Quote Originally Posted by Analytical View Post
This guy is consistently having comprehension problem.

Turning on/off satellite = Turning on/off aura?

Wow. Dude. Just wow.

Here's the thread link:
https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...rnative-option

Envious demand can come from many sources, like auras, op gears, vanities, beautiful houses/furniture etc etc. It's obviously not just exclusive to title and badges.

Notice that I'm referring specifically to this particular source - aura sales and the envious demand/additional demand that comes solely from it. For sure, I'm aware sts is making good money from people who want badges/titles, but that's not what I'm talking about here. Also, while I understand there are many things sts is selling/making money from, I'm definitely not gonna go all over the place here.

I hope we stay within our aura topic discussion and be relevant in our replies.

Anyway Back to topic, for each source of this envious demand, it contributes to additional demand for a store item (in this case Aura, which happened to be one of the hottest store sales) and hence additional income for sts. Introducing this toggle option for aura display means risking this particular source of additional demand/income.

Don't want to sound offensive but this is totally nonsense. I expect more from you than this, imagine me saying the same thing but different version:
"I don't see anyone on this thread with 1k views saying they won't buy less if its implemented"

Of course we don't know this data as of now unless we actually make a poll on it, so no point using this shaky assumption in anyone's defense of their stand here. That's why I clearly mentioned the above is a possible concern that may be holding dev back from giving us the toggle option for aura, never did I ever claim that this is what happens.
50% of the auras have something floating around, ask for any change, in them it contradicts your entire narrative.
The one who has trouble sitting on one side of the fight is you, you are continually contradicting yourself, no one asks for your opinion for each forum topic, so take a little more time to answer, or you will end up mixing a thousand topics into one, like you always do it.