

Lol, you where the leader too. Although you left you bum, is Ardon a bum Bc of the tier of the guild? Lmao xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

nice post javier ..well only one problem how to defeqt one of best lvl 15 gm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    386 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by asazocave View Post
    Wouldn't that give lv20+ twinks an advantage? Or would the GM use a twink of the same level?
    Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his shoes! -Billy Connolly

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    94 Posts

aldready been defeated , but no seriously gang up on him .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zaonabiuibil View Post
    Wouldn't that give lv20+ twinks an advantage? Or would the GM use a twink of the same level?
    he has lvl 10 15 20 25

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

Lol xD, it's easy! This is what you do *whispers the secrets of the gods to Asa*. Got that? Don't tell anyone

Quote Originally Posted by Kanozaki View Post
    aldready been defeated , but no seriously gang up on him .
    Hey no what the hell lol. Please don't gang up on me lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaonabiuibil View Post

I'll use my Twink according to your level, I have them all. I was like Pokemon with twinks, gotta have them all!

I have

Levels: 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    259 Posts

Pffff. Wish i ddnt pull my toon .. Hard to get in now

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cero:692174
    Pffff. Wish i ddnt pull my toon .. Hard to get in now

Lol xD

Cero, knowing you, you'd get in WAY too easily

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default New Project Twink

Sounds awesome better work on a twink toon problem is idk what to skill and such lmao