Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 40 of 40

Thread: Thorough screening for AoB , what a JOKE

  1. #21
    Senior Member Zaonabiuibil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Wherever the wind blows.
    Posts
    3,744
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    408
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    597
    Thanked in
    386 Posts

    Default

    Please do not insult the whole of the Ambassadors. Most of us DO try and work our hardest to help the community, and this just feels like you're bashing all of us for the actions of one member. That's just what it sounds like, PMs have been sent, and someone should really close this thread before it gets out of hand. Thanks for bringing it up though, that's greatly appreciated and noted.
    Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his shoes! -Billy Connolly

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    583
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    273
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    69
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zaonabiuibil View Post
    Please do not insult the whole of the Ambassadors. Most of us DO try and work our hardest to help the community, and this just feels like you're bashing all of us for the actions of one member. That's just what it sounds like, PMs have been sent, and someone should really close this thread before it gets out of hand. Thanks for bringing it up though, that's greatly appreciated and noted.
    Hear, hear.
    If one of us does wrong, do not blame it on all of us. PM Airrie and he will deal with it in the appropriate manner, but threads like this just cause drama.

  3. #23
    Forum Adept Zraorizer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Belvidere,IL
    Posts
    425
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    21
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    15
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zaonabiuibil:687779
    Please do not insult the whole of the Ambassadors. Most of us DO try and work our hardest to help the community, and this just feels like you're bashing all of us for the actions of one member. That's just what it sounds like, PMs have been sent, and someone should really close this thread before it gets out of hand. Thanks for bringing it up though, that's greatly appreciated and noted.
    We take our jobs seriously, if the person.was on his AoB or not and was harassing people, thatvAoB got out of hands.But not us we try our hardest just like Zao said

    "There's more than meets the Eye"
    Star Legends: Zraorizer/TheHelper/TheHelperJr
    Dark Legends: Dragon
    Pocket Legends: Zraorizer

  4. #24
    New Member Lunalumen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zaonabiuibil View Post
    Please do not insult the whole of the Ambassadors. Most of us DO try and work our hardest to help the community, and this just feels like you're bashing all of us for the actions of one member. That's just what it sounds like, PMs have been sent, and someone should really close this thread before it gets out of hand. Thanks for bringing it up though, that's greatly appreciated and noted.


    If you feel bashed its like your choice to feel that way and it is ONLY a reflection on you if you choose to let it be.
    If we shut down the lines of communication every time we actually start having a real discussion and getting to the core issues nothing is ever gonna get accomplished.
    Isn't the point of the forum to have an open platform where ppl can state their opinions in the hopes of resolving issues and improving the community?
    This can actually lead to something much better

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Lunalumen For This Useful Post:


  6. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Kolkata,India
    Posts
    1,123
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    156
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    110
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

    Default

    i recently chatted wid keen about these..we AoBs tried hard to stop the fight between The 2persons..no result..Anyways am just hoping STS controlls it...Anyway the AoB talked above..has never been on his aob toon since he got selected..!
    my request to STS look at this stuff ASAP!

    -Rik(Rittik)

  7. #26
    Junior Member Gamertag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    12
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by Lunalumen View Post
    If you feel bashed its like your choice to feel that way and it is ONLY a reflection on you if you choose to let it be.
    If we shut down the lines of communication every time we actually start having a real discussion and getting to the core issues nothing is ever gonna get accomplished.
    Isn't the point of the forum to have an open platform where ppl can state their opinions in the hopes of resolving issues and improving the community?
    This can actually lead to something much better
    Yep

  8. #27
    Banned ToPBoY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    106
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    24
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rittik View Post
    i recently chatted wid keen about these..we AoBs tried hard to stop the fight between The 2persons..no result..Anyways am just hoping STS controlls it...Anyway the AoB talked above..has never been on his aob toon since he got selected..!
    my request to STS look at this stuff ASAP!

    -Rik(Rittik)
    Not entirely true, you let your friends troll me and gamer, and everytime I retaliated you would tell me to stop, yet the gang of people, all your friends got to say whatever they liked. Being AoB, you need to learn, to not be bios towards your friends.
    Last edited by ToPBoY; 06-24-2012 at 09:25 AM.

  9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ToPBoY For This Useful Post:


  10. #28
    Forum Adept Zraorizer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Belvidere,IL
    Posts
    425
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    21
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    15
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kanozaki:687840
    ssdsd
    What are you saying

    "There's more than meets the Eye"
    Star Legends: Zraorizer/TheHelper/TheHelperJr
    Dark Legends: Dragon
    Pocket Legends: Zraorizer

  11. #29
    Senior Member Kanozaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    1,009
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    81
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    198
    Thanked in
    94 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zaonabiuibil View Post
    Please do not insult the whole of the Ambassadors. Most of us DO try and work our hardest to help the community, and this just feels like you're bashing all of us for the actions of one member. That's just what it sounds like, PMs have been sent, and someone should really close this thread before it gets out of hand. Thanks for bringing it up though, that's greatly appreciated and noted.
    You seem to have missed the entire point of this thread completely. This was in no way mean to bash the AoB nor once did i mention any where in my post about ALL AoB . Like i said in my post i personally am good friends with a lot of the AoB, its just some should not even be their in the first place. Im sure you know who im talking about. Those of you actually do help , we are grateful and this thread is no way meant to you.

  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kanozaki For This Useful Post:


  13. #30
    Senior Member Zaonabiuibil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Wherever the wind blows.
    Posts
    3,744
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    408
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    597
    Thanked in
    386 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kanozaki View Post
    You seem to have missed the entire point of this thread completely. This was in no way mean to bash the AoB nor once did i mention any where in my post about ALL AoB . Like i said in my post i personally am good friends with a lot of the AoB, its just some should not even be their in the first place. Im sure you know who im talking about. Those of you actually do help , we are grateful and this thread is no way meant to you.
    Thank you for that, I speak for I know numerous of us that you cleared that up. Sadly not EVERYONE got that's what you meant, and of course took it out on the whole of us. Of course some people would stretch the truth to get the position, just like in the real world. We do have an idea, it's interesting to see all the viewpoints, but I think everyone here got their point across, so I think it's just time to end this thread, and perhaps for a change to be in order. That's just my two cents.

    Thanks,
    -Zao
    Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his shoes! -Billy Connolly

  14. #31
    Senior Member Kanozaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    1,009
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    81
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    198
    Thanked in
    94 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zaonabiuibil View Post
    Thank you for that, I speak for I know numerous of us that you cleared that up. Sadly not EVERYONE got that's what you meant, and of course took it out on the whole of us. Of course some people would stretch the truth to get the position, just like in the real world. We do have an idea, it's interesting to see all the viewpoints, but I think everyone here got their point across, so I think it's just time to end this thread, and perhaps for a change to be in order. That's just my two cents.

    Thanks,
    -Zao
    Very nicely done. My argument was that STS should have looked into peoples history , guilds they been in and what not. Not just base an entire application on finalists from " So you think you can write"

  15. #32
    Banned Deathpunch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    2,775
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    164
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    415
    Thanked in
    293 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kanozaki View Post
    You seem to have missed the entire point of this thread completely. This was in no way mean to bash the AoB nor once did i mention any where in my post about ALL AoB . Like i said in my post i personally am good friends with a lot of the AoB, its just some should not even be their in the first place. Im sure you know who im talking about. Those of you actually do help , we are grateful and this thread is no way meant to you.
    I'm thinking that was directed to the post previous, not towards you.

    -----
    This post has +5 to topic derailment.

  16. #33
    Member Maokrilith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    80
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    15
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    33
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

    Default

    The majority of you do a great job. And a lot of players lookup to you guys/girls.
    So if it doesn’t apply to you, don’t be offended.

    Itīs just not a good thing for the game that some people with such power abuse them.
    And when it happens, it should be dealt with swiftly.

    To close this thread for such reasons is like media censorship. It should be closed when it is no longer necessary.
    What else can players do if the other ways of reporting fail?

    With great power comes great responsibility.
    Last edited by Maokrilith; 06-24-2012 at 11:39 AM.

  17. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Maokrilith For This Useful Post:


  18. #34
    Senior Member Kanozaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    1,009
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    81
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    198
    Thanked in
    94 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maokrilith View Post
    The majority of you do a great job. And a lot of players lookup to you guys/girls.
    So if it doesn’t apply to you, don’t be offended.

    Itīs just not a good thing for the game that some people with such power abuse them.
    And when it happens, it should be dealt with swiftly.

    To close this threat for such reasons is like media censorship. It should be closed when it is no longer necessary.
    What else can players do if the other ways of reporting fail?

    With great power comes great responsibility.
    Darn out of thanks lol

  19. #35
    Junior Member Gamertag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    12
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    As long ppl are commenting... change is occuring and healing is possible

    End this thread and you effectively cut off the ability to be part of our solution

    I think it would be good to have some sort of thread where we can still discuss stuff and give feedback for a better community.

  20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gamertag For This Useful Post:


  21. #36
    Senior Member SexyIsland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    558
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    21
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    63
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

    Default Thorough screening for AoB , what a JOKE

    I'm gonna agree with those who believe that, even if this person is not using his or her Main Toon, doesn't give them the right to Troll, disrespect and boot people from games with excuses/reasons that doesn't make any sense. I wasn't there when the situation went down. But my sources told me who it was and to who this was happening to and I have to say that those people are really cool and didn't deserve that. No one in any of the games, deserve to be treated like that.

    AOBs are suppose to be, helpers of the SL community, not Harrasers of The people. Most AOBs are nice people, but in reality sts need to follow up with these people on a basis. It's just not right what this one person is doing and nothing be done about it.
    Hope this gets fixed asap. :/

    SN: if this thread is gonna cause drama between the community than it should be locked.
    "Always Be Yourself"
    "KOI & SP, will always be in my Heart"

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to SexyIsland For This Useful Post:


  23. #37
    New Member Lunalumen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gamertag View Post
    As long ppl are commenting... change is occuring and healing is possible

    End this thread and you effectively cut off the ability to be part of our solution

    I think it would be good to have some sort of thread where we can still discuss stuff and give feedback for a better community.


    Exactly!

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to Lunalumen For This Useful Post:


  25. #38
    Forum Adept Zraorizer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Belvidere,IL
    Posts
    425
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    21
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    15
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SexyIsland:687917
    I'm gonna agree with those who believe that, even if this person is not using his or her Main Toon, doesn't give them the right to Troll, disrespect and boot people from games with excuses/reasons that doesn't make any sense. I wasn't there when the situation went down. But my sources told me who it was and to who this was happening to and I have to say that those people are really cool and didn't deserve that. No one in any of the games, deserve to be treated like that.

    AOBs are suppose to be, helpers of the SL community, not Harrasers of The people. Most AOBs are nice people, but in reality sts need to follow up with these people on a basis. It's just not right what this one person is doing and nothing be done about it.
    Hope this gets fixed asap. :/

    SN: if this thread is gonna cause drama between the community than it should be locked.
    AoB's are what u said but we are not harassers sure one AoB abused the power but why do you guys bring the rest of the AoB's in this situation when one harassed

    "There's more than meets the Eye"
    Star Legends: Zraorizer/TheHelper/TheHelperJr
    Dark Legends: Dragon
    Pocket Legends: Zraorizer

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to Zraorizer For This Useful Post:


  27. #39
    Senior Member Mitchturbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,384
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    750
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    541
    Thanked in
    351 Posts

    Default

    I've already said my few words of Support to a few AoB :-) Remember Never Give Up! Never Surrender!
    You all know you and whos doing a good job for the community, don't let one bad apple ruin the AoB experience for you.
    It's Time to show everyone you are committed to the cause. Smile you have your fans ;-)

    Regarding the bad apple, its a shame sometimes one can act without thinking, without remembering they have a responsibility to show a good example for the community.
    Every member of the AoB should be there to encourage and help all people to play this game and enjoy it as much as possible.
    99.9% of them do this!

    If your reading this It's time to look hard in the mirror and decide for yourself whether you deserve to be a member of AoB.
    I hope you make the right decision and apologies to those that were affected by your rash behavior ingame.
    We will respect you for owning up.
    I'd like to see a good handshake and let's not see this behavior again.

    ;-)
    "Still Retired but casually dueling in PvP from Time to Time"
    EXTREME BOSS SLAYERS Are Back!
    Wanting a signature? Send me a Pm (SL credits only)

  28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mitchturbo For This Useful Post:


  29. #40
    Star Guard octavos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Playing AL more then SL atm.
    Posts
    3,961
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    893
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,049
    Thanked in
    537 Posts

    Default a few bad apples can spoil the bunch.

    Yes, if any issues do come up with any Ambassador, send a PM to arrire or sam or report is your friend or me if you don't feel like going that far.

    In every batch of apples there is always a few bad ones. But the bad ones don't speak for the rest. Send me a PM also and ill try to do my best also....don't need people to get the wrong impression about what we like to do...and that is help
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901
    PL-Ghosts | SL-DL-AL- Ghost | SL-DL-AL-Octavos

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to octavos For This Useful Post:


Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Are you serious, this is a joke?
    By Serbian in forum Commando Class Discussion
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 02-06-2013, 12:48 AM
  2. What is your favorite joke?
    By Elysony in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-20-2012, 09:41 PM
  3. JOKE!
    By Hankomachos in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-30-2011, 08:22 PM
  4. A really bad joke.
    By FluffNStuff in forum Off-Topic Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-02-2010, 12:37 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •