Quote Originally Posted by Zaonabiuibil View Post
Don't wanna sound cocky, but I've PvPed a bunch of these people and won duels against them. @ Shao, hey man, lets PvP again

No you suck!! Lmao I'm jk

You're very good, IMO.

Very true, many players get custom sets and they get in way over their heads. They suddenly thing they're pro and demand fights here and there lol.

The gear doesn't make the pvper, nor does the class, but they both help lol xD.

Quote Originally Posted by morfic View Post
Teslaprentice probably. In my opinion he was the best OP at the time. He slaughtered just about everyone. He and Apollo were the only OP's that I could not beat. Well I think I beat them both a few times, but it was in a 1 out of 20 ratio. lol. Other OP's I was usually able to beat in a 1 out of 5 ratio.

I don't remember any other SL pwny pvp'rs other than myself and Tesla either. Not hardcore pvp anyway. Westlyford and Chownis would pvp with me sometimes, but not too often.

That's it!!! It was Westly! Lol I saw him pvp once and god I was amazed at how someone I thought was so good went 7-1 with him lol. A very good op when I saw him pvp.

Tesla idk, I remember a lot of people saying he was very good but never saw him fight myself xD.